Toymods » Track Talk » neon washer jet defection

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a good one. How old are you Cool1? AttentionSeca? Same question? It's a matter of public record that I am 21, just so ya know.
  Send a private message to this user  
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats cool shraka atleast you act 21 not like cool1 who wants to beat everyone up!!

Im 25
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 15:03

Thats cool shraka atleast you act 21 not like cool1 who wants to beat everyone up!!

Im 25

Your mixing up your own words there kid. You were the first to say that your daddy and his friends were in Brisbane and they would come and visit me(which i'm still waiting for).
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Man I was saying my dad lives there soI would come up and stay there and visit you while I was there!

And not to bash you dude Like I wanna beat u up I dont even know you!! haha Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 15:19

Man I was saying my dad lives there soI would come up and stay there and visit you while I was there!

And not to bash you dude Like I wanna beat u up I dont even know you!! haha Laughing

Well if you dont want to beat me up, you could at least beat my meat for me Sad
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Well if you dont want to beat me up, you could at least beat my meat for me

Laughing Laughing Laughing Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The reason why they are illegal is because the only colours you are allowed on the front of a vehicle are white, and amber
And the only colours you are allowed on the rear of a vehicle, white, red, and amber.
These neon washer things are usually blue, green or red, thus making them illegal.

You can't get a defect for something being 'distracting'
There is no law about something being distracting
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There has been a legislation passed through parliment recently to remove all non essential car ornaments. This list includes, but is not limited to, LED Washers, Underbody Neons, 'Racing' stickers, Non-Factory Body Enhancements, Oversized Shiny Wheels and the colours Hot pink and Lime green have also been outlawed.

If modifiers are concerned with any issues that may arrise as a result of RTA, EPA or Police inspections, they should consult their engineer as to the legalities of the modifications. But as a general rule, homosexual enhancements are illegal. ie. Washer LED's.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd like to add to that, that the cops have the right to issue your car with a defect notice if you car has ANYTHING on it that is not from factory, and is not accompanied by a engineers approval.
This can go down to hubcaps, stickers, seat covers, radios etc etc if you piss a cop off enough.
Most cops will turn a blind eye to it as even they this its ridiculous, but just remember that they have the right
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as cruzida stated its a colour thing..esp blue and red...it doesnt matter if its not distracting the fact that the light could look cop related is enough for police to come down on you

i knew a guy that put blue parkers in is silvia and got defected by cops...lost his license
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 09:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I couldn't be bothered reading the second page of garble. But in victoria, the only neons that are illegal are RED ones, now for those who can't see why a bright red light on the FRONT of your car is bad you don't deserve to be driving. Other than that its up to the police persons discretion as to wether or not it is and I quote, "dazzling" to the police officer. I laughed quite hard but thats the law down here. Its deemed unroadworthy only if its dazzling. And if it goes to court, its not whether or not its dazzling to the magistrate (as if he'd would be stepping outside at night to see if it dazzles him too) its whether or not the magistrate believes that the lights were dazzling to the officer. What a loop hole. But seriously theres nothing wrong with putting some decorations on your car, no different to chrome bumpers, or chrome window strips. I don't want to be preaching but each there own is really good way of giving people their respect. But as for attentionseca:..u label it as revenue raising but NO fine was handed out?. The cops aren't the people responsible for any type of offence driven revenue raising, its the polititions who are the pricks behind it (see Seperation of Powers) Police simply inforce it.
FWIW. I thought about getting some tiny washer LEDs for my TA22, simply coz they would be blue and look great only for the color, highlighting the awesome blue on the body. But hey, its a classic - no need for RICE.

Cheers, Jacob
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 17:03

FWIW. I thought about getting some tiny washer LEDs for my TA22, simply coz they would be blue and look great only for the color, highlighting the awesome blue on the body. But hey, its a classic - no need for RICE.Cheers, Jacob

FWIW, Blue = ILLEGAL in all states of Australia
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you guys seen those neon type things on exhausts...its a bright ring and can be seen a mile away then when you get close it blinds you. Also rear fog lights(bright red light) on excels should be banned, they really are blinding and should be shot off if seen when no fog is around.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the LED washers on my car, although its not the illuminating ones (blue, red, etc) but the ones that point forward and illuminate part of the bonnet.

