Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...IT RUNS!! VID INSIDE!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ed_ma61 wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 17:15

im 6'3" and 95kg - and im sure as shit not fat Confused

i win
6'3"...maybe 4?
and 108kg's Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 07:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lots of insecure people on this forum me thinks....

I bet you go home to your mum and say? Does my ass look fat in this??
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 17:37

if i did, and if she bothered to reply, she'd say yes Sad
who cares what she thinks, i say i look hot in spandex!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 07:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 17:40

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 17:37

who cares what she thinks, i say i look hot in spandex!

and thats all that matters my friend Wink
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 16:46

i win
6'3"...maybe 4?
and 108kg's Smile

Since we're comparing... 6'5" (196cm) and 93Kg - not fat. When I was 120Kg - then I was FAT! Laughing

COMPLETE THREAD HIJACK!!! Shocked
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=lumpy wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 18:43]
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 16:46

COMPLETE THREAD HIJACK!!! Shocked

yes you assholes Razz
Zhyr
Regular

February 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heh can we say off topic? Razz
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zhyr wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:49

no!

so hows the project comming along?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 11:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 21:52

Zhyr wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 20:49

no!

so hows the project comming along?

slowly, r154 is a PITA to fit, i had to pull out the carpet today so we can oxy and bash in the tunnel some more - the metals just too thick to bash with a hammer.

Getting there though, motor is built, just stuff to the car that has to be done now...Spare block is hanging 8ft off the ground with an r154 hanging off it waitint to be fitted properly...

after that, theres a bit of shit i have to have made up, custom work to do, and then the obvious exhaust and tailshaft. I want it running for the wet concrete day on november 7th, so i think thats a good goal to try and achieve.

Im now on the Toyota car club committie, gotta live up to my promises Smile
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome
getting there slowly

from what i read on celicasupra.com the tunnel mods to fit the R154 wasnt too extensive..only "light" panel beating

perhaps your persuader isnt heavy enough Wink
i could lend you a 15lb sledge hammer Very Happy

are you making the exhaust and tailshaft yourselve? Shocked or are you outsourcing those?
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 08 September 2004 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Blake its not bashing its called massaging...

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You must stroke and pet the car and love the car...

Laughing
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Wed, 08 September 2004 22:56

awesome
getting there slowly

from what i read on celicasupra.com the tunnel mods to fit the R154 wasnt too extensive..only "light" panel beating

perhaps your persuader isnt heavy enough Wink
i could lend you a 15lb sledge hammer Very Happy

are you making the exhaust and tailshaft yourselve? Shocked or are you outsourcing those?

fuck no, im not making the shaft and exhaust..i mean i could...but i want it done nicely. Smile

What the fella on celicsupra.com has done was the bare minimum to fit it in, you do need a fair bit of clearance to stop any vibration etc!!

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At first I thought you were ghey with aids when I heard about that 302 MA61 deal. I have however had a change of heart (not that you care, i mean shit, who am I to have opinions) good work, and screw those bastards that wont let you compete.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 22:05

At first I thought you were ghey with aids when I heard about that 302 MA61 deal. I have however had a change of heart (not that you care, i mean shit, who am I to have opinions) good work, and screw those bastards that wont let you compete.

they now have apparently changed their mind...i can compete!
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Awesome man, congrats! Now get that thing ready, and kick a little ass!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hirogen wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 22:29

Awesome man, congrats! Now get that thing ready, and kick a little ass!

lets hope so, i have a few asses id like to kick Rolling
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets hope u do beat them or you will have a lot to live down
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 09 September 2004 12:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrAiGzEE wrote on Thu, 09 September 2004 22:34

lets hope u do beat them or you will have a lot to live down

yeah..im very aware of that Surprised Laughing
85MZ10
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sat, 11 September 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cheap EFI
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=29699&item=2489236988&rd=1
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sat, 11 September 2004 12:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
85MZ10 wrote on Sat, 11 September 2004 19:58

Cheap EFI
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;a mp;category=29699&item=2489236988&rd=1

not big enough and the long runners of the manifold are of no use to me. the only thing useful is the lower part of the manifold...

Thanks for that though Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yay! R154 is now fitted...what a cunt of a job to do!!

Christ it looks huge under there... Surprised

The process:

- A 6 pack of beer
- An OXY cetoline torch
- Block hammer (not a sledge hammer)
- Ball pane hammer.

Heat it up red hot and then bash the shit out of it. Use the ball pane to dent the really prominent spots which cause trouble Smile

Will do a write-up later.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with pictures i hope Rolling Eyes
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 06:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
believe me i got pics...i was soo agro when it didnt fit Mad

the trans tunnel has a few dents of anger! then i pulled the box out (again) and hit the shit out of it with the ball pane...put it back in today..hey presto!

