Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » 10 ways you know you're completely besotted (3) 4 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 02 February 2004 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds like your life is starting to pick up Greg.
I think you have a lot to look forward to in the near future
  Send a private message to this user  
High IQ
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 03 February 2004 09:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm...now I know why I built a car that talks back to you in a sexy female voice.....car goes on...car goes off...car goes on...car goes off....

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 03 February 2004 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 14:37

Me messed up? I think that reflects that toymodeders have mixed up ideas in their heads Smile

and ryley.... you've got weird mates

greg....... meet grant "The Untouchable" on the forum Very Happy
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 14 February 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All this shit about being yourself is crap, complete crap. Im myself around everyone, and everyone hates me (although i seem to hate most people too, so it kind of works out)
Although it seems to happen with all the girls i like, which is the bad bit.
And im already that bitter person, and i've never tried putting on an act.

If only i had 364 trillion british pounds, then every fuckhead in the world would have to do what i say.

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

If only i had 364 trillion british pounds, then every fuckhead in the world would have to do what i say.

Why is everyone controlled by money?
The satisfaction gained by having lots of money is very nearly thwarted by the realisation that your newfound friends are simply shallow bottom-dwellers that want to thrive off your wealth.
Butttt if it works for you Wink

Draven --> the driving things I don't think I ever had a problem with...its the changing thing, the little unnoticable things that change, mannerisms and the like...thing you don't notice till after you break up...
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 06:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Originally posted by GRLTOY
Why is everyone controlled by money?

I guess because its the way society works, you need money to have fair trade, and without fair trade there would be chaos.
Its the evolution of society i guess.

Quote:

The satisfaction gained by having lots of money is very nearly thwarted by the realisation that your newfound friends are simply shallow bottom-dwellers that want to thrive off your wealth.
Butttt if it works for you

I dont know how you interpreted my post to mean the above.

The money would not be useful to gain freinds, and its not the point of it either. The money would be used as power, therefore, people have to be nice to me, or they die.
Therfore i dont have to put up with peoples shit anymore, and things have to be done to the way I want.

Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
high narcissism, elevated chance of APD.....
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backspace wrote on Sun, 15 February 2004 17:06

you need money to have fair trade, and without fair trade there would be chaos

The barter system worked for many thousands of years without any evidence of chaos.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark --> I'll second that ... trades were made with pinches of salt and different stuffs like that ...

Quote:

The money would not be useful to gain freinds, and its not the point of it either. The money would be used as power, therefore, people have to be nice to me, or they die.
Therfore i dont have to put up with peoples shit anymore, and things have to be done to the way I want.

...Hmmz if you address issues such as power...and start some kind of world where
Quote:

people have to be nice to me, or they die.
crap...then eventually everyone who wants to live becomes a 'friend' not by decision, but by coercion. Which is inevitably the 'buying' of friends.

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Nark --> I'll second that ... trades were made with pinches of salt and different stuffs like that ...

salt = money.
stuffs = money

Quote:

...Hmmz if you address issues such as power...and start some kind of world where

What happened to that?

Quote:

crap...then eventually everyone who wants to live becomes a 'friend' not by decision, but by coercion. Which is inevitably the 'buying' of friends.

In your mind you may call them friends, but in mine, they are not friends and never will be.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 February 2004 10:59]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 15 February 2004 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backspace wrote on Sun, 15 February 2004 21:55

salt = money.
stuffs = money

I bet you two pigs that you're wrong!

Interesting fact #100213:
The number 12 (for the dozen) was chosen during the age of barter because 12 can be divided by 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, and 12.
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The word/term salary is derived from the fact that Roman soldiers were paid their wages in salt - as it was such a valuable item it was used as currency back in Roman times.

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Originally posted by Nark
I bet you two pigs that you're wrong!

Ha ha, piglets, so cute and squeally, hehe.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Sun, 15 February 2004 17:15

high narcissism, elevated chance of APD.....

Okay whats "APD" mean?

As for being nice or you die,then i would have to die as i wouldn't put up with those sort of rules.
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You made your choice. Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
antisocial personality disorder

edit: and I still demand this get back to the mushy lovey dovey crap that it started off as

[Updated on: Mon, 16 February 2004 13:38]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmmmz I'll second that too...
Romanticism your strong point Draven?
Beautifully personally prepared meals set on candle lit stages?
Late night walks looking at moonlit waters?
Watching sunrise and sunset 50 floors up?

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 23:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
50 floors up?
on the beach is more likely Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Mon, 16 February 2004 23:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha I did the 5am beach thing one night after an all-nighter clubbing thing...somewhat nice moment if by chance I wasn't freezin my ass off!!

