Toymods » General Car Talk » AW11 owners anonymous

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 24 December 2004 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my goal if i had the cash was 250RWKW........... and no.... i don't have the cash Sad
  Send a private message to this user    
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Dont be a hater feral

you should know better than to call me that. Wink

happy x-mas to all you lurkers, i'm here in brissie getting into the bailey's. woot!!
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 01:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its on like donkey kong biatch!!!

ps. Just realise....... XMAS sucks if your not drunk!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
did ya get my pm about the linkages john? i need a chrissy present!
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey spank,

went past motorsport connections yesterday, they were closed so when i go next i'll find out about the filler cap for ya.

Merry christmas to you all!

Im glad to report the mr2 is going strong Very Happy put 300k's on it yesterday......Cant wait till its run in!

I look forward to catching up with a lot of you in the new year.

Take care all.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 11:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown, yes. out of town for x-mas. Smile
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 25 December 2004 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah its all good. But when ya get back, i can send you like 20 bucks to send them express to syd. Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 27 December 2004 11:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahh. home from the big smoke. the feroza went well down and back, i got it to sit on 100-110 with the a/c on. Smile

but it just isnt the same as driving the feral on the hi-way or through the city. Confused
i did have some stop light battles in the feroza though, was soo much fun beating all the little hatches that wanted to have a go.. Laughing
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I guess now that my car is on the road i should say thanks to those who helped along the way.....

A big thanks goes out to Feral Very Happy i don't think i would have sorted a lot of stuff out if it wasn't for your help. Thanks a lot man!

Big thanks to sideshow! I recommend him to anyone. He did a mad job on my car and help out heaps. Thanks Sidey.

Thanks to Rod try and the boys at SAS for getting my car done just in time for Christmas Laughing I've already put 1000k's on it. lol

Thanks to spanktown, for the comedy relief Laughing I don't know how many times i have thought about your fuckn afm and pissed myself laughing Laughing

And to the rest of you guys that threw ideas around and were just there for the ride Very Happy Thanks

Alas my project isn't quite complete yet, i still have to sort out those little teething problems but I'm sure it'll get done soon enough. Then there is those other 22.2rwkw....... Rolling Eyes

Make sure all your cars are ready for a cruise early in the new year.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2004 10:27]

Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BLOODY AFM! Twisted Evil
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
aww.. shucks.Embarassed thanks fat. Smile
anything i can help you guy's with, i'll try. i know i would get the same help.

db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm dieing here at work!

stuck here till 9, can't wait for tomorrow, taking the SC i've been looking at for a test drive, i'm hoping all goes well! it has no rust, i'm so damn excited it's embarrasing Embarassed

If all does indeed go well, i should be the proud owner of an SC before the new year, fingers crossed
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
heres a little hint.. dont bother modding the sc version and just save a wad of cash to turbo it. Unless of course you dont want to ever turbo it.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Guys,

old_mr2 asked me to "come on over to AW11 owners anonymous and tell us about your ride and AW11 experiences".

I could prolly write a book on the subject Razz

My car is a JDM AW11 SC hardtop (g-limited) that was privately imported from Tokyo (via Yokohama) to Adelaide about 4 months ago.

I have done a fair bit of work to it in an attempt to have it registered. It failed it's first inspection but I have since addressed all the issues that were identified with it.

By far the most annoying thing Ive had to do is find a tyre and emissions placard for it. I ended up getting them from Texas and paying about $60 for them - I wont go on about how they took almost 3 months to find and source.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~t.kowalik/MR2.JPG

So far I have:

Installed side intrusion bars
Installed a restricted fuel filler
Installed a plate with the VIN number on it
Installed a new set of urethane bushes
Installed a new sports clutch
Installed a braided clutch line
Installed brass shifter bushes
Installed aluminium shifter base bushes
Installed tyre placard
Installed emissions placard
Installed replacement park lenses (clear/orange)

Machined the front disks

Powdercoated the suspension components (who doesnt love bright yellow?)

