Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Bird Sabotage Thu, 11 November 2004 06:20 Go to next message
my sister just bought a cockateel and trying to teach it to say all this really crappy stuff. so wheneverr she is not around i'm gonna teach it to say funny stuff to piss her off. so far i'm working on "polly want a crack whore". anybody got any other ideas?

chris
  Send a private message to this user    
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 11 November 2004 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Suge knight has one in his office
when ever he see's a certain girl it says "hood rat"
Also when she trys to teach it to say stuff like "hello"
train it so when somebody says hello it says "fuck off"
indian
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 11 November 2004 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys dont fuck around with the bird as i doesnt know what it saying and just saying whats been said to it once it starts saying those words u cant make it forget it ie its stuck in its head forever the only other way is t get rid of the bird

but then its up to you its u bird

cheers
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was thinking "stop fuking whistling at me"
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"polly want some ass"
"are you talking at me" Laughing

i wonder if a bird can remember a whole sentence
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i saw some birds on the news the other day that could count, say what colour something was, say what something was made of, tell you the difference between two objects. pretty amazing stuff. the chick had been training them for over 20 years as an experiment though, so its not exactly something you can do in your spare time

chris
jackel
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ah yeah i remember watching something like that. How boring would that job be.
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekkon you should teach it to say shit from James brown songs....shibby doo,jump back...HAIIII!!! wana kiss myself Laughing Laughing
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

You gotta be persistent also, and repeat (a lot) what you want the bird to say. Be careful, 'cos as mentioned, it's nigh impossible to get the bird to stop - once it's learnt something.

I dunno about Cocketeels, but my Lorrikeet knows a few words and also rambles off "Hello, what are you doing, eh?" as a full sentence. It also says "look at this", "look at me", "hey babe", "crazy bird", "what's happening", and "settle down. Also, it's recently started saying "hey, hey, hey, hey hey" and "give us a tickle".

It dances to music and sings wierd shit while doing so. Also it likes smarties and the fingers of little children.

seeyuzz
river
Dale_ta22
Regular

September 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 16:49

Hi,

You gotta be persistent also, and repeat (a lot) what you want the bird to say. Be careful, 'cos as mentioned, it's nigh impossible to get the bird to stop - once it's learnt something.

I dunno about Cocketeels, but my Lorrikeet knows a few words and also rambles off "Hello, what are you doing, eh?" as a full sentence. It also says "look at this", "look at me", "hey babe", "crazy bird", "what's happening", and "settle down. Also, it's recently started saying "hey, hey, hey, hey hey" and "give us a tickle".

It dances to music and sings wierd shit while doing so. Also it likes smarties and the fingers of little children.

seeyuzz
river

Birds shouldn't eat chocolate.. it can kill them Confused
You did mean smarties as in the chocolate right?
bathurst-91
Forums Junkie

April 2004

Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 15:30

i rekkon you should teach it to say shit from James brown songs....shibby doo,jump back...HAIIII!!! wana kiss myself Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

GONNY GOO GOO
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 15:00

"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI
"what the fuck is james sayin?"
"I dunno just keep sayin yeah!"
"YEAH"

Eddie Murphy GOLD! Laughing
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 09:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 18:58

"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI
"YEAH"

hahahaha.....

HAH,see thats a word... james brown invented that shit,ull be listenin and go what the fukk was james singing,put the record back... then...HAH!
see that shit means somthing to james...

i introduced my girl to delerious the other week...ill never tire of it Laughing
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceburna73 wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 19:38

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 18:58

"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI"
"YEAH"
"HAI
"YEAH"

hahahaha.....

HAH,see thats a word... james brown invented that shit,ull be listenin and go what the fukk was james singing,put the record back... then...HAH!
see that shit means somthing to james...

i introduced my girl to delerious the other week...ill never tire of it Laughing

DELERIOUS AND RAW R0X0RS TEH BIG ONE111!

"HEY BOY you look mighty cute in them jeans, why dont you come over here and fuck me up de ass!!!"

"Hey boy slow down else you cum too damn fast, else ill clench my butt cheeks and rip your dick off!"

"I kid the homosexuals a lot cos, they homosexuals"

"youre wifes a bigfoot isnt she gus?"

