Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » The Outhouse » sexiest part of body is...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 06 June 2004 05:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Tue, 01 June 2004 01:26

They do have to have a brain tho, The last thing you want to here yourself say to a new girly is "Don't talk you'll ruin it"

This is what shat me most about that Paris Hilton show. Until I saw the show, I was happy perving on her hot bod and I coulha happily rpetend she had a brain or a personality.
Now that I've seen the show I know that she has neither, so I have exactly zero interest in seeing her 'cause I know she's a bimbo
  Send a private message to this user    
Nark
Forums Junkie

May 2002
      Nark@toymods.net/Work
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 10 June 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But you'd still hit it!

Razz
SillyCar88
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 10 June 2004 16:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FOR SHIZZLE!!!!

Quick Question: Anyone seen the movie?
All I can say is no comment, didn't really wanna watch it all.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Fri, 11 June 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lower back dimples.

nuff said.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 June 2004 06:50]

1973_KE20
Regular

April 2004
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
id have to say a nice toit arse gets the thumbs up, with tight pants or short skirt.
tempest
Regular

April 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 07:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cant beleive it hasn't been said yet.you know the front part of the hip bones that points toward the pelvis,especially good on chicks with flat stomachs and low cut jeans,does anyone agree or is it just me?i mean,i love women in general,best thing on earth
and tommo:older women rule!(not too old though)they have more experience in life and the bedroom,they know what they want and are not afraid to go after it.in my experience they wont fuck you around as much as younger girls and are obviously more mature(in most cases).
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
only older woman I ever went for was 28 going on 19 - not terribly mature :\
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tempest wrote on Sat, 12 June 2004 17:34

older women rule!(not too old though)they have more experience in life and the bedroom,they know what they want and are not afraid to go after it.in my experience they wont fuck you around as much as younger girls and are obviously more mature(in most cases).

I'll 2nd that one!!! met up with this stunning woman about 3-4 years older then me a few years back now, wow awesome Very Happy only problem is when you find a woman thats good in brains/bed/looks you dont wana let them go and that shit hurts Sad

i think its on par with being stuck on a friends ladder!

Allan
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what's worse is when you're stuck on the friends ladder, but that's ok 'cause she's a funny intersting intelligent person who's a great friend.
Then you get kicked off that too because she knows there's the whole unrequited love thing happening, and "she doesn't want to put you through that"

</thread hijack>
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 10:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep totaly, spend years climbing the friends ladder watching the scumbags drop off the other one... waiting for the PERFECT woman, the kind that would be tollerent of your car habbits and even take interest, while also being cute and good to talk to.. one you could like spend your days with and not be too worryed when her tits sag.. anyway back to the point... you get to what seems the top of the friends ladder the last BF is off the radar and your taken her out HEAPS lots movies, dinner but it all falls in a heap and again the nice guy is left bitter and heart broken but unable to bring ones self to be that asshole kind that woman want...

*sigh* another day at the office it seems!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys have some serious issues Razz Do you guys want to hit all of your hot friends or something ??? The key to solving this problem is to either tell the chick you want to bang her brains out, or simply stop lusting after any chick that talks to you frequently that has a hot bod.

Smile

I'm a misogynist 90% of the time, so I find lusting after chicks-that-talk kind of tricky.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: sexiest part of body is... Sat, 12 June 2004 20:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, not all of them - that's a pretty long list Smile
poppin_fresh
Occasional Poster

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Sun, 13 June 2004 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How could no-one mention the tummy!. Seriously, a nice, soft, flat stomache on a lady is sensational!
And have to have a sense of humour... girls who take everything too seriously are no fun at all, regardless of looks.
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: sexiest part of body is... Thu, 17 June 2004 06:21 Go to previous message
those of you who choosed B Shocked Shocked Bs sure find Miriam hot! Laughing Laughing I bet u would wanna daddy she/he if u didn't know she has a sausage roll tied under..
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WHAT CAR IS FASTER ... YOU DECIDE!
Next Topic:Deadly Maneuvers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 00:01:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059409141540527 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.