Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » South Australia » Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Seven of GAFFiO
Regular

July 2002
icon4.gif  Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 08:28 Go to next message
OK Guys. It time to get the ball rolling again.

I'm going to organize another meeting in a few weeks, we are not sure on a date yet. Ive spoken to Lesley from the MR2SA (MR2SA Website) club. The club committee has agreed to join us at the meeting to give us some advice and stuff. Details on the meeting will be up shortly

Below I have listed some of the things I think we will need to consider and organize when getting the club started.

Club name
We have been contacted by Craig (Vice President of Toyota Car Club of Aust), They have been discussing at their meeting if we can use the "Toyota Car Club" name. We will have more info soon.
Other ideas:
Toyota Owners Car Club (TOCC)
South Australian Toyota Owners Club (SATOC)
South Australian Toyota Owners Group (SATOG)

Committee
Who? Smile
How many people
What roles are required

Registration
Registering for a non profit organization
Affiliated with anyone? CAMS?

Constitution
Where the fuck do we start? Smile
We have a few other clubs constitutions, so that will help

Insurance (ballbreaker)
Where to get it?
How much will it cost?
What do we need to cover?

Tax
Getting a ABN
What tax group will we come under

Bank Accounts
Which bank?
What type of accounts?
How many Accounts?

Membership
How much per year?
What do members get?
We need a sticker design
shirts/keyrings/others

Events
Cruises
BBQs
Go Karts
Track days
Dyno days

Sponsorship
What business's
Some ideas:
CMI Toyota
Sleeka Spares/FoursNMore
Paradise Toyota
Just Wrecking Toyotas
Autobarn etc
Motorquipe Golden grove
Auto Pro Golden grove
What terms

Website/Fourms
I believe Brian can help build the website.
Domain Registration/costs
Hosting costs

When we have the meeting, I will give people who are interested a "task" to complete (Ie. someone get info on Insurance, someone else info on banking etc.) then we can regroup at another meeting shortly after (2weeks) and disccuss things more.

Thats all I can think of at the moment, If anyone has any more ideas please add them and I will update.

Please don't flood this thread with useless posts, Only reply if you can input something, or confirming you'll be at a meeting.

Thanks all
Graham & Stef.

[Updated on: Wed, 29 September 2004 08:36]

Send a private message to this user    
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks to Graham for organising this Smile
committee:
- toymods committee runs with and i think ours would run good with the same:
- President (Graham?)
- Vice President (Me?)
- Secretary (??)
- Teasurer(??)
- I.T. Members ( Brian mainly!)
- Social Secretary (??)
- Membership Secretary (??)
- 3 ordinary members (3 people that have been with us the longest i guess)

We need everyone interested in being part of this club to come along to the meeting to have your say Smile
See ya all out there people, lets get the ball rolling Smile

-Stef
Gazza53
Regular

August 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Very Happy
Lets get it rolling.
Give me a yell if you need any help with the organization
Nomercy
Occasional Poster

June 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yo, ill be there to help out, let me know when and where and Ill be there, as long as I am not working that day.

big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 10:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So long as im not working ill be there. If i can be of any use, then just ask!

Jon
turbo-a
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys,
stef here once again!
I'm at Brians house once again! and just wondering if anyone here is any good with photo shop? editing pictures etc? Brian is fine with doing the site stuff but we just wanna see if anyone had any decent skills with photoshop for the site enhancments Smile

let us know

-stef aka ms_silycar and brian!
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 29 September 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll attempt to make it to the meeting! (well I'm 90% there, put it that way).

If you want to know more info about cams affiliation (cost, benefits etc) - PM me or I can post it here, I have all the rules/regs right by my fingertips.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 30 September 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys and girls,

I've been in contact with Craig from TCCA and he's spoken with the club, We have now officailly got permission to use the name Toyota Car Club of Australia (South Australia), now there is a bit more to it than that (eg. graham and i have to write a letter to toyota australia, but i'll go through that with u later graham Smile)
Craig has also let me know about all the CAMS side of stuff, and he is going to send me the paperwork involved Smile

Looks like the club is coming into place Smile

See everyone at the meeting

-Stef
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 30 September 2004 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CAMS affiliation is handy - takes care of alot of the insurance details Razz

Guess you don't need any of that stuff from me then Stef?
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 30 September 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Let me know when - I'll be there (if its day time during the working week I wont be able to make it)...

