Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
"removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 05:55 Go to next message
I am just posting this cause I am pissed off big time...
Me and my sis have been with "Removed" since our very first phones so at least 4 years. We are currently planning to upgrade our phones and plans, they will not cut us a deal - free phone or cheaper than norm rates.

My other sisters boyfriend has always been with Telstra, and has just switched to "Removed", they have now given him 10 of the newest NOKIA phones, he kept 6 of them and traded the other 4 for bluetooth stuff for the other 6 phones, all because he is on a business plan, so now my sister and I are still no further in progress of staying with "Removed", switching provider and my other sister now has a free brand new NOKIA phone with blue tooth and so does her boyfriend and all his family.

I am farken pissed, all I ask for is a free phone and I will sign up for another 24 month contract with my mother and my sister, but no they are too busy giving free shit to new customers!!!

can we organise some sort of big scam to fuk over "Removed"???

-whitchy-

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 06:29] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: ????? are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Switch to Vodafone... ?
PS remove the company name from your post or you'll get us sued!
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As bad as I feel for you for not being able to get free shit. Please refrain from making posts that can be seen as liable against businesses that can very easily get us shut down.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vodafone rocks!
mk1sc
Regular

March 2004
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have been using simplus for about 4yrs now, previously called rslcom. usually about 4months or so before my contract expires they ask me if i want a new phone and continue on same plan or upgrade. no disconnection fee for old contract aswell. they do this just to keep me with them. i pay 35buck a month with 35buck free call and the phone (i've started with ericsson t18 to motorola 8088 to nokia ****, and now sony/eric k700i) never cost a cent

though recently my phones gone faulty and im getting pissed of coz they are not trying their best to get it fixed and wasting my time
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Buy your phone outright *savings account is your friend*

Switch to AAPT Prepaid, relaible vodafone network, 1 second billing, no flagfall (AT ALL!) 49c per minute at one second billing, works out to about 0.8c per second, its cheaper to make a 30 second phone call than it is to send an SMS Very Happy

And if you like to bitch about having to recharge well then come in $100 blocks so you can recharge once every 3 months like I do Very Happy

/end plug
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry I did't think about removing company name! fark sorry, it was a heat of the moment whinge!
sorry again!
-Whitchy-
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vodafone - $80 recharge = $500 credit need I say more.
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 12:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im thinking signing up with 3 coz of the $79 and $99 caps...not too bad. For a minimum monthly spend of $10 or if you get a brand new LG video phone it'll be minimum $25/month, free calls anytime anyday for 10min etc etc...and pretty much pay for what i use +$15/month for the phone Very Happy

If you want some info...just PM me Very Happy

There's a certain company which now give 4 variable months/year free internet access (adsl in my case) to new customers if they have a mobile contract with them, we've been with them for 5odd years and get jack shit Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 12 November 2004 12:08]

WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Fri, 12 November 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I am choosing wether to go to 3 or stay with my current provider, I am going to have to use the phone alot so I need the cap plan, but it will be costing me $100 a month once i have paid for the phone and calls, unless I buy the phone outright which is what I am trying to get out of, I think after 5 years of commitment they could at least offer me something!
My mum has been with them since her first phone so something like 15 years, and they have never given her anything!
She has her own business so we are gonna try and get a deal if we use her ABN and go on a business plan of some sort!

but the $79 cap plan with optus is good, the least you pay is $25, so if I only make 25dolla in calls thats all i pay, is the 3 deal the same (excluding phone payments), the main thing standing in the way of 3 is phone choice, I really dont want a flip phone, and my current provider has a really good range of phones to choose from.

I guess time will tell.

-Whitchy-
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Sat, 13 November 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i've heard alot of bad things about 3s service and coverage. my mate works at one of the 3 stores and they get alot of pissed off customers coming in complaining.
who is your current provider? can you pm it to me?
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: "removed" are cocks Sat, 13 November 2004 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everyone has the $79 special ATM but I'd go for Vodafone purely because of service. My sis in law works for telstra, has fones with voda. I've been with them forever and I get to dictate what I want.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: "removed" are cocks Sat, 13 November 2004 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was with voda for about 5 years but they wouldnt give me a new phone when i last went to resign so i fukd off to optus.

chris
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Sat, 13 November 2004 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh the 3 deal is the same, but only a minimim monthly spend of $10...
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: "removed" are cocks Sat, 13 November 2004 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vodafone are da shit. always givin me new phones or great discount. just have to make sure u speak with an authorized voda only store not just a supplier
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Sun, 14 November 2004 03:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Fri, 12 November 2004 23:07

im thinking signing up with 3 coz of the $79 and $99 caps...not too bad. For a minimum monthly spend of $10 or if you get a brand new LG video phone it'll be minimum $25/month, free calls anytime anyday for 10min etc etc...and pretty much pay for what i use +$15/month for the phone Very Happy

don't
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: "removed" are cocks Sun, 14 November 2004 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have been with Vodafone for about 3 years now... I just upgraded to a 6610i and got $250 off the phone - $189 is cost me outright Smile Smile Smile ... Also signed up to the new $79 call cap... Pretty dam good rates on it aswell...

I've never had any issues with Vodafone at all...

Happily recommend them to anyone...
tyottsoarer
Regular

June 2004
Re: "removed" are cocks Sun, 14 November 2004 14:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My brother is currently getting rapped by 3, says the coverage is crappy and the phones are network locked.
bigg willie style
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: "removed" are cocks Tue, 16 November 2004 02:43 Go to previous message
tyottsoarer wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 01:21

the phones are network locked.

they work on a different network anyway (3g, ad opposed to gsm, or cdma) so those 3 phones dont usually work with other simcards, even if they are "unlocked".
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Anna Nicole Smith going bezerko
Next Topic:Drag race winner
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed Jun 12 05:32:04 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011520862579346 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.