Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » *Sold* Ae86 for sale $1100

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Fri, 12 November 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was lucky... Laughing anyone who has seen my car in person will say that im lucky...
  Send a private message to this user    
Fujiwara_ToFu
Regular

March 2004

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Fri, 12 November 2004 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 18:29

what do you mean stop worrying about the rust, even with that much rust the car is goiing to get past a rwc, there fore it cant get registered, there fore you can t drive it on the street there fore there is fucking point buying car, dick

Dude, i have a rust bucket sprinter in the back much worse than 4AGE's and it's currently registered to me and has rego.

Fact, i just got back form work in it.
Calm the fuck down and get ur facts right. The problem to get RWC is not rust. If you have something more substancial like a rust hole a size of a baseball then you'd get no complains from me.

-Jay
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
wtf is a jabber? a punch line?
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Fri, 12 November 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fujiwara_ToFu wrote on Sat, 13 November 2004 00:06

DRiiFT_King wrote on Thu, 11 November 2004 18:29

what do you mean stop worrying about the rust, even with that much rust the car is goiing to get past a rwc, there fore it cant get registered, there fore you can t drive it on the street there fore there is fucking point buying car, dick

Dude, i have a rust bucket sprinter in the back much worse than 4AGE's and it's currently registered to me and has rego.

Fact, i just got back form work in it.
Calm the fuck down and get ur facts right. The problem to get RWC is not rust. If you have something more substancial like a rust hole a size of a baseball then you'd get no complains from me.

-Jay

yea, u can have rust, but it theres like a hole (ie. leaking into the boot or some shit) then u gotta get it fixed...
btw this car is like 20years...

bump
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sat, 13 November 2004 03:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Honestly. I thought the car would have been gone by now....
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why isn't anyone buying it?
It's been in the trading post and everything .
and it's not like it's overpriced.
hmmmm.
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 05:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
damn i wouldve snapped this up straight away
im about $500 short from the original price Sad
come on guys this is a great find
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 16:37

dreamers!
a little rust wont hurt anyone (good luck finding a rust free sprinter Laughing )
i saw a headgasket kit for a 4ac on ebay for like $70
Lench
Forums Junkie

August 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rthy wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 17:34

4AGE wrote on Sun, 14 November 2004 16:37

dreamers!
a little rust wont hurt anyone (good luck finding a rust free sprinter Laughing )
i saw a headgasket kit for a 4ac on ebay for like $70

or you could just find one of those free 4ac's that pop up every now and then Laughing
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i live in melbourne Confused

leo: "1 4AC motor please"
wrecker guy: "um, $350 for the fwd motor with 300,000k's and no starter motor"
leo: "ill get back to you" Rolling Eyes
shcao
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 07:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just go to pick a part.
plenty and plenty of ae82s there.

You've got all the RWD manifolds, etc. etc.
Jag7799
Forums Junkie

July 2002

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I cant beleive this hasnt gone.. ive just passed the link onto 2 of my mates...
engine is screwed-who cares, most people would buy for engine conv anyway..
you got the choice of buying a cheap sprinter.. fix rust and have resprayed for the price you pay for a half decent body with okay paint
what is wrong with you people
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow this is still for sale...?? Shocked

well if any of u's in melbourne are worried about a blown head gasket
right now my friends and myself are fixing my blown head gasket

Auto Spares Galore on cnr Ferntree Gully Road and Burwood Hwy sell 4ac head gaskets starting at $39 *thats what i just bought*
besides that, i needed a new bottle of oil = $25 for HPR 50 40-70 which runs fine in a shitty 4ac and a bottle of coolant because i had to remove my radiator and cbf using old coolant = $6.95 from my work

besides that labour was free because it was done at home, if u have friends who know their stuff about cars get them to help.

if not ask on these forums as ppl here are very helpful and friendly and wuld *i assume* sacrifice 5mins to help u with any problems...