I'm really keen to see us get 'official'

*also volunteering my photoshop services* Smile
oz_viking
Occasional Poster

March 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 30 September 2004 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm in Europe for the next 3 weeks, but am keen to help out when I return.

Thanks for all the effort so far Graham and Stef.
Goose
Regular

April 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 30 September 2004 02:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would suggest not going with a bank but going with a credit union due to the fact they don't take out monthly fees like banks unless you have excess withdrawels.
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 01 October 2004 04:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
use internet banking, transactions using that usually don't cost anything *i think*.

cams affiliation cost about $450 per year- and that is for less than 30(or 40, cant quite remember) official (ie cash payed)members it goes up after that(we just paid ours)

get some other clubs constitution that has already been approved and modify it where necessary with 'toyota', 'south australia' etc (it makes it much easier)

find out what people do for a job or have good experience in (banking, internet/webpage stuff, races and is involved with cams etc) to be the members for their areas of expertise

has the meeting been scheduled yet?

[Updated on: Fri, 01 October 2004 04:08]

Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 01 October 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meeting has not been scheduled as of yet...
im good with the accounting side of things.... but meh... we'll discuss all at the meeting
Browny
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Sat, 02 October 2004 08:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinking about sponsorship from companies. I do know a few peopel in the car industry but most of them being very well known businesses have already sponsoroed other car club so im nto sure if they are willing to take on two clubs.

I know ill be sticking on a few sponsorship stickers onto the race car as a few companies are helping me out with some great deals (i.e. exhaust technology, emtech and Blackwood Dyno).

Cams affiliation would be a great idea as it also means if we do have a motorsport event there will be some insurance and thus cost less to hire out a track.

If u need any help on this i know a few people i could talk to about it all as i do know quite a few people in the race area.
pjaw11sc
Regular

February 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Sat, 02 October 2004 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you still need cams insurance even if its just a cruse, for a 'picnic run' its like $30 or something
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Sun, 03 October 2004 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm back - I'll be there, all sounds like good things are happening.

Drew.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WELCOME BACK DREW Very Happy Very Happy

Anywayz... back on subject.. lol..
Got another email from Craig out lining things we need to do, so here's the email:

Hey guy's

It's not as difficult as you think here goes my advice to you.

Committee: The main Roles

President General Running of the club
Vice President Takes care of Membership and Helps the President.
Treasurer
Secretary
Social Secretary
Bituman/Dirt Secretary (if you are taking the club to a competition level)

Insurance:

The reason I suggested becoming CAMS Affiliated is because all the Insurance is handled by them so you don't have to worry about it. email me for more information.

Taxation:

You need a ABN my advice would be talk to a Accountant if you have a member in the club or ring the ATO. Remember you will be a Non Profit Org. as long as you dont earn over a certin amount you will be right. (I think it's $5000 check on this)

Constitution:

The constitution that I have given you is the model set out under the Incorperations Act, the only changes that we made to it was the Incorperation Name (Toyota Car Club of Australia (Victoria) Inc.

The Bylaws:

This is upto you, this is where you will need to spend endless night's trying to decide on a model that suits your club.

Bank Accounts:

Use one account only that way the tresurer know's whats going out and whats coming in. But set it up so you need 2 committee members to sign cheque's.
If at a later date you are rolling in money then set up a Term Deposit for excess income.

That's it for now I hope this helps you email me if you have any questions.

Craig
(Vice President Tcca)

Craig is willing to help out where ever help is needed, so a huge thankyou to him Smile
anywayz.... thats all i had to say!.. so im outta here!!

-Stef
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys and girls,
I've just been talking to the guys at motoquipe golden grove and they are willing to do 10% discount on all products and a bit more discount on things like stereos for toyota club CARD holders ONLY..

So there ya go.. thats our first sponsor... they are willing to help out where they can Very Happy

-Stef
Arch
Forums Junkie

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cmon wont they go 20%... Razz
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm SURE I said to Graham that CMI Toyota are willing to give 10-15% discount on parts if a Toyota Car Club was set up...they just said to get back to them when the paper work is done Razz
Browny
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill go ask Jun at MotorQuipe at Marion for the same deal then. shes really nice.

