Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... (3) 2 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 08 April 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nark wrote on Thu, 08 April 2004 15:46

GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 08 April 2004 09:17

the most you can get pinned with is being with a friends ex, and if he's a true friend, then he'd always want to see you happy, with whoever it may be...

A true friend woulndn't get with an ex.

Unspoken rule #2.

getting with THE FRIEND ... inspoken rile #1 is it ? Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 08 April 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha You trying to hint something to me and Draven? Wink

#1 involves family members of friends. Smile
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 08 April 2004 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AHAHHA - keep that to yourselves..

i think u should swithch #1 and #2 ! Wink
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 08 April 2004 07:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 23:40

i have a hard enough time understanding the cat

Pics of pussy!
Razz

[Updated on: Thu, 08 April 2004 07:59]

torque
Regular

May 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 08 April 2004 08:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ask her if she's got a sister maybe? Razz
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 10 April 2004 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i am SO in .....
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 10 April 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol, this is a good thread, good pics

make friends with the boyfriend- that way, if she fucks him off for you, he'll be less inclined to go nuts at you

it will also ease your burden of stealing another guy's girl.

but saying this, let the better man win. Very Happy

i like toymods gossip its fun

how long has she been taken?

also, if she hasn't said anything about being taken, you're legally (love and ettique police) allowed to go has hard as you want- and when she says 'i have a boyfriend' then its time to be even super cool....

i think thats been said already, but those posts were waaaaaaay back there.... Very Happy

lets hear of any developments Very Happy
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Tue, 13 April 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aww cmon...just cut the grass and be done with it already!!
But give Foetus running updates on the matter as he'd die without his daily dose of gossip Laughing
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Tue, 13 April 2004 00:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 07 April 2004 23:18

hehehe, i nearly PM'd you with it too Razz

you can see when youre up here in the next day or so!

I seen it, possable keeper dude its a long winter!! being warm for a few months or more would be better then a quick mowing IMHO

i think you need that water thrown on you every email she sends you... theres a line you can use there!

Allan
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 15 April 2004 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sooo any updates on the grass-cutting situation??
FKN16V
Forums Junkie

July 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 15 April 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just remember this?

If the old bf see's you two kissing he has every right to come up to you and say!

"thats my dick your tasting"
coronamark2
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 15 April 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FKN16V wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 15:43

Just remember this?

If the old bf see's you two kissing he has every right to come up to you and say!

"thats my dick your tasting"

in the words of chopper

"you taste like wog cock"

Laughing
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Fri, 16 April 2004 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GRLTOY wrote on Thu, 15 April 2004 16:56

Sooo any updates on the grass-cutting situation??

im with grltoy

meaning that i want goss Laughing
GRLTOY
Regular

December 2003
  Creator of Mischief
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 17 April 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

meaning that i want goss

Hmmmz..bottom dwellers feed off the scum of the earth too Rolling Eyes
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 17 April 2004 04:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats that supposed to suggest? Laughing Wink
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 17 April 2004 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wrote something else just before, but on second thought...

It's a tough one. If she wants to have you on the side, then you shouldn't consider it to be anything serious. If the guy is a friend, or you know him and don't think he is the biggest fucking loser in the world, then definatly not.

I have waited untill they make up their mind between me and their current boyfriend. Then again I have also fooled around with a girl who had a boyfriend. I'm not particularly proud of it but these things happen when you drink heavily.

On the flip side I was cheated on. The girl was living with me at the time and the guy was one of my best friends from high school that I was catching up with. That kinda thing isn't on. I seriously considered breaking his legs. Although the thing that hurt the most was that I was too stupid to do something about the way she was. I had known for ages that she was capable of that kinda thing, and I should have broken up with her. But you know, I was in love.

Anyway, the final thing I have to say is why the hell am I telling all you guys this? I am such a geek.

[Updated on: Sat, 17 April 2004 08:27]

V8supra
Occasional Poster

November 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 17 April 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Never choose passion over principle....even if you win,,you LOOSE!!!!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 24 April 2004 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok, update Very Happy

i let things go for a little while. ive been about 400km away lately, so it was a good excuse to give her some headspace anyway. a few phonecalls, a few emails (thanks allan!!)... it was obvious she was stressing about what to do without my meddling, so i let her sort it out for herself.

then... tues just gone this week, my mate in syd calls me and tells me he just saw her in broadway. she just happens to mention that she broke up with the b/f on monday. she barely walks out of earshot, and my mate is on the phone to me letting me know Laughing

SO... i let it go a few days, and as i was coming back to syd anyway, dropped her an email on thurs night, and gave her a call yesterday (fri)... so we hook up on fri afternoon, go for a few drinks down the cocktail bar, then catch up 3hrs later with some of her friends to go see kill bill 2... bloody tickets have sold out tho, so she buys ANOTHER ticket, and we see another session later in the night by ourselves.