I was a noobie wen i first got my 86 half a year ago and knew nothing about the engine so dont think if u know nothing then u cant do shit coz it aint tru * i still know little now Razz Sad *

BUY THIS SPRINTER NOW ITS SUCH A GOOD DEAL

EDIT: As for rust, pm me and i will try and give u a number to a company who does rust repairs for a decent price (goto ask bro for number)

[Updated on: Sun, 14 November 2004 10:13]

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Sun, 14 November 2004 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this car has been giving me headaches. i just don't know why it doesn't sell? If it was me. And i turned back the clock 3 years. I would buy it in a split second.

car still for sale.
Please no pm's
Just calls.... 0413869843

Cheers Jason
NUMBER_33
Occasional Poster

October 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Mon, 15 November 2004 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey 4AGE, what is the price currently up to? maybe i got some mate that are 86 wannabes might able to think of buying....

i can help u out if u want, just give me wat details u want me to tell them or i just follow from the 1st original tread?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Mon, 15 November 2004 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I would rather much u give me a call.
This whole sale got me hanging around home for 2 weeks now waiting for people to show up.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Tue, 16 November 2004 22:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 00:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is a steal

the only reason i can suggest that the car is not selling is maybe the ae86 market is down at the moment, everyone wants an ae86 that is already done, or plain and simply you advertised it at the wrong time.

Trust me you'll sell it soon, just gotta wait for the right person to see the ad/thread.

bump
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
post some pics of the engine bay please..
no_tofu_speed
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Jab what?!!?!
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Get an aerosol of black & white.
Make it panda... then it may sell to a wannabe hehe
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 03:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i rekon its just the worst of luck.
Why would u want to see pics of the engine bay.
Chances are i won't even bother coz the people that have called me interstate have mainly been time wasters and offering me next to nothing for the car due to it being towed to their location.

Engine bay? STOCK! Just like the rest of the car. What do u expect to see?
sprinterAE86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well normally when u wanna sell something u have pictures of the engine. was sorta interested but dw..

hf selling it
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pics? man just go down and see it for your self, i would buy this if didnt invest into my current one Confused
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have fun? Sure.
Apart from a handful of time wasters such as yourself.
Here is a picture.
Now buy the car??? Rolling Eyes

Are you trying to make sure there is a powerful 4ac to go with the car? I already stated. Engine isnt running? Why? I don't have a clue.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7988

If i get anymore BS like this i'm sending the car to the crushers. Its not worth the hassle.

Attachment: 17-11-04_1723.jpg
(Size: 20.37KB, Downloaded 259 time(s))

[Updated on: Wed, 17 November 2004 06:32]

improvedae86
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will give you $5

Where's the car going to be crushed ? meet you there Laughing

rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4AGE wrote on Wed, 17 November 2004 17:30

Have fun? Sure.
Apart from a handful of time wasters such as yourself.
Here is a picture.
Now buy the car??? Rolling Eyes

Are you trying to make sure there is a powerful 4ac to go with the car? I already stated. Engine isnt running? Why? I don't have a clue.

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=7988

If i get anymore BS like this i'm sending the car to the crushers. Its not worth the hassle.

what Confused
WANTED_AE86
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill give ya 200 bucks for the interior bits.... you better be off selling this in pieces..
phaser
Regular

November 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why take the cars to the crusher, you wont get much.
Anyway, im looking for an AE86 in any condition but its abit pricey for me at the moment.

i'll offer you $300...

..its a waste to see a good car going to the crusher

hmm, how bout $350, best i can offer. Smile
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think 4age was speaking metaphorically...he wouldnt send it to the crusher, he's just trying to make a point that ppl should stop messing abt for things like engine pics of a 4AC Confused

i've seen the car and the area surrounding the sunroof panel seems to be in good nick, its just the actual sunroof panel. other rust areas are minor and nothing some sanding back wouldnt fix. car seems in mint condition, i.e no signs of any accident. well worth the price he's asking.

