Toymods » Members Rides » Craig's AE86 completed project: 56K or die slowly

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 14 September 2005 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taku wrote on Wed, 14 September 2005 22:39

mmmmmm that white sprinter in the middle:

Thats up for grabs on carsales.com.au yea?

Yes, its also for sale on here too!
  Send a private message to this user    
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 14 September 2005 23:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this picture makes my pants tight Embarassed Embarassed
http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/6200/774864230f ull1gr.jpg
Evan
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 15 September 2005 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its seems to still have a shit load of height clearence at the front. Looks good
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 15 September 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why NOW! The car is running like a dogs breakfast. 1 week before Fatz Drift day!!! fukk!

Anyways....First things first! Last week drivin on the freeway, go up a hill and slight power drop. Revs start dropping and had to drop gears to make it up the hill. From there on it never changed in fact it gets worse. Weird. At first i thought it was fuel issues (Fuel pump or blocked Fuel filter). So me n a mate hook up a Fuel pressure guage and went for a squirt....and i was wrong. The engine wasn't starving for fuel. Which then i thought it might've been tuned for too much fuel and was flooding the motor, which still may be a possibility.

But now i suspect the worst. Mad Before the drive to Sydney on Tues night, oil level was down. Burning oil??? Topped up oil and went to Sydney and back. Oil level went down again. So its burning oil and blowing smoke. Piston rings? Valve seals?

Once we compression test the motor on saturday we can pin point the problem and start pulling it apart. I seriously hope this isnt the problem but i have a very bad feeling it is. Just in case it is, head gasket, rings and seals will be aquired tomorrow avo. Plus running the new rings in a week before the Fatz day is goin to be fun Rolling Eyes And another friggen tune!

Has some one got any other ideas what it may be?
mikes86
Regular

September 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
check to see if your harmonic balancer is lined up, keyway snapped and grabbed in mine, sent me bananas trying to find the problem. Doesn't really have much to do with the oil and the smoke but give it a look
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 09:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Phew! Problems solved. Fuel filter blocked! And Vacuum leak! Ahh well all sorted out now thank god!
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
all sorted?
sounds like you have a serious oil problem on your hands somewhere too, and you definately dont wanna be low on oil around the drift circuit or you might surge, then its bye bye to your engine after all...

good to hear its running well though

[Updated on: Fri, 16 September 2005 09:41]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damn, Im glad it was something simple, It would suck to have to pull the pistons so soon after the completion. I hope all is good as far as the oil though, as Jesse says.
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CF hood yet. Razz?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The issue with the oil was because its probably not the recomended grade of oil (MOTUL 5W40 100%SYNTHETIC)im using. The oil still looks clean as well.

Plus car was compression tested today and got 130PSI on all cylinders. No issues there.

Does anybody know the recomended grade of oil for a stock AE101 20V?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 10:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Taku wrote on Fri, 16 September 2005 19:57

CF hood yet. Razz?

Actually got a phone call today regarding that today. The guy thats producing the bonnets just cameback from holidays, so production should start sum time next week hopefully if he gets the carbon sheets in. Fingers crossed
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it like a stock hood only carbon fiber, or do u have some sort of design of how it looks going on it?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 15:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its a drop vent
Tats
Regular

I Supported Toymods

December 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 16 September 2005 15:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spotted on the freeway this morning, I was on my way to uni (going the other way). Shame to hear about the gremlins dude, hope all goes well.
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 17 September 2005 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if you are getting a lot of blowby usage on the oil
tru going to a 10W50 like valvoline synpower (gold bottle)
thats what i use for my car
well i used to.. i use OWS oils now... german iz good ya?

http://www.ows.com.au/

[Updated on: Sat, 17 September 2005 02:54]

cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Mon, 19 September 2005 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
UBERPOWER Laughing Laughing
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 20 September 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
spotted today at north gong, must say looks very nice in the flesh, and sound like it is pretty loud when just above idle
soku
Newcomer

September 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
130PSI??? thats low..
nice car tho.
whats with everyone going to the 20V in 86 these days.
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 09:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Because it rox !