Looks like i gotta loose part of my centre console tho, as the shifter sits too far back. (put it forward direction and it hits head unit) Im sure i can manage some sheet metal and black carpet to cover the new and enlarged hole...am yet to decide what to do!
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
get the oxy out and get creative with the shifter Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 20:15

And then take photos of your creativeness Very Happy
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 12 September 2004 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allan wrote on Sun, 12 September 2004 20:45

im actually going to do that tommorow Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sat, 08 January 2005 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok so today i finally got all the bracketry finished, just needs to be painted now. (alt/ps/aircon pump brackets) Will host pics when i take some this week...

I'm in dire need of an R154 INput shaft though - need it to make up the bush for the spigot shaft, and to align the clutch with...Sing out if you have one/ know of one that i could possibly borrow...

These 9pm finishes at my work are shitting me...gives me no time to work on her, hence my no-progress to date since the motors been built..

[Updated on: Sat, 08 January 2005 08:31]

people100
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 09 January 2005 04:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hurry hurry hurry....i havent seen or heard any progress for a while so i wanna see it on the road sometime..
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Sun, 09 January 2005 06:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
people100 wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 15:43

hurry hurry hurry....i havent seen or heard any progress for a while so i wanna see it on the road sometime..

what will he have to look forward to for the rest of his life when the ma61 is finished?
he's spent years waiting for it to be finished.. hehe
Razz
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 10 January 2005 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 16:21

people100 wrote on Sun, 09 January 2005 15:43

what will he have to look forward to for the rest of his life when the ma61 is finished?
he's spent years waiting for it to be finished.. hehe
Razz

too true....
pclabrat
Regular

November 2003
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 12 January 2005 11:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
...i'm sure there will be plenty of years left of tinkering and improving so the fun won't be over!
with a modern jap motor transplant it's usually set and forget except for bolt-ons and engine management to increase the grin factor, whereas with old school v8's you play around endlessly with different intakes, camshafts, ignition, cam timing, etc.etc. ...and then a few years later when you get sick of it you 1)freshen it up with low comp pistons, 2)make friends with a transport engineer, 3)strap a dirty supercharger on top of it, and 4)become a super bogan!

It's good to see you've stuck with the project even though being a different idea has copped some flak.

Kermit power was always underrated Very Happy

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Wed, 12 January 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pclabrat wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 19:19

...and 4)become a super bogan!

Too late.
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 13 January 2005 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 21:28

pclabrat wrote on Wed, 12 January 2005 19:19

...and 4)become a super bogan!

Too late.

theres gotta be someone different with a non-ricey powered car on the forums doesnt there?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 13 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very happy to discover CRS has my bush from r154--->302 in stock...so no waiting for a custom one for me Very Happy
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 13 January 2005 14:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://www.oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/kermit/1_ac_bracket.jpg

http://www.oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/kermit/2_alt_ps_bracket.jpg

http://www.oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/kermit/3_ac_with_bracket_fitted.jpg

http://www.oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/kermit/4_alt_and_ps_with_bracket%20fitted.jpg

http://www.oz-enet.com.au/~peewee/kermit/5_all_brackets_and_accessories_fitted.jpg
BLK1GGTE
Regular

March 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Thu, 13 January 2005 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mate all I have to say is you are a legend...u got the best of both worlds. Well done, especially for doing most of the fabrication your self...long live the old school V8 (Not that I don’t love japs stuff but hey...there is no substitute for cubic inches) Well done.. I got an old school Monro and a Soarer and all I got to say is Turbo is nice every day but my pleasure comes from the V8...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Fri, 14 January 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the support BLK

And thanks peewee for uploading the pics...

Belive me that alt bracket was a PITA to make...believe it or not it was originally a 5me bracket Razz

Likewise the ac bracket...just cut the shit out of it to make it fit Smile

for interests sake -

THe PS was the original ma61 one
The AC was the original ma61 one
The alternator is a 110A falcon one..

[Updated on: Fri, 14 January 2005 11:02]

brett_celicacoupe
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Fri, 14 January 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks really good Nod
this car will be unique, personally i prefer 'something out of the ordinary', thats why i bought a celica instead of a comodore which every other tom, dick and harry has

BTW: whens the motor goin in??

brett
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Fri, 14 January 2005 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i get the spigot bush delivered hopefully monday or tuesday, and then ill need to borrow a clutch alignment tool, and obviously as soon as i put the box etc onto the motor, i can bolt the motor in for the last time Smile
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 31 January 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some more news, providing motor bolts in either tommorow or wednesday night, it'll be off to the exhaust shop on thursday Very Happy
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 31 January 2005 11:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's...
it's...