Its only a clear white LED and isnt all the bright either. Had to replace them when I borked the original ones and the chrome on silver looked good. Havent been told off yet and Ive been pulled over by a few RBTs. If they have a problem Ill rip the power cables off in front of them.

Worse things I have seen is a commodore with blinding green headlights coming from the opposite direction and a Lexus driver with one of those rear windows brake lights without the red cover. Now thats blinding...
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Callifo wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 21:00

I have the LED washers on my car, although its not the illuminating ones (blue, red, etc) but the ones that point forward and illuminate part of the bonnet.

Its only a clear white LED and isnt all the bright either. Had to replace them when I borked the original ones and the chrome on silver looked good. Havent been told off yet and Ive been pulled over by a few RBTs. If they have a problem Ill rip the power cables off in front of them.

Worse things I have seen is a commodore with blinding green headlights coming from the opposite direction and a Lexus driver with one of those rear windows brake lights without the red cover. Now thats blinding...

I'm interested, why do you have these things on your car?
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 01 December 2003 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tell the truth I thought they looked good and I still do Razz

You can faintly see the chrome washers on here http://www.users.on.net/nperin/Pictures/Car/Pictur e002.jpg

[Updated on: Mon, 01 December 2003 13:47]

justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 02 December 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 17:07

Quite correct, only Police are allowed blue.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 02 December 2003 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whatabout red. Smile
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 02 December 2003 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You just said

Whatabout red.

I said earlier (and if you had bothered to read it, I wouldn't be writing this now

The reason why they are illegal is because the only colours you are allowed on the front of a vehicle are white, and amber
And the only colours you are allowed on the rear of a vehicle, white, red, and amber.
These neon washer things are usually blue, green or red, thus making them illegal.

T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 02 December 2003 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who told you that Blue is illegal in all states of australia?
Or where did u get this information from out?
Cheers.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 03 December 2003 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FFS DUDE - READ

Toobs
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

December 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 03 December 2003 07:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm... So you can have Blue LED nozzles on your highway patrol car??? That would be amusing.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 03 December 2003 07:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So theres no real problem with white ones?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 03 December 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Not from what I can tell, but I still wouldn't be surprised if you got booked for them
Cops will always be cops.

EDIT: Just say you never knew they were there, and that the car must have come with them?

[Updated on: Wed, 03 December 2003 13:28]

MR KE70
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Fri, 05 December 2003 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im no rice eater im an aussie. got the washer jets for 30bucks and thought i had to get some. the thing is i dont have washer jets on my bonet ive got them insdie my grill where the wipers go. i have a ke70 so the jets fit between the grills. i heaving hooked it on a switch which is a bloody good idea as i still have them on there and cleared my defect
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 09 December 2003 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 03 December 2003 11:41

FFS DUDE - READ

you talking to me mate? certainly hope not if you weren't forget it. But if you were, go jump of a cliff smart-ass. I asked the question
"who told you that Blue is illegal in all states of australia?
Cheers."

So how about you read it FFS, and then answer the question FFS.
If you don't understand the difference, then I will be happy to spell it out to you.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 09 December 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair enough man, I thought maybe just spelling out the law would suffice, but obviously not

As stated here by JCMF, only cops are allowed blue, because you can be caught for impersonating a police car, and get fine/thrown in jail etc etc etc
justcallmefrank wrote on Tue, 02 December 2003 18:54

CrUZsida wrote on Mon, 01 December 2003 17:07

Quite correct, only Police are allowed blue.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ring up your local MP and ask him/her
4DaDrift
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 09 December 2003 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gtman wrote on Sun, 30 November 2003 23:56

yeah but they are illegal, so you have to get over it...

so if the government ruling over you informs you that your only allowed to breathe every second day you will conform without an objection ? Rolling Eyes Razz
i think not yet thats the level juristrictions getting to in this so called democratic ocuntry of ours thats turning into a dictatorship....
oooooh let the debate begin.......before thats outlawed as well Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I agree, i mean your probably going a little too far but, there is just too many things they are outlawing, and if you ask me I think its just to make a bit of money!!