later, we're walking back to my car (which i have pre-warned her about beibng a 'bit' loud and fast) but we take a detour back through the uni, 'visit' her old lab (at 1am) and proceed to make out Very Happy

frickin GREAT night!!

best possible outcome me thinks. shes still a bit caught up in the whole 'i just broke up with the b/f' thing, but im sure we can work on it. i think she was a bit 'i cant believe im doing this' last night, but meh, she had a smile that wouldnt quit.

great kisser too btw

updates to come..

i love the thrill of the chase!

oh, ps - i did give the car just one nailing out of the lights on paramatta road onto the m4 at strathfield, wheelspinning 2nd halfway round that first sweeping corner. she loved it!! "wow, it really picks up" she says!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 24 April 2004 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The following photo was taken of Ed leaving after droping off the new found woman

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ma45/justmowed.JPG

Nice work dude, enjoy!

dont forget to take lots of photos just incase of two things:

A, she fucks off back to the ex bf
B, you end up with her and she gets old and ugly you can still perve on the photos

Allan

EDIT: updated photo...

[Updated on: Sat, 24 April 2004 14:28]

Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 24 April 2004 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 23:41

'visit' her old lab (at 1am) and proceed to make out Very Happy

What are you, a 13yr old teenager.
NAIL HER.
(easier said than done)
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sat, 24 April 2004 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Backspace wrote on Sun, 25 April 2004 02:04

ed_ma61 wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 23:41

'visit' her old lab (at 1am) and proceed to make out Very Happy

NAIL HER.
(easier said than done)

No no. Don't do that. If you do that, it wont last very long. And as Allan said, it's a long winter. Smile
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sun, 25 April 2004 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message

NAIL HER.

errrmm... ^^^^^ that sounds like what a 13year old would try and do Rolling Eyes

she's a great chick and we had a great time. ffs it was our first real night out
Camry_omega
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sun, 25 April 2004 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I envy you. Yeah sounds like you had a good time... and technicly it wasn't cheating
Backspace
Regular

May 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Sun, 25 April 2004 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sun, 25 April 2004 14:51

NAIL HER.

errrmm... ^^^^^ that sounds like what a 13year old would try and do Rolling Eyes

she's a great chick and we had a great time. ffs it was our first real night out

I apologise. I am infact 13.
tripmcneily
Regular

May 2004
tripmcneily
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Wed, 26 May 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big up on the hook ups bro!

looks like i would be too late to offer advice!!!!

I was gunna say as long as the guy aint your mate its all good!
but you figured that out anyways!

Take it easy! PEACE OUT!
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Wed, 26 May 2004 14:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fark, i cant believe i first posted this on the 7th april
hehehehe, and things are just getting better and better
i made a few right choices in there me thinks

Cool Shocked Cool Shocked

bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Wed, 26 May 2004 15:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So, what is the latest then.......

And wheer the bloody hell are the pics...........
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Thu, 27 May 2004 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Sat, 24 April 2004 23:11

ok, update Very Happy

oh, ps - i did give the car just one nailing out of the lights on paramatta road onto the m4 at strathfield, wheelspinning 2nd halfway round that first sweeping corner. she loved it!! "wow, it really picks up" she says!! WOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!

If only it was 1j instead of a 7m. Then she'd be "let's do it again" rather than "I can't believe we did that" Laughing Laughing

Everythings better with a 1j!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Fri, 28 May 2004 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah but 7m has a longer stroke and Ed's is specail probably revs as hard as a 1j, i wouldent know from experance you would have to ask rob Razz

Allan
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Fri, 28 May 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Fri, 28 May 2004 09:39

yeah but 7m has a longer stroke

Damn! forgot about the longer stroke Laughing I wonder which one peaks the earliest? And there is that thing about heads, blowing and 7Ms!!!!
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Fri, 28 May 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Head blowing is a good thing though. Razz
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: cuttin another guys grass ?? ..... Fri, 28 May 2004 06:49 Go to previous message
Hahaha ryley Razz

my rules are as follows
1: no goin after mates misses
2: no goin after mates ex's unless they swear on their life that its cool (only happend once)
3: no goin after a chick that a mates goin after.

Quote:

lol, this is a good thread, good pics

make friends with the boyfriend- that way, if she fucks him off for you, he'll be less inclined to go nuts at you

it will also ease your burden of stealing another guy's girl.

but saying this, let the better man win.

i like toymods gossip its fun

how long has she been taken?

also, if she hasn't said anything about being taken, you're legally (love and ettique police) allowed to go has hard as you want- and when she says 'i have a boyfriend' then its time to be even super cool....

i think thats been said already, but those posts were waaaaaaay back there....

lets hear of any developments
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Drift Day at Oran Park yesterday
Next Topic:Drifting with the Ladies.... who saw it on the Today show?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 04:17:55 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0079309940338135 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.