=]

The AE86 In initial D has one =D
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
blah blah blah Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes blah blah blah

Just a few pics of the goodline front bar. In my opinion, it looks way much better than the Jblood one

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/4260/10007815ij.jpg

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/5345/10007804xz.jpg

http://img400.imageshack.us/img400/6436/10007793lh.jpg
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I like. Whats that small thing behind the body kit that looks like a intercooler Razz
Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 10:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oil cooler. Smile
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 12:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah i see. Razz Thanks man.
monkeymajik
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 13:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I see what you mean about the clearance

*droool*
soku
Newcomer

September 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Wed, 21 September 2005 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those blue seats dont really go with the colour scheme..
how much did the aero mirrors set u back?
u need to get to nz to get some facelift parts
nice car once again tho Smile
simon's is better tho Smile
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 00:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WDF you going on about someones car is better then it. People like to tune their cars to suit them. Gez. Whos simon by the way Razz
soku
Newcomer

September 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 00:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it was some light humour.. Confused maybe something u aussie fellas dont understand Wink (that was another bit of dry humour)
anyway.. the car looks freaking cool..
simon as in simon with the bluish 86.. but no need to take it so seriously..
and yes i know it is totally up to the owner as to what he wants to do to the car.. i myself have two 86's.. one with modifications that many ppl would disagree with.. but it was my choice.. so i can appreciate what someone else does with their car even if i dont agree with it.
and im kiwi... so please bear with me Laughing
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 00:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soku wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 10:37

it was some light humour.. Confused maybe something u aussie fellas dont understand Wink (that was another bit of dry humour)

Racist mother..
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 09:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soku wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 08:30

soku wrote on Thu, 22 September 2005 10:37

anyway.. the car looks freaking cool..
simon as in simon with the bluish 86.. but no need to take it so seriously..
and yes i know it is totally up to the owner as to what he wants to do to the car.. i myself have two 86's.. one with modifications that many ppl would disagree with.. but it was my choice.. so i can appreciate what someone else does with their car even if i dont agree with it.
and im kiwi... so please bear with me Laughing

Why dont you go root some sheep kiwi boy.

SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message

if he wanted facelift parts he would have got them off me Mad
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message

did you see the engine or suspension pics imbecile?

um.... NO! No No No

Stupid kiwi Rolling Eyes

ShiRi
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
he's entitled to his opinion

some ppl are more impressed by stripped out budget drifters others are impressed by no expense spared street cars

no need for racial insults everybody
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 11:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HE WAS RACIST!!!

We should of been able to belt him over the head.
soku
Newcomer

September 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha
yes i thought i was entitled to my opinion
mm.. maybe i was wrong Smile
racist? lol.. ok..
i was merely pointing out things that i thought could be improved on (in my opinion)..
you guys take everything maybe a little too seriously
and yes the sheep are lovely here.
WiLo
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 22:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soku wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 06:34

i was merely pointing out things that i thought could be improved on (in my opinion)..

seeing as craig has put so much time into the car i think that it is all built the way he wants it.
and the seats dont look too bad when you see the car, they blend in alright.
soku
Newcomer

September 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 22:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sweet as man,
as i think i have said in each of my posts the car looks awesome.
i envy you guys over here. you all seem to have very nice hachi's. and they all look so straight and rust free.. aii
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Thu, 22 September 2005 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
soku wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 06:34

and yes the sheep are lovely here.

Laughing
4agte
Forums Junkie

September 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 23 September 2005 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i havent read through all the other posts but are seats fixed back and if so did you get them engineered?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 23 September 2005 07:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
4agte wrote on Fri, 23 September 2005 10:40

i havent read through all the other posts but are seats fixed back and if so did you get them engineered?

