Toymods » Members Rides » my SV21camry with St205 GT4 motor

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
camryGT?
Regular

April 2004
Re: my SV21camry with St205 GT4 motor Sun, 26 June 2005 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi
thanks for that, its surprising how many camry fans there actually are.
The last time I had it dynoed it made 165KW or about 225Hp at the wheels. It should be good for about about 180KW next time as now it has a few pounds more boost than standard and I need to fix up the crummy air intake on it at the moment. Works out about what you said with drivetrain losses etc.

I actually do the wiring for Craig at Nova Auto Innovations in Newcastle for all his conversions and aftermarket ecu's etc. So Craig did all the heavy stuff and I do all the electrics. I usually charge about $400 for the wiring on most toyotas (alternator, starter, dash lights, ECU etc), extra for anything unusual like converting the mechanical speedo to electric, 2 speed fuel pumps etc
Labour for us to install the motor, gearbox, fuel pump, custom driveshafts, water heat exchanger/pump and custom brackets etc would probably be somewhere around $1500 depending on how many of the fiddly bits you wanted to do yourself.
We can do the dump pipe and exhaust at the same time as well.

Some places will charge a fortune for conversions, so its hard to give a general idea of the cost for the whole job.
  Send a private message to this user    
ChopperSV21
Newcomer

December 2004
icon10.gif  Re: my SV21camry with St205 GT4 motor Thu, 06 October 2005 16:32 Go to previous message
Mate your SV21 is awsome! Ive got a wagon hmmmmm...

I think im gonna be keeping my wagon for a bit Smile

what an absolute beast well done!
  Send a private message to this user    
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Matt's IS200 aka ThunderBird 2
Next Topic:ONE OF A KIND TOYOTA CAMRY GEN 4 UPDATED!!!!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 15:05:07 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0053400993347168 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.