Toymods » The Outhouse » Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man how come your car gets stolen all the time, are they just victimising you, i've only had mine vandalised and thats all
  Send a private message to this user    
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 02:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I had my Sprintah stolen in the last round but that was it.. No one has even touched my cars this round.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
race me damn u Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you running emp i'll race you if i can win
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my team sucks balls what happened to toymods think I'll start a team, anyone wanna join message rona in the game
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 03:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EvilJack had his car stolen by thelastcall...

Check in the November Car thefts section, if they boast, you'll know who to boost Evil or Very Mad
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 03:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I love roasting rich boys with my CRX, just challenged someone worth 250K with there porsche booyea go the mighty 13K CRX
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh

ive been doing the alarm upgrades before buying a car
i dont know if its possible, but im trying it now

got it to 8 at the moment
and im going for lvl 10 and then buy a trueno
Marc205
Occasional Poster

September 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dont expect the alarm to protect you - one of the Skylines I lost had alarm level 10. Apparently thats only going to stop new players. All of the theft-based teams can still take the vehicle (according to the forums).
inertia
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It's a pretty shit aspect of the game... Also shit is that SEASONED players know howto cheat the system by Test'N'Tuning then closing the browser... whereas us new players get fucked over Rolling Eyes
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

STOLEN from topshift forums Sun, 07 November 2004 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not mine. copied.

Alright, let me preface this by saying I have played about a week and i dont claim ALL this information is 100% accurate. I ran some searches and couldnt find a guide for new players that explained some basics and some finer points of the game so i threw together this information that Ive gather (And i *THINK* is correct/accurate). This information was originially posted to GESCC (Golden Eagles Sports Car Club- Tennesse Tech's Sports car / autocross team to which I belong.)

Any information you can add or correct is greatly appreciated! Lets try to make something to help people like me and my friends!

-------TOPSHIFT---------
Here is a quick compilation of the knowledge I gained from the first round of the game. Any more questions I dont address may be emailed to me. PaParker21

SPONSORS SPONSORS SPONSORS!

-Seriously, get sponsors- they not only effect how much you get for working, they allow you to request money from them (and sometimes score alot more than working normally!)

-To get sponsors its best to scroll to the very bottom of the list starting with Alpine and get every sponsor between alpine and sanyo. These are all audio sponsors and are very easy to acquire. Most can be gotten with just five credits (the minimum) but at the worst, can be gotten with 40 or 50.

-After all audio sponsors, get magazines, they typically take about 20-45 a magazine

-After magazines advance to tires, then everything else.

-NX and NOS are also somewhat easy to acquire

USE AS MANY CREDITS AS YOU CAN!

-You start an account with 1500 credits.

-The normal max credits is 800.

-It takes 8.9 hours to get 800 credits. Thats a night of sleep or a day of classes.

-Right before bed make sure to use up your credits!

-When you wake up, use your credits! (I usually 2-400 to request funds once my sponsors are good, then the rest to work- this gives me tons of money to use for parts later and lets me build credits for the install costs)

MODIFICATIONS

-Modifications cost money, and credits. Money to buy, credits to isntall. $$$$$[credits]

-You can buy parts without installing if you uncheck the box next to "BUY"

-Parts affect each other- if youve got an exhaust and intake the headers help tons!

-Port and polish has quickly diminsihing returns, it should be last thing upgraded.

-nitrous is a great way to get tons of power

-Turbo kicks the crap outta supercharging in this game economically and horsepower wise.

-Dont forget to dyno! Every 2-3 small power adders (headers,intake,throttle body, etc) or every major power adder (pistons+cams, turbo, super, stroker, nitrous) deserves a dyno run and tuning. Stoichiometric A/F is 13.5 for N/A and 12.5 for F/I. Raising the numbers @ each rpm leans the mixture, lowering it enriches.

-TnT- Test N Tune- this is where you set tire pressure, camber, and dampers. Tune for the best 60ft times. This is what really wins the races

RACING

-Nitrous is your friend. 200$[5] to refill the bottle.

-Make sure youve got gas 100$[5] to refill fuel.