86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 01:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They are illegal for a reason. If you don't want to get defected stop doing stuff to your car in an attempt to gain everyone's attention, you are bringing it on yourself. Conform with the laws or learn how to deal with it. Yes getting defected sux, but it's your choice to modify your car, accept the consequences.
Yes they are doing a lot of things for the sake of raising revenue, if you don't like it work your way into Parliament and change it..... otherwise you'll just have to deal with it and stop adding "look at me" parts to your car. Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said Nod Nod
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cops should go after people that are causing problems not people that have a POD filter!!
By the way my car isnt a christmas tree, I dont have any of that shit on my car. But, I still think its ridiculous that cops waste time and effort and tax payers money on little things like POD filters when they could be doing other things like cleaning up the streets, for example: removing prostitutes off the streets and out of the way of the eyes of children!!

Honestly what is more important? As far as I know Prostitution is ilegal yet they let them walk the streets in the view of little kids!!
NickAE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

so if the government ruling over you informs you that your only allowed to breathe every second day you will conform without an objection

Laughing no, but i wouldnt kick up a stink over neon washer jets....i'd get over it...its certainly not a necessity

you've gotta ask yourself...is it really going to matter...is it worth going through all the bs to try and turn the ruling around

i've gotta say a big fat NO
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 17:38

Cops should go after people that are causing problems not people that have a POD filter!!
By the way my car isnt a christmas tree, I dont have any of that shit on my car. But, I still think its ridiculous that cops waste time and effort and tax payers money on little things like POD filters when they could be doing other things like cleaning up the streets, for example: removing prostitutes off the streets and out of the way of the eyes of children!!

Honestly what is more important? As far as I know Prostitution is ilegal yet they let them walk the streets in the view of little kids!!

arent POD filters a fire risk? theyre not illegal if theyre boxed off from the rest of the engine.

its not really a waste of taxpayers money if youre getting fined for having one. So do things properly and you avoid getting into shit for it.

Quote:

So they put the cheapest things they can find that they like which makes them feel like they are making their car look good!!

hahaha.. i still dont understand where they get their taste from.
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 10:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Wed, 10 December 2003 17:38

arent POD filters a fire risk? theyre not illegal if theyre boxed off from the rest of the engine.

its not really a waste of taxpayers money if youre getting fined for having one. So do things properly and you avoid getting into shit for it.

Quote:

So they put the cheapest things they can find that they like which makes them feel like they are making their car look good!!

AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Each to their own!!
Thats the way it is. I wouldnt knock you if you had mags that I dont like or I didnt like the colour of your car, aslong as you like it and you enjoy what you are doing to your car then more power to ya!!

Let them do what they want to do, and if they are happy with their effort then good on them!! Smile

Im not having a go but Im just saying we have all got different tastes, otherwise everybody would be driving Seca's! Laughing
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I would have to say each to their own because I have just plain white led washers on my car and I think they do look ok for what they are. I cant see anything wrong with them and havent been told otherwise.

Even though I like them, some people thing they look crap but then again I think chrome mags look crap (no offence to anyone but I havent seen a decent looking pair once). And thats just my personal opinion.
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a big difference between poor taste in wheels or car colour and adding little lights!

Even crap looking wheels still perform an important task ie stop the chassis from hitting the ground, even crap colourd paint stops the body from rusting.

