Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Fri, 08 July 2005 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man that tacho is friken nice! where did you get it from? Also the rest of your dash setup is horn!
  Send a private message to this user    
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sat, 09 July 2005 04:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ae95 wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 17:39

internally gated,
you can see the wastegate actuator in a few pics

So it is. I should really open my eyes a bit more Embarassed
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sat, 09 July 2005 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikes86 wrote on Fri, 08 July 2005 23:35

hey man that tacho is friken nice! where did you get it from? Also the rest of your dash setup is horn!

thats a pivot gecko tacho. can get em most places
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sun, 10 July 2005 04:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant remember how much the tach was, but I do remember it was cheaper than a monster tach and had more functionality. (3 stage shiftlight, adjustable brightness on light and indicator, peak RPM recall etc...)

I bought it through perfectrun.

Hopefully a Kaaz LSD and some Falken Azeni's comming soon.

Side note to people using a converted sprinter tach and coilpacks: At the top of the rev range my stock tach was approx 1000rpm out (reading 8000rpm whislt doing 7000rpm). It is over 500rpm out by 3000rpm. I was really suprised the difference could be so large.

[Updated on: Sun, 10 July 2005 04:25]

wilbo666
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sun, 10 July 2005 11:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This car looks sweeeeeeet!

Goes hard too! Very Happy

Was great to see it get the turbo on it Smile Seems to just keep getting better and better Smile

Cheers
Wilbo
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sun, 23 October 2005 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've had the Kaaz diff in for a week or two now, but only today got to give it a bit of a workout.

This is without a doubt one of the best mods I've done to my car yet. Highly recommended. I'm still grinning like an idiot. Very Happy
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Sun, 23 October 2005 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monkeymajik wrote on Sun, 23 October 2005 15:08

This is without a doubt one of the best mods I've done to my car yet. Highly recommended. I'm still grinning like an idiot. Very Happy

this is why when everyone asks me what they should do first i say LSD, not engine, not suspension. and i get the 'nah that isnt important' answers...

makes the most of the power a car *has*, and its WICKED fun too Wink

my idea of the ideal aussie spec build: lsd, suspension, brakes, engine. then the rest.
nb86
Regular

August 2003
    sadff
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Tue, 08 November 2005 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just picked up a gze sprinter and it was running a huge 5" tach (which i promptly took out). i like my cars neat and simple but the factory tach isnt hooked up. its an early dizzy gze with a haltech e6x, so would i be able to (accurately) hook up the facoty tacho?

[Updated on: Tue, 08 November 2005 05:39]

ae92matt
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: [AE86] monkeymajiks's Levin Hatch Turbo - DynoCharts Up Wed, 09 November 2005 09:32 Go to previous message
wow this sprinter is looking great.

thats one very respectable ride

Very Happy
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hamgatan's Fun in the Sun Go-Kart - SW20R MR2 Bathurst (1997) - 56K Take Annual Leave!
Next Topic:twin turbo UZ185 *1st 1/4 mile run*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 15:09:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006760835647583 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.