GREEN!!!!!
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 31 January 2005 12:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wonder if they make green header paint?

nah i think itll be the usual matt black....how the hell they are gonna fit twin 3" under there has got me fucked tho! Confused
thechuckster
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 31 January 2005 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3" twin thru-out?

avoid speed bumps and most driveways?

jeez blake, you'll be like a defect super-conducting-magnet ... the cops will be able to feel the exhaust resonance before seeing the car Laughing Shocked
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...THE GREEN MONSTER IS BUILT! MORE PICS!! Mon, 31 January 2005 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thechuckster wrote on Mon, 31 January 2005 22:21

3" twin thru-out?

avoid speed bumps and most driveways?

jeez blake, you'll be like a defect super-conducting-magnet ... the cops will be able to feel the exhaust resonance before seeing the car Laughing Shocked

yes not looking forward to ditches and the like. Hence i dont think ill ever lower the car Wink
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sat, 05 February 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok SOme more good news. MOtor is installed and all went in perfect bar the radiator and fans...
seems my GT4 ones are a bit thick, so gotta scrap that idea now and go to two thinner ones. Sux, but ya get that...everything else went in so perfect!

Waiting on Nathan for install pics
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sat, 05 February 2005 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For the sake of 56k users (yes you, in the dark ages) these are links to the pictures, I couldnt be arsed resizing them, about 120kb each.

http://users.bigpond.net.au/justcallmefrank/blake/ green1.jpg
http://users.bigpond.net.au/justcallmefrank/blake/ green2.jpg
http://users.bigpond.net.au/justcallmefrank/blake/ green3.jpg
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sat, 05 February 2005 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So so very green
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sun, 06 February 2005 02:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it almost looks small in there
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sun, 06 February 2005 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Sun, 06 February 2005 12:27

it almost looks small in there

beleive me lengthwise its not small Sad Bloody design of the water pumps unfortunately
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sun, 06 February 2005 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Much much thinner than a 1UZ!

You've got room for extractors/turbos... bastard Smile
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sun, 06 February 2005 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I as just gonna say, as soon as extractors and fat-arse radiator and fans are in there, there'll be a lot less room Smile

more than my 1j tho (which has less than 1cm clearance between fans and water pump) Smile
Skip
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Mon, 07 February 2005 01:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What sort of carby is that?

Looks pretty agricultural?
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Mon, 07 February 2005 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skip wrote on Mon, 07 February 2005 11:18

What sort of carby is that?

Looks pretty agricultural?

i call it a hanger type Wink

On a serious note 750 holley is going on it...

And it is now at the exhaust shop...so soon enough i should get it back ready to wire up and do all my custom oil lines etc...
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - MOTOR INSTALLED! Sat, 12 February 2005 08:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
update:

Tailshaft came back to me yesterday with these huge fuck-off uni's and a big ass R154 yoke...the ma61 rear diff yoke looks baby in comparison to the new greasible ones. Will get pics asap. $460 too...not bad at all IMO for a custom brand new 2 piece.

ALso bought another 14" thermofan, bit a luck itll fit Confused
V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Mon, 14 February 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well...surprise surprise but twin 3" pipes wont fit under the diff...Sad looks like its gonna be twin 3's into a single 4" just before the diff...

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Mon, 14 February 2005 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
V8_MA61 wrote on Mon, 14 February 2005 17:20

looks like its gonna be twin 3's into a single 4" just before the diff...

Say good bye to anything lower than stock height.

EDIT: Oh, and drone is now your best friend.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 09:25]

V8_MA61
Forums Junkie

June 2003

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Mon, 14 February 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
front is the only lowering ill be doing.....
Allan
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Mon, 14 February 2005 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blake man thats uber gay must keep car level!.. go twin 2.5inch and just have a cut out up the front or something later on
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Mon, 14 February 2005 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why are you trying to go UNDER the diff?.. but im guessing you mean axel..
I dont see why you or they reckon u will have any probs
now mines only 2.5 inch taking the normal route.. but it hangs down way farther than they could have put it, my car is low as shit.. and i dont scrape on anything
I dont think you will have any trouble.......
just scratch what i said.. just been explained that you mean through the space in the crossmember
lol

[Updated on: Mon, 14 February 2005 09:50]

alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: V8 MA61 PROGRESS UPDATE...ALMOST THERE - AT THE EXHAUST SHOP! Tue, 15 February 2005 03:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Go blake! keep up the good work mate!!!! we are all waiting for the green V8 goodness to be tearing the streets Very Happy
Pages (7): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Camry SV21
Next Topic:PIX of my Camry SV21..... :)
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon May 13 18:19:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.018397092819214 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.