-Dont randomly accept races, make sure you check out the profile and think you can win. Your gunna want to win all you can- this raises your RnR and experience

-With experience come driver skill upgrades (which allow higher stages of nitrous, turbo, or supercharging as well as weight reduction and port polish jobs)

-With skill levels, new cars become available

CREDITS

-The only way to get credits is buy them with real, US dollars (25$ gets ya 7500 credits i think) or time.

-You get 15 credits every 10 minutes.

-800 credits is the max you can have at any time, this takes 8.9 hours to acquire

-Credits are used to install items, do any action that takes time (dyno, TnT, promote)

-It is important to manage your credits carefully or you will find yourself holding the cash to buy the turbo upgrade, but not the credits required to install it

Vandalising, Stealing, ETC

-I have no information on this except from what I read on the forums, people say it takes about 200 planning and 200 execution to get a car w/o being caught.

-TO PREVENT THIS FROM HAPPENING TO YOU!
----Leave your car status as "TUNING, RACING, or DYNO" when you logout. how? simple. Make your last action either a race, a TnT session, or a dyno session. Don't use the logout button- To exit, simply close the internet explorer window.

TEAMS

To join a team you must be invited by the captain

RNR (RAcing and Reputation)
From what I gather, this goes up with winning races, down with losing, and sometimes it can go down even if you win. Your RnR Effects how useful your promoting of sponsors is (Ive heard w/ under about 6% you wont level up any sponsors no matter how packets you give out, I verified to some degree by passing out 1500 packets w/ a .12% RnR and didnt raise a single sponsor out of about 20 a single point). This may also effect how much you get when requesting funds and working although I am not sure. This is an area that needs alot more information from other more experienced players.

At the start of the game with Zero RnR:

XM Satellite Radio 20
Alpine 20
AdioVox 20
Blaupunkt 20
Bose 20
Boston Accoustics 20
Clarion 25
JL Audio 20
JVC 20
Kenwood 20
Kicker 20
Monster Cable 20
MTX 20
Nakamicha 20
Panasonic 20

"Why can't I buy **** car?/ Why is *** car not available"
You can't buy the car either because the car isn't available cause the admins are still working on getting stuff for them, or it is a member only car. You can only buy cars within your price range, skill level, and cars that are highlighted in white.

"My car vanished suddenly" or "I had lvl 10 security and my car got stolenWTF?!?!!!1shiftone"
Someone saw you were vulnerable to car theft and took advantage of it. Its part of the game, get over it. To stay safe though, you need to be in DYNO, TUNING, or RACING mode. Do this by running a TnT session $100[10] as your last action, then use the X in internet explorer to close the window- do not click LOGOUT.

"I was faster, but I still lost"
You may have been faster, but, with his/her reaction time(R/T), they won. r/t + 1/4 mile time = total time.

"I bought *** part(s) and now I'm slower"
You need to Test'n'Tune and/or dyno your car after you install any and EVERY part.

"How do I dyno/TnT?"
Dyno
If you have a turbo or super charger, 12.5 is where you need to line the line up. If you go all motor(this includes NoS, iirc) 13.5 is where the line needs to be.
TnT
Watch your 60ft. time only, no other numbers matter. Go up or down by 1 or 2 and watch for the faster 60ft. times.
note:
You'll probably waste quite a bit of credits doing this, so wait till everything is installed to do it as you hafta do it everytime something else is installed.

[Updated on: Sun, 07 November 2004 06:12]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 07 November 2004 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ummm 14's? Twisted Evil
christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
INVITE ME INTO UR TEAM!!!
name Christo! cheers Very Happy
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you have been invited to rt142racing, my crx is now running mid tens.
Just installed some rice on the car will need to tnt after more creds as it is now running low elevens.

[Updated on: Mon, 08 November 2004 08:47]

christo
Regular

July 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as!
GO TEAM!
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've maxed out my supra bar a few more levels of port-n-polish and I'm only getting 12.3 on the quater! argh!

I need to know how to tune my 60ft times too, I've played around wsith the test and tune, but couldn't get any more than 3 tenths with it.

566hp is the best I can get. Can't get NOS on the thing.
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm trying to get my Boxster going well for the circuits, but the bloody races are at the worst times of day, and they're only on once per day as far as I can tell. Drag tournaments are useless as the only ones that fill up are the 4 cylinder ones, and there are so many people in them you have to have an ultra fast car to get a chance.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 22:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been in a few drag tournaments.

