Toymods » The Outhouse » toymods crashes

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cthulhu wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:34

i think weve dicussed something along the lines of it being difficult to get a 1jz engineered in sa but danish has a 1jz maybe he could share he knowledge on the subject but for me this would definately be a long term sorta thing

i dont think it would be
say u use a jza70 cut
the front struts, brakes and everything will basically bolt straight up i beleive giving you a brake upgrade at same time
the engine came stock in a car with the same frame as yours(jza70) so i dont see why, with the brakes off that car it would be hard
  Send a private message to this user    
MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:01

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:13

oh yeah for sure, but i wasnt quite sure what kind of budget you were on...

If youre gonna throw in a 1GGTE why not a GZE they are a pretty decent motor as well and it would be a little bit different

either of those engines will still make the car a pig
to make it decently fast you will need either a 7m gte, 1jz gte, or if your feeling rich.. the 2jz

Why are you such an eliteist??

Not eveyone can afford to spend $20K on a car not even worth half that, you need to get over the fact that the 1JZ is not an option of everyone else, also try enigeering that in SA...It wouldnt happen for less that $2000

With a 7MGTE you still need to spend another $1500 on doing teh head gasket anyway so it makes the 1JZ more feasible at least you would be getting a better motor.

However when my car returns I am looking at 150rwkw with less than $1500 worth of mods, that only puts me 50rwkw behind your car with one 17th of the cost....

Hmmmmm....thats some food for thought before you choose to bag the crap out of the 1G in teh soars, which you do quite often i have to say
cthulhu
Regular

March 2003
Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
havent you been having problems with your engine though and werent you in the midst of doing the 1jz conversion

and wasnt this thread orginally bout car crashes youve changed the subject mr 1ggte

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 07:59]

MR 1JZ
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 08:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes the subject was on crashes but as per toymods tradition the thread has been hijacked...Smile

I was going to do the 1JZ because the sheer cost was inviting but as per usual with wally world nothing is as it seems Mad but thats another story for another hijacked thread Smile

The 1GGTE is still a decent motor and if treated right, which the one that recently went into my car wasnt (i.e. it was dropped off a forklift Rolling Eyes) they can be quite stable and can make decent not monstrous but decent power Smile
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:49

Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:01

MR 1GGTE wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 17:13

oh yeah for sure, but i wasnt quite sure what kind of budget you were on...

If youre gonna throw in a 1GGTE why not a GZE they are a pretty decent motor as well and it would be a little bit different

either of those engines will still make the car a pig
to make it decently fast you will need either a 7m gte, 1jz gte, or if your feeling rich.. the 2jz

Why are you such an eliteist??

Not eveyone can afford to spend $20K on a car not even worth half that, you need to get over the fact that the 1JZ is not an option of everyone else, also try enigeering that in SA...It wouldnt happen for less that $2000

With a 7MGTE you still need to spend another $1500 on doing teh head gasket anyway so it makes the 1JZ more feasible at least you would be getting a better motor.

However when my car returns I am looking at 150rwkw with less than $1500 worth of mods, that only puts me 50rwkw behind your car with one 17th of the cost....

Hmmmmm....thats some food for thought before you choose to bag the crap out of the 1G in teh soars, which you do quite often i have to say

im not being an elitest.. im just saying if you want a fast car the 1g doesent have enough torque to pull such a heavy car along well.. im not arguing whether mine was better value for money or not.. simply that a gz20 is wanting for power even in turbo form

anyway back to crashes
i almost had a crash last night when some dick in a holden went to gun it around a corner so i took off at a medium speed.. there was NO-ONE for ages and then he just magically slams on his brakes so i planted the brakes and stopped about 10 cm from his bumper..
my other almost crash was coming around a big sweeper in my 1g geu gz10 soarer in a big of wet.. got a bit loose and spun facing the right way in the other direction of traffic
Shraka
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 10:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SetMeFree wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 00:12

not a cent i got.......

Nate got dragged by a train and got $500,000 in payouts ($300,000 has been payed so far).
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: toymods crashes Fri, 08 October 2004 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shraka wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 20:38

not a cent i got.......