Nahhh 50 floors up...watching the sun rise over Sydney is remarkably beautiful...
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So when are you two going to get married? Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 03:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...welll I'm prolly not going to be free for the next 14 weeks...public holidays and weekends are good...or I've got maybe 3 full days left before I get to go back to uni Wink

Anytime good for you Draven???
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, either a shotgun wedding before uni goes back, or if you dont mind the kid being a bastard, we can wait Razz
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL Kid being a bastard hey...
welll you can marry me now or pay kiddie support for the rest of your life Wink

Ohh and daddy's already got the gun Wink
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 05:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
child support?
*falls over laughing*
centrelink child allowance I think
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Single Parent allowance that'll be...
and regardless of that...
u've still gotta pay biatch! LoL
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why not do it on the supercruise weekend? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Get married that is.
M.J.H
Forums Junkie

April 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backspace wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 22:18

Yes and i think so would a lot of other people.
Or like all dictators the people will eventually overthrow you.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 07:46]

Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 10:12

Hmmmz I'll second that too...
Romanticism your strong point Draven?
Beautifully personally prepared meals set on candle lit stages?
Late night walks looking at moonlit waters?
Watching sunrise and sunset 50 floors up?

WHAT?! He doesn't even bother with foreplay when he's with me! Sad
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hrmmm
seems like i've joined the ranks of being compeltely besotted Sad
i was having such a fun life, rooting around without all that emotional complication
then she comes along(she is somone i've known for 2 years)
long story short...she's made my life rather complicated, usually this would piss me off and i'd have nothing to do with the person.
but for her, she's different, i've got it bad for her
and the wench is making me wait for things to proceed farther than they have as she's just exited from a just over 2 year relationship and wants to get over the whole abusive situation she was in before it ended, its a bit more complicated than that(just as simple as i can get into without getting too personal)...but its the crux of the situation
once again, if i didnt know her so well(or have it so hard for her) i'd tell her to piss off
she's special in some way :/

DAMN FEMALES

and to make things worse
i'm out of beer already!!!!
damn nation

[Updated on: Tue, 17 February 2004 10:27]

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 11:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
M.J.H wrote on Tue, 17 February 2004 18:44

Backspace wrote on Mon, 16 February 2004 22:18

Yes and i think so would a lot of other people.
Or like all dictators the people will eventually overthrow you.

Well,it seems that i havent explained my opinion well enough, or you're thick.
I'll go with the first one just to be nice. Smile
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 18:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks like you're writing a letter
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 17 February 2004 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAhaha supercruise weekend??? Hmmz dunno about that

BUTTT

If you guys have nothing better to do...

If you're attending please let me know you are (include your nick I might not know your name). misgvs@iprimus.com.au or just turn up on tha day Wink and look around for some kind of Blak GTR with JEV plates...Hopefully I'll be whoring with him

29th February 2004 .....
Newie crowd meets at the Thomas St Shell (in case this is not enough room I have decided to park through the lights along the side of the touch footy fields before the roundabout) on the way to end of freeway by 930. Bum around have a chat and see who's coming along and leave by 945. For those who have them ... bring your 2ways. And if anyone has a spare I am 2wayless

Mosey on down to South Bound Caltex and meet up with any of the Central Coast crew who want to come. ULOOK has asked nicely if we could go get her.

Sydney crowd are being organised by Kev and DJ. They will meet and go on to Bicentennial Park. The freeway cavalcade will go straight through to Bicentennial park Homebush.

There are BBQ's at the site so bring along some food for a picnic. We all know what sydney is like so leaving to get something and come back could be an ordeal. Not sure how many BBQ's but I'm sure we'll make do. There is no cost for this cruise apart from the cost of food and fuel you incur yourself. I certainly hope to see a HOOGE turnout. This is what I believe Newylaps was organised for (as I said what I believe). Good people, nice cars, GREAT time. Hope to see as many people as possible.

Don't be left crying when you hear it was great and you missed out ......... begin to bum your ride NOW!
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Mon, 02 February 2004 14:35

actually sound pretty normal to me sorry draven......

Very Happy

internet jokes are better than having mates that try and look at your dick when you're taking a piss and show everyone and who pat you on the arse when you're trying to do something dangerous (ie orange guns, carrying heavy shit)

needless to say these mates are guys. and ones with girlfriends at that Shocked

lol, i thought u said this thread was gay ryley?
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoL this thread is ghey Wink
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha What? no foreplay for Nark?? awww thats not fair Draven...
Share the love hunnee Wink
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 10:13

HAhaha supercruise weekend??? Hmmz dunno about that

BUTTT

If you guys have nothing better to do...

If you're attending please let me know you are (include your nick I might not know your name). misgvs@iprimus.com.au or just turn up on tha day Wink and look around for some kind of Blak GTR with JEV plates...Hopefully I'll be whoring with him

29th February 2004 .....
Newie crowd meets at the Thomas St Shell (in case this is not enough room I have decided to park through the lights along the side of the touch footy fields before the roundabout) on the way to end of freeway by 930. Bum around have a chat and see who's coming along and leave by 945. For those who have them ... bring your 2ways. And if anyone has a spare I am 2wayless

Mosey on down to South Bound Caltex and meet up with any of the Central Coast crew who want to come. ULOOK has asked nicely if we could go get her.

Sydney crowd are being organised by Kev and DJ. They will meet and go on to Bicentennial Park. The freeway cavalcade will go straight through to Bicentennial park Homebush.