The thing is, if you want to do tournaments and circuits you can't have a 4 cylinder as you won't get in.

Get a 6cyl or an 8cyl.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 08 November 2004 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grrrrr Mad Just saw that the only class I'm in is this one:

P1 - 2,751cc+ and all forced induction including nitrous. Class B Novice license required

This includes bloody truenos! Mad
Major Clod
Regular

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Tue, 09 November 2004 04:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah P1 you will have to have an extremely fast car to win circuits. Try and stick to P2 if you want to win circuits, though there are still some quick guys in there.
Endless
Regular

October 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 12 November 2004 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
weird , ive got a crx with exhaust and air filter , stuck on nos and tuned it now its like 2 seconds slower on the 1/4 .. wtf?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 12 November 2004 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tune it! Dyno tune it.

I've just bought the most expensive Merc! bought it for 120k. Good news - I can put NOS on it. Couldn't put NOS on the Supra and it sucked ass.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 12 November 2004 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
meh my pprsche 928gts now has 805hp yay with heaps more to come only level 5 boost. Got heaps more sponsors now over 1000 bucks per ten creds
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 12 November 2004 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im now running flat 14's.......... oh so slow!
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Fri, 12 November 2004 23:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can I get an invite to the toymods team please?

name is "-J-"
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll invite you to my team I think toymods is full I have a truck load of sponsors so no prob there
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet
what's your team name?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rt142racing you alraedy have an invite
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 03:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just sold my porsche and have gone the trueno route. They seem to be the fastest anyway and the prosche was slower than my crx and cost to much to run. Was using around 25% of nos per run and 15 % of fuel, money isn't a prob but gets annoying having to refil all the time. Thr trueno shall be brilliant got every part possible just gotta get creds to install them then the build up starts slwoing over a couple of days increasing boost weight reduction etc
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 05:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My SL55 Merc now has 965 hp! And I've still got more NOS and havn't even started PnP!

Only running flat 11s as its a heavy bastard and needs weight reduction
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im making around 600hp and my best time is 10.112
in the corolla
sucks only being able to play on weekends tho
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 07:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woohoo low 13's now Laughing
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
anyone wanna join a team post on hear or message rona in the game, wanna get some more peeps and so far I'm the only one with lots of cash me = $80000, the rest only $6000. I wanna improve the teams stats and also get the sponsor rating higher. ATM all sponsors are mine then divided by three cos of the members in the team. I have around 37 sponsors at last count
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sat, 13 November 2004 23:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah invite me into your team

"v8supra"

I've now got 991 hp. Still can only just get into the 10s. 1 more day and I'll max out the car and start to TnT it a bit more.
Clown
Forums Junkie

September 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm started own team but cant stop it so i can join if i get sent invite.......

im "Aw11"
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What A/F ratio's should I be targetting with an n/a nitrous setup? The standard 13.5 n/a? Or should I run richer?
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 21:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I'm REALLY bad at TnT. What damper rates and tire pressures are best for drag?
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 22:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reda the tutorial it explains quick setup, lower pressure for driving wheels lower damper setting for driving wheels, more grip. Higher pressure and damper settings for non drving wheels as reduces rolling resistance.
AW11 i can not invite you unless you disband your team
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 23:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've cracked the tonne! 1010hp. And still only bloody 10.5 seccond quaters.

More TnT later today.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Sun, 14 November 2004 23:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I changed every setting and it didn't seem to make squat difference. In fact, any deviant from the default figures by more than 2 or so resulted in slower times! I did over 30 TnT runs, and changed every figure one by one. What's with that?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Post your setup and your timeslip (and what car it is, power output etc.) and we'll have a closer look.
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK, here goes.

Car: VW Golf GTi 16v (N/A with lvl 1 Nitrous)
Power: 250

Air/fuel: Dead on 13.5
Spark gap: 0.032

Tire pressure F 35
Tire pressure R 37
Damper F 8
Damper R 8
Camber F 0

Just done oil change (Motul)
Car at 99.98% reliability (just serviced)
Timeslip:

Dial ...
R/T: 1.296
60ft: 2.622
300ft: 5.971
1/8: 9.323
MPH: 14.45
1000: 12.042
1320: 14.450
MPH: 93.63

Any ideas?
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 03:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thats actually not too bad for a startup car.