Yeah dude they're fixed, and engineering was fine

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 24 September 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went to Fatz today
JUST got HOME and What a day!!!

Had a FREAKING ball! Even though it turned out to become an expensive day... it was very knowledgable between me and my car. I figured out a decent amount of shifting points of the car and feel way more comfortable to throw the car around using the inertia technique rather than power. Took a few goes to figure out this technique and started to develop a bit of a plan.

If any one has pics post up now PLEASE!!!

Oh and to top that off, i was on one of the last sessions and my car started to fuel surge so i decided to dart down to the petty station to top it up. Fueled up and on my way back the revs start dropping dramatically to a complete halt... Broken timebelt!

So it needed to be towed home unfortunatley. Another 300 bucks!

Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 24 September 2005 12:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Big money spender. Sorry to hear about that belt Razz
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 24 September 2005 13:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1818/49ck.jpg

I found one pic for now. Hopefully theres some more decent ones
Taku
Occasional Poster

June 2005

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 24 September 2005 14:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ahha Owned that R32 Laughing
SEXY 16
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sat, 24 September 2005 23:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Sat, 24 September 2005 22:49

Went to Fatz today
JUST got HOME and What a day!!!

Had a FREAKING ball! Even though it turned out to become an expensive day... it was very knowledgable between me and my car. I figured out a decent amount of shifting points of the car and feel way more comfortable to throw the car around using the inertia technique rather than power. Took a few goes to figure out this technique and started to develop a bit of a plan.

If any one has pics post up now PLEASE!!!

Oh and to top that off, i was on one of the last sessions and my car started to fuel surge so i decided to dart down to the petty station to top it up. Fueled up and on my way back the revs start dropping dramatically to a complete halt... Broken timebelt!

So it needed to be towed home unfortunatley. Another 300 bucks!

should have call me
sexys tow truck services
Dorio86
Regular

August 2005
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Inertial drift? Is that like trial braking?
slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 02:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit man...that's y u left so early i didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to u and ur lovely car yesterday.. i was there seeing u getting used to ur car.. u became so much better in the afternoon i must say.. seems like u r having more fun when there r 3 hachis.....heheheheh...nice drifting with u, craig... btw,, the car looks like a killer when it goes sideways...and u should take some photos underneeth ur car,,,i must see it looks sick underneath.....ps..good luck with ur problem Cool
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slipknot86 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 12:28

shit man...that's y u left so early i didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to u and ur lovely car yesterday.. i was there seeing u getting used to ur car.. u became so much better in the afternoon i must say.. seems like u r having more fun when there r 3 hachis.....heheheheh...nice drifting with u, craig... btw,, the car looks like a killer when it goes sideways...and u should take some photos underneeth ur car,,,i must see it looks sick underneath.....ps..good luck with ur problem Cool

Yeah i quickly took off to fuel up so i can get one or two more runs with yuz but it never turned out unfortunatly. But yeah it sure was a hell of fun with you and screech. I might be at Drift Nats on the 29th October if all goes well. Hope to see ya there
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 08:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Found a few more

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/1948/43dc.jpg

http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/9526/13mh1.jpg
slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=nightdevil wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 12:39]
slipknot86 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 12:28

I might be at Drift Nats on the 29th October if all goes well. Hope to see ya there

cool man...r u gonna be speculating or competing?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Sun, 25 September 2005 16:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
slipknot86 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 20:48

The rate things are goin, i dont know man. As much as i'd love to compete, the $$$ has finally hit me, so i gotta start slowing down a bit unfortunaly. See what happens though. It might be a bit hard when i owe my family money, need tyres and the carbon bonnets not to far away too. Plus i'm not too sure what its goin to cost to fix my car. All i know is that the harmonic balancer worked itself loose throughout the day and now it wont start.

