Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 14 April 2005 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i sent you several mate.

i acctually got a call from the machinist just today.. he said they would be done tonight!

bout fucking time

and dan, your still a fucking idiot.
  Send a private message to this user    
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Thu, 14 April 2005 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, the least you could do is keep us updated.
that $80 took me a day to make Sad
RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 15 April 2005 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drift'King' (and you must be using that term very loosely by the way) - go look up Defamation in the Summary Offences Act - I'm not your lawyer.

(edit)actually you'll find Defamation in Civil Law - not summary offences (criminal law) my bad (/edit)

[Updated on: Fri, 15 April 2005 04:56]

RWDboy
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 15 April 2005 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh simon i have both a nardi and momo wheel lying around if you have any need to check the pattern - lemme know if you need to check either when I drop off the gearbox (just about got it out).
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 16 April 2005 14:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so did they get done??
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 16 April 2005 22:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ToyCam wrote on Sun, 17 April 2005 00:49

so did they get done??

you cant answer that question yourself? if you need help you may want to check here...

http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=msg&t h=64894&start=0&rid=2741&S=f764b1fb065 664a0083355df2b5a29b9
4ageeza
Forums Junkie

May 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 16 April 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Two of these spacers got made. These will be sent out next week.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 17 April 2005 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
as joel said. the dude came through finally

driftking nosfag dan who cant drift for shit. you had better watch youself fuckhead. thats all i can say.

spacers sent out next week..
Simon
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 17 April 2005 22:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftking you've been told to keep out of this thread before. Since you ignore the instructions of moderators you are now on probation.

Simon threats and personal attacks are not allowed and you are also being put on probation.

If either of you needs to be warned again in the next 2 months your access to the forum will be revoked.
JOSEFstyle
Regular

August 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 25 April 2005 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why all the goodies are not in Sydney?
Mad
^DriftKing^
Occasional Poster

Banned User

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 29 April 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JOSEFstyle wrote on Tue, 26 April 2005 02:44

Why all the goodies are not in Sydney?
Mad

surely you have received them already? they were sent out 2 weeks ago now werent they? i find it hard to beleive you dont have it. maybe they were all lost in transit? Embarassed

[Updated on: Fri, 29 April 2005 01:16]

UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 29 April 2005 05:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Nope not received yet!!! Confused
Lucid
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Toymods Club Secretary

May 2002
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Fri, 29 April 2005 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys, enough bitching. ^DriftKing^ if you have nothing to do with this thread perhaps you can keep out of it.

Everyone else who seems to be in this thread for the purpose of sledging someone or other, please stay out of it. Everyone who's in here to "back up a mate" please stay out of it.

Some of you seem to have personal issues with one another that need to be resolved. The Toymods Car Club forums are not the place for you to do this!! This sort of carry-on has absolutely NO benefit for our community and will not be tolerated for much longer.

That aside, I fully sympathise with the people who are losing out here. I hope you're able to get your product, or your money back, soon.
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 01 May 2005 02:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, what is the go with this thread. I keep seeing it pop up because new posts are added, but i cant see the posts at all.
Anyway, Toycam should have his by now.

EDIT: very weird, i add a post and i can see other posts.

[Updated on: Sun, 01 May 2005 02:58]

andrew_mx83
Regular

November 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 01 May 2005 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
having just aquired a lathe i am now able to turn up spacers, to whatever length is required, as long as i am told the pcd of the wheel in question.

and no, i am not out to fuck people around or over, just trying to make a lil cash on the side with my new tool.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 02 May 2005 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Has ToyCam got his???
takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 02 May 2005 01:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I personally sent his on Wednesday last week. So unless there has been a BIG screwup with AusPost then he should have his by today, if not before.
I normally wouldnt get involved with this, but i know ToyCam personally and had the opportunity to send it.
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 02 May 2005 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Ah ok sweet... Waiting for mine... Yawn
ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 02 May 2005 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey,
mine arrived today, thanks Takai Smile
haven't had a chance to try it out
CHeers
Steve
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 09 May 2005 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message

So Simon... Have these mystery spacers been sent yet?????

I'm more than willing to give you my bank details so you can transfer the money back into my account...
Driftstation
Newcomer

Banned Again

May 2005
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sat, 14 May 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UUP-46X wrote on Mon, 09 May 2005 14:00

So Simon... Have these mystery spacers been sent yet?????

I'm more than willing to give you my bank details so you can transfer the money back into my account...

spacers were sent out around 18th of april werent they? surely you have received them already? god its been almost a month now and im fairly sure aus post dosent take that long. not to mention the fact that one of simons FRIENDS has received one. surely he isnt the only one thats received one..... surely fukhead simon wouldnt only send one out to only his mate and just KEPT the rest of the hundreds of dollars he collected for this stuff?

maybe next time you should get stuff from http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11895.
i hear his group buys have no issues.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 May 2005 22:57]

ToyCam
Regular

April 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 15 May 2005 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just to clear things up, I don't know Simon.
I met Takai briefly while he was up here in Canberra with his Sprinter.
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Sun, 15 May 2005 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Driftstation wrote on Sat, 14 May 2005 21:01

maybe next time you should get stuff from http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=11895.
i hear his group buys have no issues.

hey dumbshit. learn how to use the internet. your link doesn't work.

also, edit your defamatory signature.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 May 2005 01:57]

86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 16 May 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thread is weird, it says 66 posts but i cant see them all Confused Eye Spin

[Updated on: Mon, 16 May 2005 07:58]

takai
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 16 May 2005 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Mon, 16 May 2005 17:54

this thread is weird, it says 66 posts but i cant see them all Confused Eye Spin

Aye, it was doing that to me earlier. I suggest that you dont let it trouble you if you dont specifically need to read the thread (i.e. are involved in it).
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Group deal: Steering wheel spacers 100mm Mon, 16 May 2005 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol true Wink
Steve-AE86
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2003
Re: delete thread Tue, 17 May 2005 03:20 Go to previous message
doesn't look very deleted to me Wink
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:::: STOCKO 86 TAIL'LIGHTS :::
Next Topic:wrecking TT142 corona twin cam coupe 1987
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 04:42:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.006695032119751 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.