"What the fuck does googly goo goo mean gus?"

"THE ICE CREAM MAN IS COMING"

"You got no ice cream you on da welfare, AND HIS FATHER IS AN ALCOHOLIC"

"Stevie you dont impress me, with all them songs and piano playing, you wanna impress me take the wheel mother fucker"

"Back in the days the chick was like "let me out of the car" and the dude was like, "no no no we wont have any of that", these days its like "let me outta the car" and the guy is like "SCREEEEECH get the fuck out!""

"You know they say niggers have huge dicks, but i chose not to beleive it"

riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

"You know they say niggers have huge dicks, but i chose not to beleive it"

[/quote]

its, you know black people have tremendous cocks....but i dont believe it.. Laughing

" I took your kids fishing last week. And I put the worm on the hook and the kids put the fishing pole back in the boat and slammed their heads in the water for two minutes Gus. Normal kids don't do shit like that Gus. Then they started movin their heads around like this and the mutherfuckers come up with fish. Then they looked at each other and said Goonie Goo Goo! I said can you believe this mutherfucken shit?!"

When i met your wife you said she was peurterican,i introduced myself and she said Goony goo goo,i thought i had just learnt some new peurterican shit,,so i went up to my mate sanchez at work and said gooney goo goo,,he said, "get the fukk out of here"!!

raw is even funnier i think,but probably because i have seen delerious so many times more...when he takes off bill cosby,...."so i gave him money for a tikkett"
GOLD!!!

mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Fri, 12 November 2004 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never seen raw but ive been told you shouldnt watch it with your gf?

chris
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Sat, 13 November 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IIIIII Would LIIIKE TOO TALLK TOOO YUOOOOOO!! Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Bird Sabotage Wed, 17 November 2004 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"say it loud"
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Wed, 17 November 2004 05:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the other good one is in raw when he's talking about the foreign guys who have seen his shows but dont understand much english and only know the swear words...

foreign guy:
EDDY MUFFY!!!!
points,FUKK YOU
fukk you eddddy!
hey suck my dick
suck it you black motherfukker
ur the fukk you man...i love it
Laughing Laughing Laughing
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Bird Sabotage Wed, 17 November 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We had a Lorrikeet that could do the phone ring perfect everytime mum would run to the phone and wonder why they hung up...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Wed, 17 November 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"i had MR T trying to find me at one stage, I be at parties and people come up to me and say hey man MR T is around here looking for ya"

"now i watch the show and MR T well he dont look like he cant fight, but he aint to smart so i figure i could use the jedi mind trick on him"

"I heard you been saying some jokes about me"

"no you didnt"

"maybe i didnt, well im gonna go and beat up the fool that told me them lies"

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: Bird Sabotage Wed, 17 November 2004 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"Eddie. I know you Eddie. You da Fuck you man. Eddie Murphy, Suck my dick"

"Lillian will not leave the house. Lillian will not use the telephone. If I come home and the house on fire and you outside with the fire brigade you in big trouble girl"
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 18 November 2004 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see..Italians see Rocky and they believe that shit..

Italian comes out of the Rokky flick all pumped up;
Italian way to goo rocco!!
italian:you Jimmy see that mooley over there at the candy bar,see he's about 6'4 im 5'2...watch this
italian:yo ill have a box a daimons,some crapells,and ahh box o jugy fruits..
and the mooleys guna pay for it!!

big black guy: (looks down) Excuse me?
Italian: you heard me,pay for my fokkon candy
big black guy: Oh..you just saw rocky,listen little italian man I like sylvester stallone movies to
italian: Ill kick yo fukkn ass!!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 18 November 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"next thing you hear is the rocky music, the all of a sudden wooo wooo wooo wooo *ambulance music*"

"hes got a big nigger named absulds hand shoved up his ass with a box of junior mints shoved down his throat"

Laughing
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 18 November 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I saw RAW on DVD in the video store, is Delirious out on DVD yet?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 18 November 2004 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it can be for $25 Wink
riceburna73
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Bird Sabotage Thu, 18 November 2004 21:54 Go to previous message
nice ill be intouch....
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:computer stuffed after blackout?
Next Topic:Initial D Delays Answers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Jun 11 14:25:22 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010279893875122 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.