There are BBQ's at the site so bring along some food for a picnic. We all know what sydney is like so leaving to get something and come back could be an ordeal. Not sure how many BBQ's but I'm sure we'll make do. There is no cost for this cruise apart from the cost of food and fuel you incur yourself. I certainly hope to see a HOOGE turnout. This is what I believe Newylaps was organised for (as I said what I believe). Good people, nice cars, GREAT time. Hope to see as many people as possible.

Don't be left crying when you hear it was great and you missed out ......... begin to bum your ride NOW!

She has herpes i wouldnt go if i were you guys!
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can you catch herpes twice?
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it looks like you're completely besotted
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 17:51

can you catch herpes twice?

Mabey your herpes will get herpes, ya know what i mean? or they will just spred like a "Fire Storm" Laughing
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Untouchable wrote on Wed, 18 February 2004 17:53

fuck off
fuck off
fuck off

I think you should stop that
fuck off
fuck off
fuck off
The Untouchable
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 07:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
- Pimped out 4K-C ke70 (Avatar)-
- Ke70 soon to have 3SGTE thanks to mrshin -
- MX62 1GZFE (yeh one day!) -
- JZX100 coming soon! -
- Never get into a car with Micheal (mrshin) if you want to live -
Me: "How fast do yuo wanna make it?"
Mrshin: "ohh 10's should do it"

i think you should fix that spelling mistake
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you just made that up, i dont see it Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 18 February 2004 22:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Your immaturity and stupidity knows no bouds...Rolling Eyes
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Fri, 20 February 2004 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 19 February 2004 08:53

Quote:

Your immaturity and stupidity knows no bouds...Rolling Eyes

neither does your ability to spell Razz (not that i should be one to talk :/)
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sat, 21 February 2004 00:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh oops...one lil spelling mistake...hehehe
people in glass houses Punk Wink
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 22 February 2004 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Sat, 21 February 2004 10:48

Yeh oops...one lil spelling mistake...hehehe
people in glass houses Punk Wink

shouldnt play with themselves because the neighbours will get a good show?
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Sun, 22 February 2004 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

shouldnt play with themselves because the neighbours will get a good show?

Awww but isn't it always 'the show must go on' ??? hehehehe Laughing
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 24 February 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you dirty dirty little girl Wink
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 24 February 2004 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Video request.
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 24 February 2004 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha I'm not getting into this again!
There will be no viewings, cos I don't live in a glass house Wink
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Tue, 24 February 2004 23:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh please Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 25 February 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha nahhh I dont do public viewings...
And private ones only happen once a blue moon...
So I'm sorry Draven...but on this one mate...you and the rest of the majority of the male population miss out! hehehe Laughing

Allthouuuugh...
I will be in Sydney this Sunday...so anyone that wants to attend the cruise to Bicentennial Park in Homebush thingie may catch a glimpse Wink hehehe

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 25 February 2004 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Wed, 25 February 2004 15:36

Hahaha nahhh I dont do public viewings...
And private ones only happen once a blue moon...
So I'm sorry Draven...but on this one mate...you and the rest of the majority of the male population miss out! hehehe Laughing

Allthouuuugh...
I will be in Sydney this Sunday...so anyone that wants to attend the cruise to Bicentennial Park in Homebush thingie may catch a glimpse Wink hehehe

whoever catches a "glimpse" on camera
i know people who will pay cash Razz
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 25 February 2004 10:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as I said, I may make an appearance at the car meet - but it would be toward the end
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 25 February 2004 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whens your car done greg?
when are you going to bring it down and put the fear into all the ricing bastards in ballarat? Evil or Very Mad
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Wed, 25 February 2004 22:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welll we're not lookin to get to Homebush till at least 12-12:30 sometime. Then there's lunch that'll take at least you know...the next 4 or 5 hours...so latest we'll leave there is about 6, unless everyone wants to go swimming in Terrigal on the way home!

Just look out for the devilishly (666) black GTR Smile
KillJoy
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 26 February 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you want a glimpse, grltoy submitted a cleavage shot!

http://home.iprimus.com.au/bim/me.htm

(Edit) - pix removed by a spoil sport. Rolling Eyes
I'm sorry they botched your chin job, but really, that's no reason to exclude everyone from enjoying your misfortune.

[Updated on: Tue, 02 March 2004 23:53]

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 26 February 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe...no I didn't! hehehe
KillJoy
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 26 February 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tee hee
tee hee hee
funny isn't it?!
funny how the pic was loaded immediately after criticism about you overstating your attributes.

'Denial ain't just a river in Egypt you know..'
Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: 10 ways you know you're completely besotted Thu, 26 February 2004 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Well if anyone had bothered to ask...
The pics that were originally up there...were years old...
I'm talking maybe when I was 15/16 and maybe 18 as well...
Currently sitting on 2 months shy of 20...a fair bit can change when given the right stimulants...

I'm not going to get into this shit again. Farkn pointless.
Pages (3): [ «  <  1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:P.I.M.P vs. Completely Besotted
Next Topic:Why Dose Toymods F%&k Up Sometime?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:20:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.016710996627808 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.