Might see if Marky from ET would do some deals. i know he does deals for the guy in the r31club through me.

Also gonna talk to Emtech down south to see if they can give us cheap bolt on parts and interior stuff.

Hmm i reckon blackwood dyno will do us good deals as they have done alot of me and my friends great deals.

ill go see tomorrow if i can
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 14:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
motoquipe marion... fuck that dude! hehe...
sorry but the only motoquipe i will go to is golden grove.. they will beat ANY other motoquipe price in adelaide....
marion is crud! lol.... i know the people from marion, adelaide, ttp and golden grove.... outta all... golden grove is best..

put it this way... all the other stores usually call golden grove when they have questions...

sorry.... if you knew the guys at golden grove, all i can say is that you wouldnt go to any of the other stores! lol...
i mean i still go to ttp.. only coz im friends with them too... but see the thing is... i go there... but only buy from gg! lol...
if you knew the guys at the G then you would understand this whole story Razz

hehehe....

otherwise... yea let us know who else ya can get.

-btw... another thing to put on list of things to do is business cards that we can make up to put on windows of nice toyotas so they know about the club...

-Stef
Browny
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i was just thinking its for the south people. im not spending 30 bucks on fuel to drive out to GG for a $20 saving.

i also know a guy who does buiness cards. does them for my mums business. basically u give him a design and he makes them
mk27m
Regular

November 2003
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 05 October 2004 20:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah stef as if people who live 10 mins from the friendly streets of marion want to drive an hour out into the ghetto's of golden grove just to go to motorquipe.... Laughing

Drew.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant park my car in GG other whise it will get jacked cos they ph34r teh soars!!!

hahaha Laughing

I might have missed the date but when is the next meeting scheduled for, as I would like to attend but have to give notice for time off work Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the cards for advertising i dont care who makes! as for membership cards.. i can do that all here, i've got a laminator etc etc.. I used to make all my dads business cards and a few other companies too....

hehe... MQ BS... nah i dont care.. the more sponsors the better.. im just saying.. i dont think we're really gonna have enough room on membership cards to write alot of places...
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Might be able to come - Time? Date? Location? Hope its not too far north. Can the meeting be held in a neutral location, maybe close to the city? Again, thinking of the people who live down south.
Thanks, NOS4AG!
benen
Regular

August 2003
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm more than happy to give you a copy of the code for the forum i wrote for the cccsa site if u want it. its very customisable.
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cool, nice to see the action going on towards making this club happen.

I finally have my car back on the road so i've got a greatly renewed interest in toymods, now that I dont have to worry about fixing my car!
big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, as if id go alllllllll the way to GG to go shopping...heh-heh-heh.
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah see jon, you wouldnt be coming to golden grove to go shopping... you'd be coming to golden grove to see me Very Happy
you knows its true... think about it... who was the person who came all the way to GG just so he could have someone to drive to victor with..........
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 13:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 21:07

Cool, nice to see the action going on towards making this club happen.

I finally have my car back on the road so i've got a greatly renewed interest in toymods, now that I dont have to worry about fixing my car!

its ready Shocked

Sweet...I gotta see this thing man! Smile

Might have to line you up as well! Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 06 October 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seven of GAFFiO wrote on Wed, 29 September 2004 17:58

Website/Fourms
I believe Brian can help build the website.
Domain Registration/costs
Hosting costs

brian has let me know that the cost of this is $20 per month... I'll get brian to expand on all of that later...
ra23mad
Forums Junkie

September 2003

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has there been a Date / time set for this yet?

*just want to know so I can get to work on a potential logo - to show at the meeting - provided I can attend still*

??
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 22:43

its ready Shocked

Yeh, it's ready! But drag racing is so lame!

Racing should be done on the track Razz
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 13:53

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 06 October 2004 22:43

its ready Shocked

Yeh, it's ready! But drag racing is so lame!

Racing should be done on the track Razz

then come to the AIR night i am trying to get organised...Smile

when my car eventually returns Rolling Eyes
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
AIR is pretty much drag racing only isn't it?

I think i'll wait until i've done some brake and suspension work, and then head out for track work (ie. corners and stuff!)
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HyDrA wrote on Wed, 13 October 2004 14:30

AIR is pretty much drag racing only isn't it?