Little LED's attached to washer nozzles perform no useful function other than to massage immature ego's.
T APLUS 22
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 21:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
to all those who winge about the country and the police and rules and laws and so called lack of democracy....when was the last time you did anything about it?
Yeah, thought so. Fact is, you vote for the people who make these changes....they are only human like you and me, think you could do a better job? well prove it, otherwise shutupa your winging. There are laws right..the same ones that keep drunk people from driving (some) you understand the reason behind that I'd hope. Well almost all laws follow the same process of scrutiny to come into being. NOT just some cop with a pole up his arse. Educate yourself... then the world shall become more sensible.

oh and btw CrUZsida the reason I asked where you got the info (not what it was) was because I sat down with a police officer for dinner and asked the questions about LEDs and other decorations as such. His only real cetainty was that you couldn't have red lights on the front of any car, and that any other aftermarket lighting shall not be considered "dazzling" also for obvious visabilty/safety reasons. He did admit a lacking of knoweledge when it came to transport rules in that area of aftermarket modification. And also outlined how 'iffy' the issue is in victoria. because obviousl the people are starting to wonder what the fuss is all about, and while little lights can seem to pose no major threat loose laws in the area could allow some small membered ford driver who has watched F&F over 3 times to light the piece of shite up (simply to detract from the rust) in all sorts of flashing superbright LEDS.

Cheers

[Updated on: Wed, 10 December 2003 21:21]

86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't think anyone could have put it better than that. Laws have a purpose, and the majority of the road rules are to protect other drivers. Modify your car intelligently and you will be fine, do it for attention (big chrome wheels, neons, ugly a$$ body kits.. etc) and the cops will sure as hell notice you too.
Callifo
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Wed, 10 December 2003 23:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok wheels stop the car from touching the ground but Im sure the stock rims from the factory would do that job just fine. You put mags on a car because they serve this purpose and look good. They dont do the job any better than the stock rims and cost more if you damage them.

The washers also serve a purpose to spray water onto the window. Led washers also serve this purpose but they also look good (imho).

The only difference between the two is that mine cost $19.95 and the mags cost what? $1500?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Believe it or not dude, mags were designed to serve 2 purposes, at least 1 which is still valid today

They were supposed to be lighter than factory rims, (which is debateable now), and they provide better cooling to the break, which they still do.

So mags actually do serve a purpose, unlike LED's
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually chasers provide better cooling for breaks, thats why the Police use them on their vehicles!! Smile Or so the police told me!!

Having "Autosports" as a hobby or as a job, is making cars look good, making them perform better and proving it on either a race track, in a showroom or on the street to the public Rolling Eyes
It just so happens that some prefer to go for looks rather than performance and it just so happens that some guys prefer Salma Hayek to Jennifer Lopez!! Smile

So who are you tell people that they have bad tastes? Because it may only be you and maybe 1 or 2 others that think so and maybe millions think that you do!!

You cant tell a man he should like peanut butter better when he loves Nutella!!

[Updated on: Thu, 11 December 2003 01:26]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 09:24

Actually chasers provide better cooling for breaks, thats why the Police use them on their vehicles!! Smile Or so the police told me!!

You were told wrong dude
If you can tell me how the physics of heat extraction is better with 12 1" sq holes, as apposed to about 80sq" of hole is better, then I will beleive you. The cops use pursuits because they are cheap, don't bend/flex, and becuase they are cheap.
What do all racing cars run? Think about it....

it just so happens that some guys prefer Salma Hayek to Jennifer Lopez!! Smile

Ya damn right, J.Lo gimme da jibblies (I'm not saying Salma Hayek is the best, but she is waaay better than J.Lo

You cant tell a man he should like peanut butter better when he loves Nutella!!

I can go either way here

86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you will find that the majority of the people on this board tend to lean more towards performance than neons, stick on graphics, and 18 inch chrome wheels... this stuff is all about trying to gain the attention of other people, no two ways about it, it's trying to be a show pony. You can't try and complain about cops picking on you when all you are attempting to do is gain the attention of as many people as possible with your car. Cops are people too.. they notice this sorta crap Rolling Eyes

making your car look "better" is not an "autosport"....
it comes no where near being an "autosport"
rallying is an autosport
drag racing is an autosport
drifting is an auto sport
hill climbs are an autosport

having your car sitting in an exhibition centre and having ppl walk past going "sick bro!" is NOT an autosport

driving your car on the streets trying to gain attention from everyone is NOT an autosport

don't even try and compare it to being an autosport
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
T APLUS 22 wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 08:14

to all those who winge about the country and the police and rules and laws and so called lack of democracy....when was the last time you did anything about it?
Yeah, thought so. Fact is, you vote for the people who make these changes....they are only human like you and me, think you could do a better job? well prove it, otherwise shutupa your winging. There are laws right..the same ones that keep drunk people from driving (some) you understand the reason behind that I'd hope. Well almost all laws follow the same process of scrutiny to come into being. NOT just some cop with a pole up his arse. Educate yourself... then the world shall become more sensible.

