Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In relation to my non appearance, well I'll email you a photo. The result of my game of soccer on the weekend is....torn lateral ligament. Result week off work, at least 4 weeks off soccer, and I cant drive for a while either Neutral Anyway, back to positve stuff, post pics of the day!!
  Send a private message to this user    
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 08:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Mon, 26 April 2004 22:32

Just wondering when and where the pics will be posted? Sorry if they are up somewhere already, Im not that great with computers or finding my way around the net.
cheers

Hey Tommo - They'll most likely be posted in The Gallery http://www.toymods.org.au/Gallery/ and will hopefully be up by the end of this week. (Dave and I have to get organised with resizing/editing number plates etc before they can go up)

Classique71 wrote

Just a suggestion - but why not plan another shoot for a pre dyno day activity ..

Im guessing we'll have more toyotas and members turn up for that weekend !

if so ill be in !

Unfortunately I think most of us are going to be pretty much flat out getting everything ready for the Sunday. There's certainly no way I could do another day of photos the day beforehand though Crying or Very Sad An afternoon cruise on Saturday with a few snaps may be do-able.. Another alternative would be to find somewhere near Premier Auto with a reasonable backdrop so if things get quiet in the afternoon we can get some good shots then.

Alchemist wrote

In relation to my non appearance, well I'll email you a photo. The result of my game of soccer on the weekend is....torn lateral ligament. Result week off work, at least 4 weeks off soccer, and I cant drive for a while either Anyway, back to positve stuff, post pics of the day!!

Dude, sorry you couldn't make it. I always like seeing some MR2s out (and they're GREAT to photograph). As mentioned above, the pics will hopefully be up by the end of the week but I'll try and get a few samples up in this thread a bit earlier than that to whet the appetites Very Happy

Anyway, just wanted to give a BIG thanks to everyone who came along on Sunday and helped make it a good day. It was a pretty long one, but some of the shots we got will hopefully make it well worthwhile. Smile

Also, a BIG ThankYou to Damian and Steve from Harwood Meats in Lindfield for the supply of delicious Sausages which we consumed throughout the day! Very Happy

I definitely agree with Dave that another day could be on the cards some time down the track.. I think I'll have to start scouting for some new locations. Wink
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A few sample photos to whet the appetite:

http://www.luc1d.net/images/teaser/1.jpg http://www.luc1d.net/images/teaser/2.jpg

http://www.luc1d.net/images/teaser/3.jpg http://www.luc1d.net/images/teaser/4.jpg

Lots more to come. Smile
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice Pics, Can we see a preview of the group photo Very Happy .

Lucid wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 18:17

Another alternative would be to find somewhere near Premier Auto with a reasonable backdrop so if things get quiet in the afternoon we can get some good shots then.

There is Prospect Reservoir about 15mins drive from Premier Auto and it has a nice back drop. As shown:
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Motorbike_Prospect_Resovoir%20030.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 11:39]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 10:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can we see a preview pic of MY car Very Happy Wink lol
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RobST162 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 20:56

can we see a preview pic of MY car Very Happy Wink lol

Very Happy

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/Celica-PS30.jpg

I dont know if any of you guys took a photo here but as i was leaving i saw that backdrop and hit the brakes and took a pic Very Happy .

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/SMT%20PS%20043.jpg
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wanna email the high-res versions Steven? for my desktop Very Happy Smile
Draza
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
these photos are lookig great, keep em coming.
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This Photo taken by Rob is a Pure Work of Art Very Happy.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/SMT%20PS%20033.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 27 April 2004 12:41]

RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow.

I am good.

lol Wink

who ARE those losers wrecking the shot there... Very Happy
Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 13:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey smt_007, I think that is a sweet pic of your camry. Nice backdrop and the paint looks very schmick Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah the paint on that thing is amazing
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 27 April 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tommo wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 23:18

hey smt_007, I think that is a sweet pic of your camry. Nice backdrop and the paint looks very schmick Very Happy

Thanx, your celica looks Mint too Very Happy. We have had it since new in 1992, and it now has 367,000 ks Shocked and it still looks good. I will be sad to see her go later this year but its going to a Toymods enthusiast and good mate of mine whos planning some crazy stuff for it like a BEAMS 3sge Smile , but im keeping the rims for my celica, i just cant let them go Confused .

http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/SMT%20PS%20012.jpg
Lambolica
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 00:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
smt_007 wrote on Tue, 27 April 2004 22:40

This Photo taken by Rob is a Pure Work of Art Very Happy.
http://home.iprimus.com.au/smt7/SMT%20PS%20033.jpg

Damn... That's a nice Photo Shocked Cool
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 00:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah that is a nice photo. Pity the car is out of focus. Razz
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
They look amazing guys! Looked like a fun day!
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Yeah that is a nice photo. Pity the car is out of focus.

mate I know you are jealous Smile
Caledwvech
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually I am. I wish my car could have been there. Would have looked really good!
smt_007
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Caledwvech wrote on Wed, 28 April 2004 10:28

Yeah that is a nice photo. Pity the car is out of focus. Razz

The actual big image is clearer, it lost quality making it smaller.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 28 April 2004 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry I couldn't be there guys, next one for sure... Wink
finney
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 30 April 2004 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wicked photo rob Very Happy
once i'm in a car that i think i'll be keeping for longer than 6 months i'll get some nice pictures taken Rolling Eyes
Southo
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 30 April 2004 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Very nice photos indeed..

