Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » YOU WANT PARTS?!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bunny
Regular

May 2002

icon6.gif  YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 10:50 Go to next message
my figuring is that i spend somuch dammn time in wreckers geting this and that for people i may as well help anyone that wants it
If you are having troubble finding a part or something ask and chances are ill be able to get it for you
so i guess ill hear from u all soon:)
Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
any chance uve come across smashed silvia's in your time spent @ the wreckers lately?
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GA70 Supra wiper motor and the plug that plugs into it!
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man
im after
*4age injectors with plug connector to ecu on them
* dizzy for 4age 100kw
cheers
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool1, Ive got a complete GA70 front cut in a mates garage. Should have a wiper motr on it. Let me know if your interested by e-mailing me at mad_510@hotmail.com
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've sent you a email!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

icon14.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that you Niven? (with the front cut)
and as for the stuff youve asked for, ill rite nit down and start on it tomorow
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
redline- what silvia parts are you after specifically? i know someone thats good with them.
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh Bunny, its me. Gee whiz an alias doesnt get you too far these days does it! (hee hee!)
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 23 May 2002 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you lookin for a rolla niven?
maybe some swapping is on the cards?Smile
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Right hand headlight for 95 holden apollo slx.

All the mounts on mine are snapped. It's just sitting in.

It's definatly NOT a camry headlight. The inner on this one goes down to a curved point instead of just a flat cut for the grill.

One wheel cover to suit. They are sort of like the commodore ones. But not quite.

I don't expect any of this to be found, especially the wheel cover. Damn rare as. But it's worth the shot.
rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if u find a blue center console (where the gear shifter is) thats from an RA40 celica thats in perfect condition call me on 0418 615636

thanx
Corvid
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If you find a Aw11 Mr2 wrecking please let me know as i want a few bits and pieces..
._T_.
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
corvid,

i'm scrounging aus for aw11 wrecks (as we have a race car, and a road car to repair) - i've found a few. let me know what you are after - i might already have it, or know where to find it.

T
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be REALLY suprised if you can find this one. I need either a complete, but shagged, Isuzu g200 DOHC motor with the inectoin stub manifold.
Alternatively I need just the manifold. It is the short one that goes between the head and the intake runners.
Thanks, and goood luck!
Malkom
Celica73
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just hoping you can find the following for me:

Arrow Black manual center console for a TA22 Celica.
Arrow A Complete working 2T-G engine.

Thanx
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i found you guys an AW 11 wreck. what parts are you after?
i can get almost anything(i found a different guy with parts
Nod
Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im looking for an ' excellent condition ' front grill, and a strut brace for a CA engine

bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 14:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
grill is no worries
do you mean the 1.8 motor by CA
for anyone with queries its 0408 725 585
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm...I've seen this on a few Supras, but on my GA70 it doesn't have it...but it seems to have clips for it. The part is the plastic thing that goes under the front guard. I dunno how to describe but its a plastic thing that runs along the front guard to protect the panel.

I need some interior parts but I'll let you know if my dad hasn't ordered them through Toyota yet.

Toyota parts in Melbourne btw are the rudest assholes I've ever been served by. The chick that runs the desk is a true bitch! Sorry, but I was after parts and coz my car is an import she didn't wanna sell me ANYTHING!!! (Even after I told her that if I bought it and it didn't fit, I wont try return it)

Anyway, my dad was going to order the parts for me through Toyota in NZ. They sent me a few things already and they dont fuck me around.

Redline
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 24 May 2002 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh the 1.8L engine, a strut brace for it...

cant afford this gear right now tho, low in cash, will be ok in a few weeks, so if you could keep a look out for me, id appreciate it, thanks bunny.
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 06:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after the drivers side front Aircon pipe for an AW11 that goes from under the driver to the condensor out the front.
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tempe tokyo spares has what you seek my friend Nod
they have a AW11 wreck there.
as for the MA 70 stuff i found a guy at wetheril park that seems to have all that stuff ill have his name and adress tomoz (i forgot to rite it down when i was there)
the same guy has also the front grill for your silvia ill put his number up tomoro Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, they would'nt happen to have a aw-11 door that can be stripped? i need a window winder motor cog, or might have to buy whole motor? i'm not after it straight away but i do need one( the last one i made has died). thanks.
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think it still had doors on it.
ps how do you put pictures on these posts?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i did a search and come up with this:

[*img]http://www.puttheulrhere.com[*/img]

dont include the ' * ' 's
i will give it a go i've never tried.

http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~bunyahil/mypic6.jpg
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grin yay it worked!! Rolling
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunny, i pulled that 1GGTE out of the front cut on the weekend, Its complete from Intercooler to chopped tailshaft. Do you still want it or should i put a post on the forums?
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 27 May 2002 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunny, i pulled that 1GGTE out of the front cut on the weekend, Its complete from Intercooler to chopped tailshaft. Do you still want it or should i put it in a for post on the forums? As im a bit short on cash so its got to go.
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR MA70 wrote on Tue, 28 May 2002 7:05 AM

Bunny, i pulled that 1GGTE out of the front cut on the weekend, Its complete from Intercooler to chopped tailshaft. Do you still want it or should i put it in a for post on the forums? As im a bit short on cash so its got to go.

Hey man, how much for the 1GGTE??? If Bunny dont want it, how much will u sell it for??

bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with regards to the 1 ggte im not sure exactly whats going on right now with my supra so ill have to get back to you

the place that has the silvia stuff is jap wreck-9725 2722
they also stock everything MA 70 (that has to do with the body
theyre at smithfield
hope this helps:)
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after a frontcut with a 1g-GTE, if you find one in your travels in sydney that'd be great.
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mr MA70 has one, and its for sale Nod
look on the "supramarket" post
good luck.
Malicia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance you've seen an ECU from a 18RGEU or a 2TGEU?
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
icon12.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 28 May 2002 18:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bunny,

I'd really appreciate if you could keep your eye out for a non-thrashed 2T-G engine for my '75 Silly Car. It's completely stock and this's the first thing i want for it. Up To Something

Thanx heaps, Sam
Sam99
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 29 May 2002 05:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm looking for an aftermarket intercooler for a 7MGTE MA70. Also a cruise control computer for a 86-90 Supra (or 86-89 Celica as apparently they are the same).
If you know of anything I'd be really grateful.
Cheers, Sam
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 29 May 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have some info on stuff by the weekend
bunny
Regular

May 2002

2T-G Thu, 30 May 2002 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow these things are hard to find!
so far the best ive found is one at celicar spares 9756 6606
its complete $400
but it needs rebuilding, no one has them anymore
ill keep looking thogh
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 30 May 2002 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Isuzu parts then?
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 30 May 2002 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im having some troubble with the isuzu engine, which car is it out of?, im still looking for iit for you.
Malkomv2.0
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 30 May 2002 07:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It is out of an import zz/r gemini. But you could also get them in early model Piazza's, but also imports. Even if you can find someone who has worked on these things before it would be great.
I want a 6mg because it has a better power curve than a 7mg. More torque earlier. Also you can do the dodgy like Norbie and it is a sh*t load cheaper. At the rate my mate is going through engines, the cheaper the better!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 30 May 2002 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive actually owned one of the piazzas in question this was a bathurst racing one, and what an engine!
that thing hammered.
i can give u the name of the guy i sold it to, his dad is a mechanic and he does the work on it.
i still might be able to find one.
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Thu, 30 May 2002 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunny, if u can, can u please check out the following next time ur at the wreckers...

How much for a 1GGZE supercharger kit?
How much for a complete 7MGE, 7MGTE and 1JZGTE engine package?

If there is such a thing as a 6.5" speaker baffle for MA70 doors and how much?

I think that's it...thanks!!

EDIT: Oh yeh, when I say complete engine package, I mean everything to do a full conversion. THANKS!