Only thing I can think of until you start to buy lots of the suspension gear is to lower the tyre pressure in your driving wheels (go down by 2 until the 60ft time goes up). Also lower the damper in your driving wheels and increase the damper in your non-driving wheels (one by one).

2.6 isn't too bad for a beginner car. When you start putting more into NOS/turbo etc. then the times will drop. Also when you start getting higher skill lvls that'll help too. Theres no real point putting so much time and effort into TnTing when you've havn't done much to the car, as EVERY change makes it different.
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 04:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
some motherfucker just stole my FC

if it was any of you Twisted Evil
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 04:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my trueno now has 485hp bit more boost and nos to go then some more weight reduction and porting before it's finished. Then two races and I'll get level 7 driver then comse more yay.
Anyone else wnat in on the team. Aw11 have you disbanded your team yet so I can invite you
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
figured out why my porsche was so slow, still had the same tnt setting from my crx ie reverse to what I want cos rear wheel drive versus front wheel. I thinks its stupid that it doesn't reset when you buy a new car, just fixed the tnt for the trueno and got 11.256 still 1 sec off the crx but haven't done all the mods yet and still has less powah than the crx. Running 40psi up front 30 out back, 10 front dampers and 6 in the back
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how many of you guys give donations just read about it and started to do it and after about three goes with 5 creds I got power up level 1, allows you to get nos level above your exp level.
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where is the donations??
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in the sponsors thing down the bottom, had no cerds so went and read the forums, best way is to use say 150 creds and slowly release them 5 at a time. You need high exp and good rnr for it to work though, got level one pretty fast and once I do all level 7 mods to my car may be a better idea than racinf heaps to boost exp
SupraPete
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
.. in the sponsors menu.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes below target a specific sponsor is make a donation do this to gain power up bonuses
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just got power up level two now gotta wait so i can upgrade to level 8 nos yes
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 05:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Meh car was stolen Very Happy pointlessly working on gettin sponsors how can i get some money to get another car? i only get about $40 each 10 credits
Can i get an invite into rt142racing
CarKeys

Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 09:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Now making 522hp still one more nos 2 more boost 5 port and 2 weight reduction before I max out at development for level 7, should be mkaing 570 by then or more yay. Carkeys has an invite anyone else. Hope to get some low tens if not 9 secs from the trueno once i'm finished
Satoshi
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 12:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok...i only got 142 EXP and i got 10.50% RNR...
u guys think i can get sponsor with 10% RNR?
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 13:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have a power of about 300 in a front wheel drive car. If I set my front dampers to6 and my rear to 10, then set my front tires to 30 and my rear tires to 40, my times go to absolute shite Sad
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satoshi wrote on Mon, 15 November 2004 22:50

ok...i only got 142 EXP and i got 10.50% RNR...
u guys think i can get sponsor with 10% RNR?

dude if you had sponsers with 10% rnr you would get HEAPS of money, you can "get" sponsors with shit rnr. you just cant upgrade their payout till u get to 5% rnr or so
CoronaC
Regular

June 2004
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i cant seam to get my rnr up no matter how many races i win/loose its just stayin at a steady 1.92%
heard that rice put rnr up, this true?
lang
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CoronaC wrote on Tue, 16 November 2004 00:27

i cant seam to get my rnr up no matter how many races i win/loose its just stayin at a steady 1.92%
heard that rice put rnr up, this true?

if you win races against people with higher RNR than you then your rnr will go up

if you win races against people with 0 rnr then you dont win rnr
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Topshift - Online car tuning and racing game Mon, 15 November 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
FFS!
My vw golf just got stolen!

And do you know what's really friggin stupid about this? It was an 8 grand car. I was paranoid about it getting stolen, so I put like 30 grand worth of alarm into it (level 10). The thief must have seen $38,000 networth and gone "wow - what a nice car!" And nicked it. It was a piece of shit, just with a really nice alarm!

Sif I'm ever putting an alarm on my cars again.
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:TPG Internet
Next Topic:Can anyone please help me for my court case on monday *FREE LIKE A BIRD!!*
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 04:16:59 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011237144470215 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.