Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » UFO's ? what do you guys think? (5) 1 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 28 April 2004 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
(hijack)
That's the one. I don't have a good enough memory to quote stuff so I thought I'd leave it up to someone else. It was Eric Idle who was singing?
(/hijack)
  Send a private message to this user    
dimmy77_03
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 04 May 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's obvious that there's something out there (life) aliens and all...we can't be the only living things in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE...thats just naive

thats my 2 cents
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Tue, 04 May 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dimmy77_03 wrote on Tue, 04 May 2004 23:30

It's obvious that there's something out there (life) aliens and all...we can't be the only living things in the ENTIRE UNIVERSE...thats just naive

thats my 2 cents

see i completley agree,

but if there is life on other planets, how does religon fit it?
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 01:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't bring religion into a thread! Next thing you know we'll all be flaming each other and the inevitable 'you are just like hitler' analogies will arise and the thread's failure will be complete Sad
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FWDboy wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 11:36

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Don't bring religion into a thread! Next thing you know we'll all be flaming each other and the inevitable 'you are just like hitler' analogies will arise and the thread's failure will be complete Sad

that was the idea Laughing
TokenBlackGuy
Forums Junkie

February 2004
      wtf is jabber
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What if the UFO's are the strange dics we see but are our strange wierd disc/spaceship creations? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Very Happy
Squid
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 04:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Tue, 04 May 2004 23:33

I am a scientist, but the question I have is:
Who/what created what was there before the big bang?
Cressida Chick
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 07:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing the explosives.....
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Squid wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 14:37

lang wrote on Tue, 04 May 2004 23:33

I am a scientist, but the question I have is:
Who/what created what was there before the big bang?

who/what created what was there before who/what created the big bang? Razz
wraith
Regular

October 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whether GOD exists or not, if UFO's exist or not, if life was created via an explosion of dust or by the hand of a higher being-

These things, all, are based on belief. You choose which to believe. I'm going with belief in GOD- and, if you think about it, it neatly explains the inexplicable.
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 10:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wraith- I respect yours and anyone elses beliefs but my beleif is evolution every thing continues to change for all we know the universe could of been created by an explosion from another universe but thats my beleif Smile
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So what created god? Or what created what was there before? The only way I can explain it is if the universe, rather than being linier, is circular. So there is no begining or end. It kinda makes my head hurt thinking about it though.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
accept that you will never understand and be satisfied with that
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Wed, 05 May 2004 13:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lang wrote on Wed, 05 May 2004 23:24

accept that you will never understand and be satisfied with that

Well i understand that I will never understand it, but I haven't accepted it and damned if I am satisfied with it.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 07 May 2004 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont get me started on Religion, i choose not to believe in your false "gods" Laughing

Hell if religion is so importent to some people who come we have kiddy fiddler priests?? Shocked

As for UFO's sure....... if you've seen my car at night ya know what im talking about Wink
mick
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: UFO's ? what do you guys think? Fri, 07 May 2004 06:15 Go to previous message
i wonder if aliens beleve in god? Rolling Eyes I can't see there really being a god though because there are so many gods so many religions which one is correct? thats why i tend not to beleve but i reckon religion is the reason for a lot of wars just my opinion anyway
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Moving to find a job, worth while?
Next Topic:What to get for a Birthday (MA70)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:19:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0063509941101074 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.