Cheers
warrior
Forums Junkie

March 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are you guys on drugs.....

sorry 4AGE but ill be fucked if im gonna read all the posts, could you please clarify something for me. is the car 1100 or 1800, I noticed there was a price change earlier on in the thread. hence the confusion. and mate just ignore the time wasters, I am trying to sell a car for my nephew here as well and am going thru the same ordeal, dont let them get to ya mate, and Toymods is not the only way to sell.
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know its not the only way to sell.
Thats where i fucked up.
I have been bombarded by phone calls for coming to 3 weeks now. I don't know who is who. I don't remember ANYONES names. It is completely blown out of proportion.

As for the price of the car. As someone pointed out it is on the trader at 2200. So offers are good enough for me.
rthy
Forums Junkie

January 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Wed, 17 November 2004 14:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh well, carsales.com.au
$9 until sold (well last time i checked)

bump
RZA_
Newcomer

November 2004
Re: Ae86 for sale $2000 Thu, 18 November 2004 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my friend has gone with solid offers matching other offers

he has come with cash but you always ask for more
this car would have sold if you weren't trying to milk it so bad, you could have had $1900 cash in your hand last week, now your asking him to pay $2200. (was the person offering serious or another one of the many time wasters)

Your complaining about the car no being sold when theres is definitly someone willing to buy it.

[EDIT] Not trying to be harsh dude, just that if i was the guy trying to buy the car i would be mighty pissed off.

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 00:16]

ae86slaver
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do i sense a scam for best price?

I think the talk about the crushers was to scurry the sale, but I can imagine the frustration if the seller has a price in mind etc.

$1900 is a damn good offer.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 00:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
have you talked to joel ( clown )

he was loking for a cheap AE series ..

Ill give him a ring now and point him to your thread

GL with the sale though - its about 6 months too early for my second car plans ( as if you havent heard that before ! )
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the crushers wasn't a threat.
i had people offering me and bailing all the time. happened twice today. if people are out bidding each other just to get the car what can i do? refuse it? I tried to promise the car to people but they kept bailing.

What can i honestly do. Remove the car for sale? To stop the flaming upon myself?
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 02:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also to the point. the car was advertised on the trader. Which i explained before. With people offering me 2000 and 2200 to sydney i did opt for a sale in melbourne. I don't think u guys understand my position at all.

The people i have talked to about this on the forums will vouch for me. The biggest regret? Having the car? U can clearly see how much crap i had to go through just for a sale.

4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 02:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bottom line is.
the car is going tonight after alot of issues earlier this morning.
As far as i am concerned. even selling my twincam rolla at a good price n good nick is tough to forum people. Unless its an absolute bargain. So i would appreciate it if u refrain from calling me a so called "Milker". The car has given me enough issues n i want it to stop now as i am 99% sure its going to one of two people coming tonight to discuss things over.
da_horse
Regular

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Ae86 for sale $1100 Thu, 18 November 2004 03:02 Go to previous message
guys, i've been through from the start of this sale with 4AGE and tried to help him. i've seen people come check it out and go. i've heard people make offers then bail. its not easy for 4AGE to make a sale when he's getting too many people wanting but not living up to their word. seriously 4AGE just wants to sell the car, if he had the money that car wouldnt even be up for sale, as its a very worthwhile car.

we also had to move the car on one occasion as there was a fear that someone who checked it out might come pay it a visit without our knowledge. 4AGE isnt milking the price, he's goin with what offers he can get, and its not his fault if he wants to ensure that the car goes to a good home. 4AGE isnt letting this car go to anyone, he wants it go to someone who knows a sprinters true worth.

cheers
Huy

[Updated on: Thu, 18 November 2004 03:03]

Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: I am looking for something under $1000 for my gf. (Brisbane)
Next Topic:**ALSO LOOKING FOR 1986 - 89 CELICA**
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 07:53:39 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0092298984527588 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.