Great spot - I love the industrial look for car photo shoots, especially where there is the deep rusty reds shown in some of those pics...

If any of you guys way 18x12 prints done of them (provided the original image is sharp enough) - I can get them done for $15.00 each for toymods dudes and dudettes.

If you have a few different images of your car, they can be combined on the same mini poster.

Have a look at www.pbase.com/driftking/temp for some examples.

[Updated on: Fri, 30 April 2004 06:59]

Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 01 May 2004 03:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey all,

I've got my photos from the day up on. They can be found at:
http://www.toymods.org.au/photoshoot/paul/

As soon as DavGT4 gets time to go through his pix we'll put them up here as well.

Enjoy!

[Updated on: Sat, 01 May 2004 04:40]

EGG80X
Regular

March 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sat, 01 May 2004 09:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
crap missed it

[Updated on: Sat, 01 May 2004 09:52]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Sun, 02 May 2004 14:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wooohooo, went for my first drive in a week. I forgot how much I love driving, I'm taking it pretty easy cause my ankle is still tender, but oh I love driving!!! The good thing about the new exhaust I have is that its a hellava lot quieter that the other one 89Db instead of the 109Db the other one was...I can hear the engine roar in the cabin now instead of the stupid oversided 3.5" dual cannons that used to be attcahed. It also will make me alot less cop bait(I hope), I guess another upside is its legal Rolling Eyes
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 04 May 2004 21:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Mon, 03 May 2004 00:13

Wooohooo, went for my first drive in a week. I forgot how much I love driving, I'm taking it pretty easy cause my ankle is still tender, but oh I love driving!!! The good thing about the new exhaust I have is that its a hellava lot quieter that the other one 89Db instead of the 109Db the other one was...I can hear the engine roar in the cabin now instead of the stupid oversided 3.5" dual cannons that used to be attcahed. It also will make me alot less cop bait(I hope), I guess another upside is its legal Rolling Eyes

Hmm, well my dual canon's (one on each side) will probably make me the first RAV4 cop-bait... usually they don't come near me. Confused

109dB? I forgot, is yours N/A or turbo? Rolling Eyes Just wondering what to expect from my new setup when I kick her over later on this week (fingers-crossed).

Cheers.
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool damm nice photo's Rolling Eyes( look's around for that special photo that i have okayed for ALL to see ) Laughing
whatch this space..................................
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
missrolla wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 16:33

Cool damm nice photo's Rolling Eyes( look's around for that special photo that i have okayed for ALL to see ) Laughing
whatch this space..................................

Kylie - You mean this one??
http://www.toymods.org.au/photoshoot/paul/IMG_2634.jpg
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Surprised

I know I wasn't there on the day, but what kind of pose is that?? Confused

[Updated on: Wed, 05 May 2004 11:23]

Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella, mine is N/A, which was half the problem when it comes to noise, a N/A engine doesn't NEED dual 3.5" cannons in the first place, previous owner/s had bad choice in mags and stupid exhaust bling. I dare say with your turbo it will be alot quieter.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alchemist wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 22:00

BigFella, mine is N/A, which was half the problem when it comes to noise, a N/A engine doesn't NEED dual 3.5" cannons in the first place, previous owner/s had bad choice in mags and stupid exhaust bling. I dare say with your turbo it will be alot quieter.

I hope so anyway - it had better be below 109dB, even below 95dB. This thing still has to be road-worthy with dual 4½" canons. Disregarding the fact that there's bugger-all room to position them in the rear... Razz I just hope I don't have to run it around with the silencers in them.
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate where abouts do you live? I've got a Digital Db metre, that while its not to strict EPA standards from 1m away in the open air it gives you a good idea of the volume, goes to 130Db, maybe at the next meet, or sometime we can meet up and check it out.
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate I'll let you know when she's back on the road, and where I'll be showing up to next with Toymods meets. Hopefully it's not long to go now. Rolling Eyes
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 05 May 2004 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigFella_73 wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 21:20

Shocked Surprised

I know I wasn't there on the day, but what kind of pose is that?? Confused

That's my bigfella is missing pose Razz
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 06 May 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Kylie - You mean this one??
http://www.toymods.org.au/photoshoot/paul/IMG_2634.jpg[/quote]
yeah that one Laughing nice one, Damm that car makes him look good Cool
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Thu, 06 May 2004 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh my....

well i missed the event, sorry Sad

But i will add a couple of pics just for the art of it Razz

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/RA28/RA28-nite-1.jpg

http://www.rollamods.com/witzl/RA28/RA28-nite-4.jpg

Tommo
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 07 May 2004 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice clear photos, i love it.
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Fri, 07 May 2004 02:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright Dave... where are your shots? Smile
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 18 May 2004 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just picked up some pics of my car from Craig (puzzle man) last night.

Man I'll have to wash my car more often, it looks great in a photo. Very Happy

Thanks heaps for the pics puzzleman.
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Tue, 18 May 2004 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Agreed - You've taken some awesome shots there Craig!! I'll hopefully have some of them up for you later tonight.
puzzle man
Forums Junkie

Official Cruise Dude

March 2004
Re: Toymods Photo Shoot - April 25th Wed, 19 May 2004 08:44 Go to previous message
thanks i just got 2 snap up some. was surprised how good they were
but the camera is a Minolta so how do u like them apples?
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:National Auto Supershow - Newcastle
Next Topic:New Club 1/4 mile record
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 15:58:14 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00724196434021 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.