Removed the spotlights
Removed the spotlight control panel

Yet to be installed:

Toda Racing vernier cam pulleys
Nevo 175mm pulley kit
Upgraded fuel system
"Starfire" top secret induction system (prototype)

I plan to do some more crazy mods as time and money allow. I am sure that Ive forgotten a heap of stuff that I have done too.

With any luck the car will pass its inspection on the 4th and I can drive it legally.

-Terry.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 December 2004 08:37]

feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
very nice example dude. Smile
are your mirrors the electric fold back ones?

i've chatted to a few different aw11 guy's about this thread, but they must not get onto the forums.. Confused

adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
drooling at terry's hardtop sc.. very nice man. that would be one rock solid stiff chassis. get it on the track! an look after those nice stock teardrops, they seem to be pretty valuable these days.

PS Happy Christmas all!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup - the mirrors are the electric fold back ones.

The driver's side has a flat glass glued to it which will be removed once the car is registered.

The stock mags are pretty scratched up - the worst being the passenger side rear. I have started sanding the clearcoat off of it so that I can polish them up but its clogging the paper too fast.

Ill either get them blasted or replace them with some aftermarket wheels. I was thinking of getting a set from an MRS or some Work Emotion CR in 16 or 17"

Im really not too keen on the teardrops at all...
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
adamb131 wrote on Tue, 28 December 2004 20:40

an look after those nice stock teardrops, they seem to be pretty valuable these days.

Yeah? I wouldnt have thought that. Who would want them?

If i can get a good price for mine there going Laughing

Im with you starfire, i think they look a little on the gay side. One day i plan on getting something bigger, maybe a 16.

By the way, nice car. Looks just like mine Very Happy

Hey Feral, bought myself a 9 inch thermo today. i plan on putting it on the other side of my lid. Just gotta sort out a rear facing bonnet scoop first though. Nothing big, just enought to get the air out.
adamb131
Regular

September 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old mr2 you were so spotted at newcastle foreshore on thursday night... trying to blend in with the ricers. don't deny it.
Me? I stayed back after work and met up with some other toyota dudes that sometimes get on these forums. It's good to see such a huge scene, I cant believe the amount of good cars that show out, albeit amongst the crap ones an the whole truck scene. But everyones just enthusiusts to some extent, an as usual it's the people with the crappest rides that are the biggest dickheads. Any AW owners from Newcastle PM me if you wanna meet up there on thurs nites.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 10:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
an a-hole in Perth took my teardrops and i never saw them again.. Mad

fat, something like this maybe?
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsclidvent1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsclidvent2.jpg

these would probably work well.
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsidevent1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsidevent2.jpg
davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Tue, 28 December 2004 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Tue, 28 December 2004 21:00

adamb131 wrote on Tue, 28 December 2004 20:40

an look after those nice stock teardrops, they seem to be pretty valuable these days.

Yeah? I wouldnt have thought that. Who would want them?
If i can get a good price for mine there going Laughing

Im with you starfire, i think they look a little on the gay side. One day i plan on getting something bigger, maybe a 16.

You can have mine for cheap Smiley =
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=39291

I bought 16" simmons and love the look
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 00:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just got back from checking out the AW11.

All seems good, except a few concerns i have:

I was told it was a fresh import from Japan, and i asked if there was any compliancing that needs to be done on a car imported under the 15 year rule, such as side intrusion bars. They were adamant that this was not needed, they will be providing rego so if what they say is right i don't care

Also, once going at speed, around 60-70km/h i noticed a slight squeek, sounded like a belt, every second. Salesman reckons its the exhaust.

If i could just get these two concerns cleared up, i'll go ahead with purchasing the car, so any advice would be appreciated!
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont know about in syd, but in adelaide I have had to do everything listed above to my car in order to get it registered. I may have to do more - we'll see on the 4th.

