Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » What is Rob in love with?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
AuthorTopic
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Wed, 04 February 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KillJoy --> u're name obviously depicts u're nature. Rolling Eyes

Shraka --> there should never be a need for comparison...it stems continual unhappiness/resentment/discontentness etc. If
  Send a private message to this user  
KillJoy
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: What is Rob in love with? Wed, 04 February 2004 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Wed, 04 February 2004 21:38

KillJoy --> u're name obviously depicts u're nature. Rolling Eyes

Laughing
And so does yours..
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Wed, 04 February 2004 23:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh well...
some have more fun than others Wink
KillJoy
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 04:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have little doubt that girls with D cups have more fun.

You, however, need a few more tissues stuffed in there to qualify. No malice intended. Very Happy

Hint: Never claim to be something you aren't when there is photographic evidence to the contrary on your web page...
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude thats just low!

IMHO novilty of large ones soon go's when the carryer of them is too grumpy due to back pain

Look at in the subway view there is no medium - only Regular, Large and Jumbo

Back on the topic... i think all Rob's love there hairdresser cars and probably each other
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never once claimed to be something I'm not...

Pity the two people who actually know me in real life off this forum doesn't post in here...However, if the lil excerpt of the supra in my avatar leads anyone to believe they know who he is...then contact him...he'll gladyly attest to the size of my attributes.

There's honestly no way that you can attempt to class the size based on two pics...that are 3 years difference and the latter without a bra...and with no decent cleavage shot... Rolling Eyes

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well you have raised a valid point.

As such, you are required to now submit a cleavage shot and i shall offer my services as a mediator. Cool
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that sounds good
cleavage shot is now required
or I'll offer personal verification Razz

and a D isn't too large... my friend who's a 12E is too large (depending on the outfit she's wearing)
manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Thu, 05 February 2004 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I've never once claimed to be something I'm not...

Pity the two people who actually know me in real life off this forum doesn't post in here...However, if the lil excerpt of the supra in my avatar leads anyone to believe they know who he is...then contact him...he'll gladyly attest to the size of my attributes.

There's honestly no way that you can attempt to class the size based on two pics...that are 3 years difference and the latter without a bra...and with no decent cleavage shot...

you want the cock badly!

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 00:00]

BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
See now your just a tool Rolling Eyes
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amen... No No No
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know you GRLTOY.

But do you remember me ?

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 04:38]

manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but, shit like this should be deleted.
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 01:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit like you should be BANNED
manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHAHAHAHAHA Laughing

too funny
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
back it off guys you are all acting like tools

coomon kiss and make up!
manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 01:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoa this thread got all messed up good and proper didn't it. Smile

Forums are good places for people to take things the wrong way so grltoy, don't worry to much I say.. people write fignting words like this...

Quote:

i think all Rob's love there hairdresser cars and probably each other

but I just have to be my kinda amiable self

(I swear Allan if I ever see you I will..... Mad Mad )

hahhaha Very Happy

darn it I think I should just get a girlfriend and be done with this thread. How's your progress Draven? Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 05:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...LoL I dono't believe I've met a special_ed..but you know...I've been playing this game for a few years...LoL

Kiss n make up...hmmmz...if we do that...lil MrBlakSupra n Draven will prolly have a whinge that he missed out on his titty shot...

LoL D's big enough for my liking! I'm not all that built and well it gets annoying sometimes!!!

Manny --> dude...its not like I can't get cock...u're input is invalid... Rolling Eyes
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clickety click [ignore all posts by this user]

bliss

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 06:52]

KillJoy
Occasional Poster

February 2004
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 16:36

Manny --> dude...its not like I can't get cock...u're input is invalid... Rolling Eyes

I do not believe the statement reads that you "can't get cock".

You spew forth a deluge of teasing comments on here, ofcourse people will think you sound cock-hungry. Very Happy

[Updated on: Fri, 06 February 2004 07:40]

Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fair Dinkum Guys, I lose an internet connection for a week or so and there is this going on, Steady up, keep it above the belt.

By the way there is an option missing on the poll...
What is Rob in love with?

HIMSELF

Sorry couldn't resist. Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 10:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lambolica --> hunnee you didn't miss much that you didn't already know...
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HIMSELF Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

HIMSELF

am not. Cool
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Fri, 06 February 2004 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here we go...

am not
are to
am not
are to
are to
am not
hahaha see you agreed with me
only because you contradicted yourself and I had to agree with your contradiction...

whateva...LoL Laughing
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Fri, 06 February 2004 16:36

Hahaha...LoL I dono't believe I've met a special_ed..but you know...I've been playing this game for a few years...LoL

Oh but you have, perhapps you just didnt recognise me without the helmet, your life might have been easier if you got to know us better.