oh and btw CrUZsida the reason I asked where you got the info (not what it was) was because I sat down with a police officer for dinner and asked the questions about LEDs and other decorations as such. His only real cetainty was that you couldn't have red lights on the front of any car, and that any other aftermarket lighting shall not be considered "dazzling" also for obvious visabilty/safety reasons. He did admit a lacking of knoweledge when it came to transport rules in that area of aftermarket modification. And also outlined how 'iffy' the issue is in victoria. because obviousl the people are starting to wonder what the fuss is all about, and while little lights can seem to pose no major threat loose laws in the area could allow some small membered ford driver who has watched F&F over 3 times to light the piece of shite up (simply to detract from the rust) in all sorts of flashing superbright LEDS.

Cheers

my mate likes neon lights, and has blue squirters on his sa63. i was reading a thing printed off the victorian police site, and the main points were something like:

cannot have any dazzling lights

cannot have red lights on the front of the car (ie like tailights)

cannot have clear lights on the rear.

other than that its okay, but it was a while ago and may have changed.

but my mate has been pulled over 3 times (once reckless driving, once speeding w/ one headlight,(he got away because the cop didnt know which celica he had on radar, coz we both driving side by side) and once burnout in carpark) and no-one said anything about the squirters.

who knows? i think they can look okay sometimes, but i aint one to argue with anyone or stick them on my car...

Evil or Very Mad
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alls I can say is that its no use trying to change a persons taste or arguing about it!!

Each to their own, just leave it at that!!!

By the way show and shine is always a part of every car show!!
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 06:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
too true attentionseca, tastes are tastes. mine are mine and i dont really give 2 fucks about anyone elses... Evil or Very Mad

i mean that in a positive way. Nod hehehe
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 16:52

Each to their own, just leave it at that!!!

$10 says that most people do it because everyone else is
AttentionSeca
Regular

October 2003

Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 11:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
$10 says not everyone does! I know I dont, infact I prefer not to do it cuz everyone else does it. I bought my rims because I had never seen them on the street before and they appealed to me!! I dont give a crap what anyone else thinks about my car or anything!! I do it if I like it and thats it!

Infact I believe half of the "performance" guys in here, if you hear them talk, build their cars for "performance" so they can look good infront of their mates.

Oh man, fully sik, I blew away a twin turbo excel in my full sik super charged, turbo mighty boy. Off the lights he had me by a quater panel but then I came back and got him by half a car!! Shocked

Not hasseling people for loving the performance but for the people that like looks and performance we can see that SOME of the guys that go for performance also do it only to impress!!

Like I said before, Each to their own, and a well done if it makes them happy. Cuz who is anyone to knock anyones taste? Fine if you dont like it, you dont like it, but you cant force your tastes onto someone else!!
speakafreaka
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 22:16

....in my full sik super charged, turbo mighty boy....

DONT YOU DARE KNOCK THE TURBO MIGHTYBOY
Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

i didnt say all did i.. fuck it, its like convincing people that "murder inc" have never seen a gun, and that they are pussys, and ja rule is a terrible musician (if you can even call him a musician).. some people will argue the point and forget why theyre arguing.
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
argument has reached who cares status.

i still love you all though. Evil or Very Mad Surprised Heart Heart Heart Heart Nod Nod Heart Nod Heart Nod Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Freak Up To Something Nope No No No Yawn Sleep Rolling Rolling
86twinky
Regular

November 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This whole post started due to a defect. It's gone from complaining about how unfair the laws and the police force is to justifying why making your car look "good" is a valid form of "autosport" (still waiting for you to explain that one). The fact of the matter is the cop had every right to defect him, just as they do for neons, over sized chrome wheels, pod filters (these are ilegal due to emissions), as well as ridiculous body kits. seems to me like the majority of the things which make up your "autosport" are illegal. This autosport seems more like vanity to me more than anything else (oohh ohhh everyone look at me !! look at me!!)... it's like ADD for cars. Fair enough.. it's your choice, i understand that.... enjoy your show and shines.