As for the squeak? well thats anyone's guess.

An easy check for the belts is to see if you can twist it (with your fingers) more than 1/4 turn along its longest run. any more than that and its loose.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 04:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if they are rego'ing it you should be cool. check that the vin number that will go onto your paperwork actually matches the jap vin number. the jap number will be shorter then the aussie (17character ?) they generally put a couple of letters then 0000 filler infront of the shorter jap number to fill up the aussie size.

the aussie vin will be stamped into a plate then welded or riveted onto the chasis.

for NSW rego there shouldnt be too much you will need to change. possibly mirrors depending on what is in there currently, fuel fillet neck (unleaded only), you need a "UNLEADED FUEL ONLY" sticker and an appropriate tyre/wheel notice.

side intrusion bars are in some not in others so its a check for them job.
no child seat restraint points needed (2seater)
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 04:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shit man,

If I knew it were that easy over there I would have had my car registered in syd and then transferred it to adelaide Razz
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Tue, 28 December 2004 21:50

fat, something like this maybe?
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsclidvent1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsclidvent2.jpg

Or just one bigger one in the middle?

these would probably work well.
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsidevent1.jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralsidevent2.jpg

These arent bad but a little on the bulky side? Perhaps if i just meshed the tops of mine? or at least most of it?

I still cant get my hands on that high density foam Mad
db__
Regular

August 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks for the advice toof + starfire, looks like i'll be placing a deposit on a car tomorrow Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 06:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
db__ wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 11:52

Salesman reckons its the exhaust.

HAHAHAHAHA he could be right but it sounds like SC belt slip. Its fairly easy to adjust. Actually its a little bit fiddly.
If the car has rego then you have nothing to worry about just make sure all the numbers match up

Yeah that was me adam. I like to show off my REAL car to the ricers. Were you hanging with the royal drift crew? I finish work at 10pm tomorrow night will you guys be down there? Hopefully we will get a dusting of rain.

Nice car starfire! If you want some bigger rims dont go 17's they are too big and you will lose speed and drivability. Get some nice lightweight 16's. They fill the guards pretty nicely. post a link to a pic of the rims your talking about?

Just quietly, my blueslip was signed off and he didnt even look at the car. It pays to know someone.
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 06:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I recon these in the goldish colour would look quite good on the '2

http://www.worksuperwheels.com/wheels/emotion_cr.h tml
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 06:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh yeah those oil stains and shit in the pic are from my Calais. As far as I know the '2 hasnt dripped anything since ive owned it.

It was one of the more expensive examples of the car but its pretty damn tight. I had a hell of a time finding a decent hardtop.

The only thing I dont have is the leather interior but I can do without the added weight and maintenance.
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my SC is a hardtop.... no leaky t-tops for me Razz

and touch wood it left japan TODAY !!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Wed, 29 December 2004 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Wed, 29 December 2004 14:41

I still cant get my hands on that high density foam Mad

Urethane foam dude. so simple to use.
http://www.geocities.com/feral4mr2/scoop1.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/feral4mr2/scoop4.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/feral4mr2/scoop7.jpg

you better start ringing around more places, surely there are fibreglass suppliers etc. listed in the Yellow pages down there?

i wont have space to bring any with me... Twisted Evil
Benjamin
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 December 2004 01:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bunnings sell fibreglass kits for $20-30 (depending on the amount of matting you want. They come with resin, catalyst, brush, matting, measuring cup, and one of the roller thingys. All in a handy little plastic bucket Smile
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 December 2004 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Benjamin wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 12:42

Bunnings sell fibreglass kits for $20-30 (depending on the amount of matting you want. They come with resin, catalyst, brush, matting, measuring cup, and one of the roller thingys. All in a handy little plastic bucket Smile

Yeah, i've bought a few of those from there Very Happy

Probably have to get another one when i make my scoop.

