Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Another Trueno forsale (sold)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 23 January 2004 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so what the news on this car?! has alan came back yet?
  Send a private message to this user    
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 06 February 2004 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BTW Alan do you Know Stef from Swinburne? in some Designing Course?
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 11 February 2004 01:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what happened to the guy who offered ya for 7k? is he still dead serious on buying it.. 6k ill take it anyday..
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 11 February 2004 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no news on this car except he is now regestering it...

i was prepared to pay 7, but he thinks he can get more

or at least thats the message i got... i havn't contacted him back... he obviously wants more than 7 (which i was offering)

[Updated on: Wed, 11 February 2004 02:08]

WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 12 February 2004 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my offer was like 6k but looks like he lost a potential buyer, oh well might as well go all the way to save up for a 180sx..

Good luck with the sale alan
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Tue, 24 February 2004 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car still for sale?
crayz legz
Regular

January 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 25 February 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well is it? does any one know?
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 25 February 2004 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no its not longer for sale
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Wed, 25 February 2004 21:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah asking too much... look my bid now is 6.5k for this car... but i wont go any more than that..
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its not for sale wanted...

pm i recieved from him

Quote:

well honestly.....it's not about the price...
it just that....i m still not sure what to do with it....
coz u know this car is getting rare and the trying to find a good one in japan is still hard and expensive...
so i may just use it as a daily for the moment......
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dont be low baller scum

pay the asked price
haggle but if its declinded dont psuh the point

6.5k for a trueno is too fucking cheap
especially for a car this nice...

AE86 Levin Melbourne
Regular

May 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the comment...ae86drift...
people just don't understand how hard and expensive it is to build one like this and they think that they can import one for $5000....yeah right...I can get one for $3000...but in poor condition...they just don't realize that a good decent sprinter in japan will cost u around $8000 FOB...so people who want the car for $5000 pleas import one yourself I don't care...
well the car is still for sale if anyone give me a reasonable offer......
cheers all

shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah I fully agree,
People just dont understand how much a car like this costs.

For starters, a rust free sprinter in white with an uncracked dash is already hard to come buy.. Also demands a $3-3.5K price tag.
drive in drive out conversions costs at least 3k.
trueno front about 1.5k. If you are damn lucky to come across some. If not, about 2k if you can ship.
And a spray job for at least the panels, if not the rest of the car, costs a bundle.
This is just the bare basics, not talking about the unatainables such as power steering. You also have to consider suspension, etc...

I'm sure Alan has gone through hell and high water sourcing the parts, fitting them, etc. At this price, he's already making a loss. But offering 6k is just a little on the low side.

rock on
_Why_
Regular

February 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm not disagreeing with any of you, but i don't think many of you have seen the car first hand to know...

Don't get me wrong... i'm not saying that its not worth what alan is asking, but i don't think many of you can make a judgement on alans car until u see it...

btw alan did u fix the belts? if your still interested i'd really love to get BMT to check this out man... you never know... if they say its perfect i'll give u what u want Smile
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've seen the car and driven it. Now hush. Its a good sprinter.
If u want a flawless car u'r obviously looking the wrong place.
There is no way in hell u can pick up a trueno thats perfect after 20 years of it being made. Same thing with new cars too. As far as i can say get anyone to inspect the thing. U'd find no more problems u'd find with any other aged car.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Thu, 26 February 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it was like a brand spanking new car.. (with plastic wrapers on the seats, everything A+++ from the factory).
Stock as a rock JDM vehicle and kept in a toyota museum, I'd pay the price of a brand new corolla sportivo for it.

fuk that, i'd pay more.. 35kish.

Ae86s when they were brand new are just as good, comfortable and stylish as any of the modern day cars. This was back in 1986 (ironic aint it) when a relative had just bought one.

so for 8k I expect it not to be perfect and to have the same issues of a normal sigma or a camira. I don't expect it to be a toyota museum vehicle or a restored masterpiece as it's merely 8k.

rock on.
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 27 February 2004 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
non-JDM Trueno anyone?
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 27 February 2004 01:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes you're quite correct

but say it was a levin with the above mods?
it would get $6000 easy wouldnt it?
so put on there there fact its a TRUENO in PANDA and add another 2000 for the paint and panels

$8000

if you cat afford quality, you cant buy quality. simple.
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 27 February 2004 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if it was a jdm, 8k would be a bargain.

rock on.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Another Trueno forsale Fri, 27 February 2004 06:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Regardless. Someone thats shopping without a budget. And knows what to buy. And knows what they're doing are getting a bargain.
8k is very reasobable for a converted trueno from an oz spec sprinter.

Anyway the thing is no one sees it as this and alan sure is probably getting pissed off about all the commotion. Its a thread to sell the car. So someone with 8k to spent on a project trueno. Here it is!
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale Tue, 01 June 2004 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOO this one is sold....... Mad (fuming)

alan please close this post its too much to bear..
koen
Regular

March 2004
Re: Another Trueno forsale (sold) Thu, 03 June 2004 00:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, it's sold Very Happy

<----
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Another Trueno forsale (sold) Mon, 07 June 2004 04:45 Go to previous message
So what do you think of the DIY trueno badging? Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:RA28 with 18RGU (now with pics)
Next Topic:TOYOTA HILUX PRICE DROP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 13:09:06 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090479850769043 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.