I think i'll wait until i've done some brake and suspension work, and then head out for track work (ie. corners and stuff!)

I thought you werent keen on drag racing on the street Rolling Eyes

track is good fun and i will prolly be second in line to do that shit as the soarer will be up for sale in the very very near future as i have found a JZA70 w00p for me Very Happy
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drags in general aren't my thing. That said i'd like to take my car to the drag strip once or twice just to see what happens...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you should run a decent time, i was hoping for a low 15 or high 14 in my car, you should run at least a low 14
HyDrA
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
*shrugs*

I'd be happy to run a 15 on my first go Razz

With a plumb back BOV, ARC intercooler and maybe a little boost mod, i'd be doing alright I suppose.

The good thing about having this club is that we can arrange track days!

Speaking of sponsorship, I can talk to my mate who works at Adelaide Clutch about getting them to sponsor this club.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 13 October 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
clutch sponsor would be awesome!!!

Smile

big JON
Regular

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 15 October 2004 01:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn straight, clutch sponsorship is just about everyones dream....hehehe, dreading the day mine goes byebye...

So have we got a date set yet???????????????????

Jon
turbo-a
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hehehe, dreading the day mine goes byebye...

Yes, next week ur clutch will go bye bye.
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Tue, 19 October 2004 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
big JON wrote on Fri, 15 October 2004 10:42

Damn straight, clutch sponsorship is just about everyones dream....hehehe, dreading the day mine goes byebye...

Jon

if you decide that you cant afford the clutch then ill gladly give you one of my spare auto boxes in exchange for your pooey old W57 Smile
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys... can we please try to stay on track in here... the mods arent happy with threads going off point... so please.. lets get back on track...

Graham STILL hasnt organised a date yet.... as he hasnt called leslie yet... I'm trying hard to get a date organised Smile it will now more than likley be on a sunday for lunch as im working every week night now...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on chop chop we dont have all year Razz

Laughing Laughing Laughing

only kidding Very Happy
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes yes... i know!!! im sorry about the delay... what i might try to do is get leslies phone number off of graham and then i'll organise it....

basically why we havent had the meeting yet is because graham wants leslie (from mr2 club) to come to our meeting to help out.... if he didnt want leslie there then the meeting would already be organised....
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why does leslie have to come?

is she affiliated with PSI at all?
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 13:11

i dunno :S..... graham wants leslie ther for some reason... i've asked why... but meh... its not completely upto me....

graham wrote in his first post 'ok guys, its time to get the ball rolling'.....

what... did the ball burst or something graham Razz!!

Come on Graham, SCS is coming up and if we wanna enter out club then we REALLY need to get this going...
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 13:18

MR 1GGTE wrote on Wed, 20 October 2004 13:11

i dunno :S..... graham wants leslie ther for some reason... i've asked why... but meh... its not completely upto me....

graham wrote in his first post 'ok guys, its time to get the ball rolling'.....

what... did the ball burst or something graham Razz!!

Come on Graham, SCS is coming up and if we wanna enter out club then we REALLY need to get this going...

sorry but you are dreaming if you think it is gonna be ready for SCS
turbo-a
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Wed, 20 October 2004 14:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im busy most the sundays coming.

24th : Mallala
31st : Extreme Horsepower
14th : Drift Prac
turbo-a
Regular

Banned User

September 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 21 October 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No one cares, back on topic!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Thu, 21 October 2004 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF?!!

Switch friggen logons its not that fruckin hard!

Laughing
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 22 October 2004 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Please check new thread
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
name suggestion Fri, 22 October 2004 00:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Name Suggestion

Toyota
Owners
Group
Adelaide

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! TOGA! Smile
Ms_SILYCAR
Regular

I supported Toymods

January 2004

Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 22 October 2004 04:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think at the moment... we are leaning towards toyota car club of SA
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 22 October 2004 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ms_SILYCAR wrote on Fri, 22 October 2004 14:28

I think at the moment... we are leaning towards toyota car club of SA

The Acronym of that sounds like poo. Up teh TOGA!

We can go touge with TOGA!
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: Getting this club rolling & Next Meeting!!! Fri, 22 October 2004 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA TOGA

Laughing
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Small Car Sunday (CCCC)
Next Topic:Walky Park - Oct 17th
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:01:53 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0090711116790771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.