I know a guy who owns a fiberglass shop around my area so i'll go ask him if he can get me the stuff i need?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 December 2004 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fatmr2 wrote on Thu, 30 December 2004 17:35

I know a guy who owns a fiberglass shop around my area so i'll go ask him if he can get me the stuff i need?

good idea, i get mine from a guy who has a fibreglass business. he keeps asking me to buy the business off him.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 December 2004 18:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should be picking up a Water temp guage today for the mr2. BLING!
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Thu, 30 December 2004 21:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had the 'chairman of the AW11 club of england' Shocked
drop in for a visit last night. i met him last year when he was here visiting his sister from the UK, and he's back again for the x-mas visit. it was good to see him again and listen to what the UK guys and girls have been up to.
i am rounding up the boys here and we are going to take him on a cruise on sunday after i finish work.
so hopefully there will be some pics of our little club on the UK Mr2 web site early next year. Very Happy
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 31 December 2004 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 31 December 2004 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Fri, 31 December 2004 08:21

i had the 'chairman of the AW11 club of england' Shocked
drop in for a visit last night. i met him last year when he was here visiting his sister from the UK, and he's back again for the x-mas visit. it was good to see him again and listen to what the UK guys and girls have been up to.
i am rounding up the boys here and we are going to take him on a cruise on sunday after i finish work.
so hopefully there will be some pics of our little club on the UK Mr2 web site early next year. Very Happy

Id like to pick his brain!

Got a link to his ride?? is it a GTE?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Fri, 31 December 2004 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

Id like to pick his brain!

haha..

Stuart is a great 'older' bloke. he owns a red 4age and a green 4agze which he got the Kameleon body kit put onto.
he doesnt do a great deal of mechanical stuff, but knows a lot about the history etc of the AW11.

you should find info on both his rides on here,
http://mr2mk1club.com/index.html
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 01 January 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i stole the nice new digital camera my sisters gave my mum and dad for x-mas so i can take some good pics tomorow arvo of our cruise (so far we might have 5 aw11's) Very Happy

just been playing around with it and thought i might take a pic of the new steering wheel my sister got me ages ago, i'll put it on if i can get the damn boss kit off to turn it around a little (this wheel uses different holes to the other one).

old one..
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feraloldstrwheel.jpg

new one..
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralnewstrwheel.jpg

it's not as good a quality as my old autotechinka one but looks neater with-out the worn out holed vinyl.. haha

hopefully tomorow night i'll be able to upload some awesome cruise pics. Smile and maybe some vids seeing this camera does em.
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 01 January 2005 18:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have driven a supercharged mr2 with one of these exact steering wheels on it. Is it a trd item or just a trd horn button?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 01 January 2005 20:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's just a bodgy 'Bali' copy with a Turd horn button...
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sat, 01 January 2005 23:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 07:28

it's just a bodgy 'Bali' copy with a Turd horn button...

Laughing
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Is that a 280 mm? looks pretty phat. Feral what are your thoughts on a steering wheel spacer to bring it out about 80mm? I have long legs and its a little squishy in there.

There is some bloke trying to sell them for 100$ simon AE86 i think Rolling Eyes I would like to make one myself. Does anyone know how I could do this?
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys i just found this on ebay unfortunately its only for US buyers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ewItem&rd=1&item=7944051123&category=3 3704&sspagename=WDVW

I have searched for one on google to buy one but all i can find is fancy pancy anodised adjustable with added bling. All I want is a basic spacer like the one in the link above.