My whole point is that you guys go out of your way to have everyone look at your car.. IT IS GOING TO ATTRACT THE ATTENTION OF THE COPS TOO... unless you have an IQ below the room temperature you have to understand that.. it's not a hard thing to comprehend.

accept that you bring this on yourselves, you want to stand out from the crowd, fine... just accept your choices along with the consequences.Don't complain about getting defected for it and don't complain about cops... you were dumb enough to break the law and get caught, you can in no way blame another single human being for this... especially the cops. Grow up and accept responsibility for your own actions.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah bullshit man - the fuc*&n pigs are fuc%^d and corrupt and shit man.. they's all just bullshit revenue raisers who can't be fuc#*d catching real criminals so they pick on us car enthusiasts instead..
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 11 December 2003 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(just thought i'd add some more fuel to the fire Wink )

Oh - And in case you can't tell... I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! Laughing
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Thu, 25 December 2003 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone ever seen the Gemini in Newcastle with a sticker on the back window that states "Centerlink Performance".

Havent seen it for a while, perhaps little johnny & his friends found out where all our hard earnt tax money was funding.

Fuck it was a shit box too?

I dont hate what "RICE" people do too there car's even if it is stupid, but i hate when they act like there driving a twin turbo 6 speed supra, when all there driving are slow arse exels and lancers, with exhaust, stickers and bodykits.

Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 27 December 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AttentionSeca wrote on Thu, 11 December 2003 22:16

I bought my rims because I had never seen them on the street before and they appealed to me!! I dont give a crap what anyone else thinks about my car or anything!! I do it if I like it and thats it!

Like I said before, Each to their own, and a well done if it makes them happy. Cuz who is anyone to knock anyones taste? Fine if you dont like it, you dont like it, but you cant force your tastes onto someone else!!

Thats good coz man IMHO those rims really suck looks like someone puked on the floor got a mould made and then chromed the resulting wheel to cover up the chunks Razz

Seriously you put shit like that on your car for no other reason then bling bling you should also fit some illuminated hand grips on the bonnet for you to grab on when Mr police officer analy assults you with his batton for impersonating a police car

Allan
Blown86
Regular

July 2002
Re: neon washer jet defection Sat, 27 December 2003 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well said!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
clubagreenie
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: neon washer jet defection Mon, 29 December 2003 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=T APLUS 22 wrote on Tue, 09 December 2003 20:23]
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 03 December 2003 11:41

you talking to me mate? certainly hope not if you weren't forget it. But if you were, go jump of a cliff smart-ass. I asked the question
"who told you that Blue is illegal in all states of australia?
Cheers."

So how about you read it FFS, and then answer the question FFS.
If you don't understand the difference, then I will be happy to spell it out to you.

Where do we get it from. The NSW RTA Vehicle standards info sheets of course.

"Blue or Blue and Red ?A BLUE, OR BLUE AND RED flashing lights may only be fitted to Police vehicles, Ambulances, Operational Fire Brigade and Accredited Bush Fire Brigade vehicles. "

Green is Stationary Fire Brigade and Magenta is RTA vehicles.

Thats the law in NSW. You can't even order a revolving light in these colors from Hella even though it's in the book with numbers.
shindeokure
Regular

September 2003
Re: neon washer jet defection Tue, 30 December 2003 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
i agree with the police on this one.. people with neons shouldn't be on our roads.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:1990 GSR VS 1988 COROLLA SX
Next Topic:TE37 wins state Rally2wd title
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:28:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01282000541687 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.