slipknot86
Regular

June 2005
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Mon, 26 September 2005 17:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nightdevil wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 02:19

slipknot86 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 20:48

The rate things are goin, i dont know man. As much as i'd love to compete, the $$$ has finally hit me, so i gotta start slowing down a bit unfortunaly. See what happens though. It might be a bit hard when i owe my family money, need tyres and the carbon bonnets not to far away too. Plus i'm not too sure what its goin to cost to fix my car. All i know is that the harmonic balancer worked itself loose throughout the day and now it wont start.

hope everything turned out "GGGoodddd"....btw, can anyone sign up for drift nat?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 27 September 2005 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah just email Aaron from Full Lock motorsport - aaron@fulllock.com I found out i got my cousins wedding on that day.... NOOOOOO!!

A few more parts have arrived yesterday

JDM Kouki Parkers and Upper headlight trim (still awaiting lower trim)
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/871/10008142pi.jpg

18LED parker globes (goodbye 9LED Razz)
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/2158/10008052js.jpg

Trust Oil Filter
http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/3981/10008035po.jpg

Damaged TE-37 fully repaired (only 120 bucks)
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8538/img071522cz.jpg

All clean again
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6941/img071559rd.jpg

Some more shots of the day:
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/8434/img07139tp.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/5160/img071412hb.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/6955/img071428rs.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2625/img071439zl.jpg

http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/2874/img071443tn.jpg

[Updated on: Tue, 27 September 2005 00:33]

nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 27 September 2005 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5058/img07144mg.jpg

Car still isnt running. Its cranking over now, since the battery has been fully charged but sounds like it aint gettn spark. It seems to have drained power out of everything. Thinking sparky's may have fowled up again. Hopefully get it goin before Toyota fest Smile
poh_86
Regular

November 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 27 September 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey dude

do u have a pic of the 18 and 9 parker led lights??
Smiley =

awesome car btw.. the pearl must look even better than it does in the photo's
cannonball
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 27 September 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, dit it end up being the lower pulley? what was up with it, and is it all back together?
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Tue, 27 September 2005 03:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
poh_86 wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 11:15

do u have a pic of the 18 and 9 parker led lights??
Smiley =

18LED globes are pictured above. I havent got any of the 9LED. (Note that the 9LED is the wedge style globe that fits the early zenki parkers. The 18LED globes are the bigger type suited for the Kouki parkers) Smile

cannonball wrote on Tue, 27 September 2005 11:30

Hey dude, dit it end up being the lower pulley? what was up with it, and is it all back together?

Yeah thats what caused the car break down. Charged the battery up, and it started to crank but needs spark. Then some times the fuel pump isnt working. Overall i think its done something to the computer and its not functioning properly. I got an electrician lookin at it this avo
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 30 September 2005 10:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just compiled a few clips together from last saturday. Its pretty crap but i'll try and get sum more better footage on the weekend. At least the "close bingle" at the end got captured. Bloody close. Laughing

Fatz day - 30 sec clip

Pretty bad news though. Only 50 Psi compression at the pistons. When it should be around 150. Could possibly be the valve timing. See what happens next week. So much for toyota fest Nope

So the car may be off the road for a while now, which could mean a mild stage 1 NA tune. See what happens
86DRFT
Forums Junkie

July 2004
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 30 September 2005 10:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha awsome vid, too bad about the music but Razz .
nightdevil
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

June 2003

Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 30 September 2005 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
86DRFT wrote on Fri, 30 September 2005 20:45

haha awsome vid, too bad about the music but Razz .

haha my attempt of trying to be creative Embarassed
aaaaah
Occasional Poster

September 2005
Re: Craig's AE86 14 Month Project COMPLETED Fri, 30 September 2005 11:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
that was soooo close at the end. cant tell how close you were but the blue sprinter almost got munched
Pages (8): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:josh's pink 86, bye bye n/a, hello smoke.....
Next Topic:Sigheri`s KE35 from Norway!!
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:01:23 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01102614402771 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.