Anyone know where I can get one? In aus?
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2, it would be much easier to make a spacer to go onto an existing boss kit, i couldnt see any dramas with spacing it towards you. (but that's my uneducated guess on whats allowed with that sort of thing).

our cruise today was top's, we all had a blast. Very Happy
here's a group shot of us yobbo's of the bundy aw11 club. Stuart the aw11 club chairman of england in the middle. (had to do a link as pic is tooo wide).
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralclubsmaller .jpg

gearb0x
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 11:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey feral get on MSN/IRC i wanna have some words with you

just bought some splits and will be trying to make fibreglass pods for em with intergrated map pockets tomorow for the mr2 Smile
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

hey feral get on MSN/IRC i wanna have some words with you

eeeep.. thought i was in the poo for a moment there....... Shocked

couple more pics, the maroon one was nabbed passing through bundy this morning on its way to brisbane.
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralclubfront1. jpg
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralclubrear1.j pg
Starfire
Regular

December 2004
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 12:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2:

Just bid on it - they may complain but Ive never had anyone not sell me something that was listed as "us only" Wink

They usually end up leaving good feedback too
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Whats the go feral.........your the only one not sporting a set of 17's Laughing

I love the orange one!
Now i know what it looks like with a 'T' wing. i thought of putting one on my car but a smaller one.
feral4mr2
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 21:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes i know fat. Twisted Evil
years ago i took handling over looks, but i would like a set of 17's they do look nice on the 2's.

it's actualy a deep red with gold pearl. i like the wing, i would maybe have it a little higher though.
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralgoggi1.jpg

Derek the owner was the 2nd person to get a aw11 here in bundy. that one used to be J Sign's (however it was spelt, he is a member of some club that goes to autosalon events) car, it used to be factory red and body, and have a crappy 20 valve in it.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 January 2005 21:43]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was over in a North Sydney suburb last night and saw a white targa NA parked on the wrong side of the road with a flat front right.

I hope someone hasn't lost their 2, but if you have, pm me your number plate and I'll give you the exact location.

[Updated on: Sun, 02 January 2005 22:00]

davedave
Forums Junkie

October 2003

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 22:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
old_mr2 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 14:31

Is that a 280 mm? looks pretty phat. Feral what are your thoughts on a steering wheel spacer to bring it out about 80mm? I have long legs and its a little squishy in there.

There is some bloke trying to sell them for 100$ simon AE86 i think Rolling Eyes I would like to make one myself. Does anyone know how I could do this?

A guy from the forums (QIK_3SGTE I think) is selling one on ebay at the moment with 5 hours to go
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;category=30861&item=4514725607&rd=1
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Sun, 02 January 2005 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
feral4mr2 wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 08:32

yes i know fat. Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing Laughing

All those car look the goods!

http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/upload/feralgoggi1.jpg

i just wanted to put this up again cause its sexy az!!! Very Happy

I need a re-spray Rolling Eyes and some 17's!
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 03 January 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gt wings are totally gay. Otherwise that car looks sweet.
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 03 January 2005 01:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 11:08

gt wings are totally gay. Otherwise that car looks sweet.

Your GHAY!

But otherwise your ok Twisted Evil

Oh, your a nerd too Laughing How's your car going?
Spanktown
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 03 January 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
standard. Just waiting for its upgrades.
old_mr2
Forums Junkie

June 2002
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 03 January 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
davedave wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 09:49

old_mr2 wrote on Sun, 02 January 2005 14:31

A guy from the forums (QIK_3SGTE I think) is selling one on ebay at the moment with 5 hours to go
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&a mp;a mp;category=30861&item=4514725607&rd=1

Thanks Mate
when I saw your post I went straight there and it had 4 mins to go. I nabbed it for 20$. Cheers mate. It is a bit bling but Ill see how it goes. If its not suitable Ill just resell it. At an inflated price of course Evil or Very Mad
fatmr2
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: AW11 owners anonymous Mon, 03 January 2005 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Spanktown wrote on Mon, 03 January 2005 13:10

standard. Just waiting for its upgrades.

At least yours is going......
My car died last week ay Sad Looks like the bearings are gone?
Pages (84): [ «  <  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:ACT Spotted
Next Topic:importing or buying a celica XX
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:46:48 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.021944999694824 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.