[Updated on: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:37]

bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 31 May 2002 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ive asked about the supercharger before and its $400
as far as 7MG's go get one out of a smashed cressida that works really well cause even the jap ones have corrosion problems
the cheapest i think ive seen the 7MG TE is about 1800 for the conversion suff
ill have to check on the 1 JZ and ill ask again about the 7 mseries. what car is the conversion for?
Rattlehead
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 31 May 2002 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, it's for a GA70 Supra. The 3rd Gen...
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Fri, 31 May 2002 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im after around $800 for my 1GGTE package. This includes:
* Engine
* A340E Auto transmission
* Intercooler & piping
* Complete Wiring harness
* Computer
* Air flow meter

(i.e. everything from fan to tailshaft yoke as pulled out of a GA70 front cut)

Any takers can email me at: mad_510@hotmail.com

I may also have that cruise control computer for MA70. Let me know if it is still needed.
Kingos
Newcomer

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sat, 01 June 2002 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,
I am trying to chase down the front headlights/parkers for an Ae82 Seca. I need both sides, and also i need a left mirror for an AE82 Seca.
Any help would be great Very Happy
thanks.
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 02 June 2002 01:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bunny - how much would an RA65 fusebox be in good condition? I have a bad earth somewhere in my car, and two of the contacts on my fusebox look a little burned/tarnished. You can't take the box apart to get at the wiring though!
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 02 June 2002 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should be fairly cheap mate, its not something wreckers sell many of so theyll always still be on the wreck, ill keep an eye out for one for you

i found a placde that sells the G180 dohc isuzu motor would that cut it?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 02 June 2002 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, thanks Bunny. My whole car is in good condition, but I can't figure out this damn earth problem. IF i wire temp & oil pressure guages, for instance,the readings *drop* when you put the lights on and show correct readings with the lights off. Aslo my volts guage dips when the lights are on. My fuesbox looks A1 except two fuseable link contacts look dodgy, I'm taking a punt that that's what's wrong.

Enough of my rant - if you find a nice one (ie all the electrical contacts look good) I'll buy it. Postage should be cheap 'cso they're really light.

BTW What do disc rear ends go for these days?
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Sun, 02 June 2002 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in my opinion your best bet is to grab a supra rer asembly for the disc rear end, no idea what it would cost you, my flatmate had my shell removed before ni could take them off,

ill let u know this week about the box Smile
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, the only way to get rear discs for a xA6x Celica is to grab a Supra rear end Smile I've never found a Supra wreck down here though.

Thanks for looking for the fusebox for me. If you happen to see 2 Supra centrecaps just lying around.... Very Happy Another thing I'm after is a really nice black leather shift boot of some sort. Doesn't have to be a celica one at all - probably better if it's not and off a late model car. My stock vinyl one is getting very tatty. Thanks.
Assailant
Regular

"Cørønå ƒreåk"

May 2002

icon12.gif  Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
After a RT132 OR XT130 rear liftback tailgate
anything for help for this parts would be greatly appreciated
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey bunny....
A straight, rust free RA23 bonnet, and a straight rust free RA23 passenger side front gaurd.....
and any other parts for RA23's

Thanx in advance (if u can find any that is)

Phill
Mentor
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey BUNNY: do they have many RA65's at the wreckers? if you come across one, can you pick me up a left hand indicator on the front of the car. The clear ones, not the orange ones on the RA60.
cheers.
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are a few around, and i can get u one but it might be cheaper to find one at a local wrecker because uoull have to pay postage for me to send it. but if u want it anyhu just let me know and ill grab it for you Smile
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Mon, 03 June 2002 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RA 23.......... hmmm. i know of one or two,
ill check it out for you this week
TRACTION_ISSUES
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Tue, 04 June 2002 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kool...thanx dude!! Rolling
MR MA70
Regular

May 2002
Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 05 June 2002 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunny, i need a complete engine/ecu wiring harness for a 1987 MA70 7MGTE. It must be a 1987. Any ideas where to try?
bunny
Regular

May 2002

Re: YOU WANT PARTS?!!! Wed, 05 June 2002 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
immediately, i would try SSS automotive but you could also try kabul import/wreckers,or leader japanese spares at tempe if you have no luck let me know and ill find one for you.
Nod
Pages (3): [1  2  3  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Toyota fibreglass radio antenna
Next Topic:EOI: high end Alpine stereo gear
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 17 13:14:47 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.009972095489502 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.