Nate got dragged by a train and got $500,000 in payouts ($300,000 has been payed so far).

is that all?
thats shit
my mate broke his arm.. got it re-set and casted.. found out they had put it together wrong.. so had to break it and re-set it AGAIN... and then it might have happenned once more.. got 800 000 dollars in compensation

heres how he used the money
nice idea's:
payed off mums mortgage
bought sister a house

bad idea's:
bought a vn commo S pack.. crashed it
bought a vs commo

[Updated on: Fri, 08 October 2004 10:43]

Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: toymods crashes Sat, 09 October 2004 01:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 20:41

not a cent i got.......

is that all?
thats shit
my mate broke his arm.. got it re-set and casted.. found out they had put it together wrong.. so had to break it and re-set it AGAIN... and then it might have happenned once more.. got 800 000 dollars in compensation

nice idea's:
payed off mums mortgage
bought sister a house

bad idea's:
bought a vs commo

how did they justify that payout?
my friends brother only got $150000 for having his neck broken and almost being killed(bit of his top vertebra broke off and was about 2mm away from hitting his brain stem) Lost partial movement of his neck and was in hospital for 3 months
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: toymods crashes Sat, 09 October 2004 02:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 11:06

Jag7799 wrote on Fri, 08 October 2004 20:41

not a cent i got.......

is that all?
thats shit

nice idea's:
payed off mums mortgage
bought sister a house

bad idea's:
bought a vs commo

how did they justify that payout?
my friends brother only got $150000 for having his neck broken and almost being killed(bit of his top vertebra broke off and was about 2mm away from hitting his brain stem) Lost partial movement of his neck and was in hospital for 3 months

they sued
breaking ur arm 3 times.. 2 of which were not needed and keeping him away from work and such for like 5 months.. plus everything else he couldnt do
i dont know how its justified.. but least it screwed an incompetent doctor
Cyber-punk
Forums Junkie

February 2003

Re: toymods crashes Sat, 09 October 2004 02:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
calling a doctor incompetent for possibly only one mistake(made several times) is a harsh call considering all the study and training they undergo.
wouldn't be a nice thing to undergo through,having broken several bones myself i can easily say i wouldnt like to go through it more often than i have to Razz
i just dont think its fair to call the doctor incompetent unless s\he fucks up alot
btw, from what i understand your friend not only screwed the doctor(who should have insurance to cover that kind of stuff anyways) but "screwing" doctors is slowly screwing every other patient in australia because of the cost insurance premiums that quacks are having to pay to cover their arses is or has raised the cost of their services
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: toymods crashes Sat, 09 October 2004 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cyber-punk wrote on Sat, 09 October 2004 12:26

calling a doctor incompetent for possibly only one mistake(made several times) is a harsh call considering all the study and training they undergo.
wouldn't be a nice thing to undergo through,having broken several bones myself i can easily say i wouldnt like to go through it more often than i have to Razz
i just dont think its fair to call the doctor incompetent unless s\he fucks up alot
btw, from what i understand your friend not only screwed the doctor(who should have insurance to cover that kind of stuff anyways) but "screwing" doctors is slowly screwing every other patient in australia because of the cost insurance premiums that quacks are having to pay to cover their arses is or has raised the cost of their services

i can understand what ur saying
but having to have ur arm broken 3 times instead of one.. and all the pain and suffering.. and missing work.. missing tests cause he couldnt write and just general life for a shit load longer than was needed is just crap..
if a doctor fucked my arm up twice.. there would be no thank you from me Smile... maybe a flaming pile of dog crap on his head though
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: toymods crashes Sat, 09 October 2004 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I almost had a head-on and got sideswiped at the same time the other day, all cos of impaitent females. One was in a 4wd the other was in a EA falcon Mad
SetMeFree
Forums Junkie

December 2003
Re: toymods crashes Sun, 10 October 2004 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the c0kheadz said they had there siren lights on....... it was 3in the morning in a suburbian area.......... and im 100% sure they didnt have em on
joyride
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

January 2003
Re: toymods crashes Mon, 11 October 2004 03:54 Go to previous message
my old man calls me the demolition man cos ive written off my fair share off cars
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Google image your first name
Next Topic:Saw AVP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 14:29:05 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0059700012207031 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.