Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » Female members in Brisbane?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Sun, 24 October 2004 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There you go, I don't know how to service my own car. Well I can check the oil... Rolling Eyes
I wish someone would teach me how to do all that stuff.

http://www.users.on.net/~bmrogers/temp/queen.asx

Stolen from another thread.
  Send a private message to this user    
thukumi
Newcomer

July 2004
icon14.gif  Re: Female members in Brisbane? Mon, 25 October 2004 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

...i have some female friends who if you even mention about cars to they just roll their eyes but they can sit there and have a meaningful conversation about whats in the fashion and how inspirational such and such's new line of clothes and makeup is... i mean... what the fuck??!

Most of my friends (chicks) will bag me whenever i mention anything to do with sprinters or whenever i pay out riced lancers and commodores...and i hate that,

its as if they dont respect me because im different from them and because i diss their favourite ricey as cars with big shiny wheels and sparkly paint

I am new to this forum and would just like to say well done to sw4y and neko for not only being real down ass female sports car enthusiasts but for also owning 86's

one day i hope to follow in your footsteps and also be a female hachi owner Very Happy
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 05:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Thukumi,

I hope you get to own a hachi soon! If u ever want to chat add me to you messenger list!

Sway
MFX_Neko_86
Forums Junkie

September 2004

Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey welcome Smiley =

where abouts are you located? add me to msn too if u wanna chat !

lol, we seem to have agrand total of 4 chicks on here to how many guys???

Neks ^-^
toof
Forums Junkie

July 2003

Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 09:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Im here too! Im really just starting to get into it all, both doing my car up and motorsports but i think that its a life long passion. As i am studying engineering most of my friends are guys anyway, and they think of me as one of the guys too, so they dont percieve my passion as anything out of the ordinary. My family is supportive and dont blink an eyelid about it.

The worst thing anyone every said to me about it was that i was a rev head. Oh, and most people think thats its my bf's.

*edit* im really Miss MR2, i just didnt logout

[Updated on: Tue, 26 October 2004 09:14]

Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miss MR2 Hi!

i was so confused for a moment...till i read the end of your post Razz

Sway
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is nothing better than a female car enthusiast.
I would love to go racing with skilled girl drivers and have a girl that appreciates cars and driving like i do.
Its so Sexy. Smile
Unfortunatly they are few and far between.
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Evan...and unfortunately u missed me in Newcastle! Laughing

Just jokin!
But im willing to go for a thrash with u anytime... Smile
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
I supose now we can, seeing as we both have 4ac's.
But i must worn you i am the king of the Newy down hill.
Laughing Just kidding
Sw4y
Regular

February 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats it! Drift battle! Tomorrow night at Midnite.

Ill show you how its done! Laughing

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you go gal!
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Tue, 26 October 2004 12:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sw4y wrote on Tue, 26 October 2004 22:39

Thats it! Drift battle! Tomorrow night at Midnite.

Ill show you how its done! Laughing

Challenge accepted. Smile
Lovely
thu187
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Fri, 29 October 2004 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
w00t!
agent_felix
Regular

October 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Sat, 30 October 2004 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if any fem' comes and talks to me about cars, im always suitably impressed... a lot of girls know their shit about cars, ill be the first to admit, know a lot more than a lot of guys round here, including me...
rokusan
Regular

September 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Sat, 30 October 2004 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hello i am female from near bris. I have a SA63 with a 3SGTE conversion, i am a spraypainter, and i go drifting at QR in a R33 gts-t of my b'friends.

I personally know heaps of chicks that mod, drift, rally and drag various high powered cars and they are well respected by guys.
Corolla_Gurl
Occasional Poster

April 2004
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Fri, 05 November 2004 04:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Boostcruising is ghey got into many arguments with stuck up bitches on there.
i live in brisbane but am currently away in Vic.
Stay clear of boostlosers they are only trouble and like to start shit for no reason....not worth wasting your energy on.
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Female members in Brisbane? Fri, 05 November 2004 05:40 Go to previous message
Corolla_Gurl wrote on Fri, 05 November 2004 15:09

Boostcruising is ghey got into many arguments with stuck up bitches on there.
i live in brisbane but am currently away in Vic.
Stay clear of boostlosers they are only trouble and like to start shit for no reason....not worth wasting your energy on.

well said Smile

except for the few that come here as well Smile
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:spot quiz - aw11 grey paint code?
Next Topic:performance specs site ?????
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 2 18:06:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0081889629364014 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.