I dont play the game anymore - I won it all ages ago, not interesting anymore, perhapps that is why you didnt notice me.

[Updated on: Sat, 07 February 2004 02:29]

Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm also the shit stirrer from hell, so forgive me if I bait you.

GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Got to know 'us'...who's 'us' or is it your term for 'me' but u're just speaking like a bogan??

If u're the shit stirrer from hell...I guess u've learnt from the masters about how to dribble shit. I myself, have not had such teachings and prefer to concoct some literate and logical reply. Unless of course something different is needed for certain replies.

Recognising you without u're helmet? I have no recollection of even meeting you! Rolling Eyes
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3 cheers for robra40!!!

heebeep! hooray!

i forgot about that feature! now i dont have to listen or read the verbal diarea grltoy continues to fart all over the forums!

/DELETE / BAN!!!!
manny_grk
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how would you like it if guys started talking about cocks on the forum ?

neways, i think most of the guys here are a bit to excited that a girl with a massive ego is on the forums talking about how much she wants to eat the cock.

PS: my cock is huge.

Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hooray for insecure keyboard warriors :\
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cock
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Sat, 07 February 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/ttiwwp.gif

far as the breast size debate go's.

grltoy: what do you expect? i suggest you remove the supra avatar and get the honda logo Rolling Eyes

Allan
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Sun, 08 February 2004 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I too suggest you remove the supra avatar, you bring disrepute to the owner. Not even a Siko Rolling Eyes would be proud of your contribution here.

TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Sun, 08 February 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grltoy.... hmmm where do i know that car from......

how bored are you to be on here talking this crap.... i'll have a word to your boy, see if he can do a better job of keeping your mouth shut Shocked .

ps they aren't that good... haha
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolling Eyes
I'm outta here.
Don't talk to him on my account...as I really don't matter to him anymore.

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 08:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TOY77 wrote on Sun, 08 February 2004 20:49

i'll have a word to your boy, see if he can do a better job of keeping your mouth shut Shocked .

ps they aren't that good... haha

we can only pray!!

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
am I missing something here?
why does everyone suddenly hate grltoy, apart from brainless and irrelevant posts (which I'll own up to as well)
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 09:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because her Man, the owner of aforementioned supra, has dignity and class, characteristics which she has undermined through her behaviour both here and in the real world.

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OUCH! Dudes, let's leave the grudge matches to the Pommies and Aussie cricket teams.... Crying or Very Sad

Anyway, are we not supposted to be talking about me here... Razz jk
kc_347
Occasional Poster

May 2003

Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 18:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Talk about a highjack........... Laughing
TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awww come on Spec Ed......
he does not have dignity or class.... haha

Stew
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

why does everyone suddenly hate grltoy, apart from brainless and irrelevant posts (which I'll own up to as well)
...forums generally survive on shit like this...I'm actually quite amused that the 3-word story got closed and this is still going...

Quote:

Because her Man, the owner of aforementioned supra, has dignity and class, characteristics which she has undermined through her behaviour both here and in the real world.

Please...enlighten me as to specific behaviours that I exhibited that have lead to the undermining of his perceived dignity and class...
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Mon, 09 February 2004 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is inane dribble even for the outhouse...
Special Ed
Regular

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fun isn't it.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Special Ed wrote on Tue, 10 February 2004 08:22

Fun isn't it.

If you find this fun, I'd hate to see what you think is boring Rolling Eyes
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 01:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Inane dribble wouldn't even be the start of it...and it definately won't be the end of it...

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come now children... do the rest of us a favour and just give each other the silent treatment Smile
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
However, Spec Ed, I do believe that I'm waiting on some kind of response to my previously posed question...or is it that you're making ungrounded comments merely to make me look like the devil...

I'll do my best to be gracious with whatever you throw at me, because only I'll know the truth. Every argument has two sides, without such there would be no argument, only a general concensus what is right. You feel you know me enough to dictate what I've done wrong, then be my guest and take the floor...you're more than welcome.

coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message

http://sachiband.com/stfu2.jpg
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 04:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very Happy hahah Laughing

thankyou corona.. no more bitchin' pleeze... pleeeeeze.. Neutral
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: What is Rob in love with? Tue, 10 February 2004 04:52 Go to previous message
No Message Body
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic
Previous Topic:so much drama in the club
Next Topic:DVD-Audio
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:50:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.012495994567871 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.