Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea im there, hey sam ive got a moto helmet if u want it it will do the trick. i will just be supporting guys got new tyres yesterday so want them too last but i will be there in the seca!! and give you guys the cheer. if any one needs some one to help in there pit crew give us a yell ill be happy. hopefully my automotive tafe skills will come in handy Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I do a sub 21 I will be stoked. If a run a 23 first 2 times thats the only two runs it will get.
Sam4A-GE_Seca
Regular

I supported Toymods

April 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
de@noo i may call on that helmet if i cant get one off draza. what rims did ya get?
STR8 2.8
Forums Junkie

February 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there for sure, give the new baby some thrashing. ill whoop your ass glenboy
TurboRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 22:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've never been to the new track, but at the old one I used to get there before 3pm and there was already cars in the line to be checked?

Maybe its different now..

But yeah I was planning on being there around 3.. But dont want to be first in line and all the Toymods gang way back. Would like to get in the middle so we can all run each otehr Smile

What time are others getting out there?
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 22:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Joel, according to the WSID website the track doesn't open until 5 for scrutineering, with racing starting at 6 & going until 10. Racing used to start at 5 with scrutineering at 4 or 4:30, but they've changed things around a bit, so 3 might be a little to early.
I wanna get there early, but anytime before 4 will mean alot of sitting around waiting.....
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 19 January 2005 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joel,
i will be there at bout 430 aswell, so i will see u there.

what time does the pay booth open neway?
kidst165
Occasional Poster

January 2005
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If I can find a helmet I'll be there. 4wd launches. My mates with his turbo Baleno wants to test his car down the quater aswell.
dcving
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this sounds good i hopefully will be there too Cool
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
STR8 2.8 wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 03:16

ill be there for sure, give the new baby some thrashing. ill whoop your ass glenboy

Intending to take out the category title are you?

Because i intend to break it.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
for small fee glen.. you can borrow the stickies Razz
BlackSupra
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 20 January 2005 20:42

for small fee glen.. you can borrow the stickies Razz

Ok thats fair, ill let you have stitt on friday night
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 12:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill be there...

does it matter if your car's not engineered?
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Has anyone got another 5x100 space saver spare I can run on the back Laughing
I'm going to need all the help I can get Embarassed
Kimber
Occasional Poster

Banned Again

January 2005
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wow this is gunna be a sweet night.
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 20 January 2005 21:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just bought a helmet from a shop in kings langley, open face, black $99

and my car is finished YAY ( only took 4 months)
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 21 January 2005 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

No.

But of course you will be towing your car to and from the event won't you Wink

Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 21 January 2005 01:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe

i bet he will Razz
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 21 January 2005 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke382TG wrote on Fri, 21 January 2005 12:07

Quote:

No.

But of course you will be towing your car to and from the event won't you Wink

I'm pretty sure they check engineering reports don't they? I know they were meant to at the old track and I thought it was more strict at the new one.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 21 January 2005 03:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think for "Street Meets" they do require a "legal" street car. So I guess that means a certificate is required. unless of course you can convince them that your corolla was factory fitted with a turbo 6. Very Happy
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Fri, 21 January 2005 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SWEEEEEEEEET

I will either be racing or cheering Wink
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 03:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm.. well ill give it a shot anyway Very Happy
it all looks neat and factory anyway, ill have to post up the latest pic of the engine bay...
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 05:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I think for "Street Meets" they do require a "legal" street car. So I guess that means a certificate is required. unless of course you can convince them that your corolla was factory fitted with a turbo 6.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure they check engineering reports don't they? I know they were meant to at the old track and I thought it was more strict at the new one.

I have only had my engineer reports checked once and that was at the old track. The check consisted of some lady holding them in her hand while she chatted to another lady about some family matter and then she handed them back. I could have given her a photo copy of TV Week and it wouldn't have mattered.

The "Street Legal" term is used VERY loosely when describing the cars that attend a street meet. Some of the cars that attend have to be pushed to the line they are so wild and undrive-able, then they reel off a sub 9 second pass and trundle back to the pit area. No way in the world some of the cars that attend would get 10 metres down the road being driven sensibly without stalling or being picked up by Mr Plod.

I would describe a street meet as consisting of mostly street cars and most of them are engineered. I am aware of a number of cars that will and have attended WSID street meets not engineered.

Rock on up to the event, worst they can do is say no and you have to spectate Smile
mighty_boy
Regular

September 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think il try and get out there, never tried it b4 but hopefully i can get the hang of the whole thing
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
when i went, i know that my 2tg hybrid didint bother them at all, but i guess that looks pretty tame compared to you guys engine bays
also a mate came with me in his 3tgte in his ta22, that didnt bother them either!
only problem he had, was he didnt have a radiator overflow, so make sure youve got one hooked up and working,
if anybody needs a helmet i could lend my helmet out for the night as im going to have to give this one a miss, but ill definately be watching!

and my tip for noobs- theres 3 orange lights then a green one, i dropped the clutch on the last orange light every run and i was getting 0.1 and 0.2 reaction times all night, so drop it around there, depending on the amount of drugs youve consumed to date, i know i dont exactly have 'lizard reflexes'

now its time to talk my sis into testing out the 18RG RA28!

[Updated on: Sat, 22 January 2005 05:50]

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will prolly drag grandma's old corolla out for a run.

Yogi - I like the numbers you are mentioning - does that mean that you are bringing the ZX12?

I hope to get the car there and back in one piece. If I can do that then I can always race next time.

An 11.7 would also be nice.
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice Smile
thanks for that Shane, that what i guessed anyway
its engineered... Just not for the brakes, suspension, diff or motor Laughing
ill hand them the papers for the 2tg
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sat, 22 January 2005 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys... just reading the rules for off-street drags, and nowhere do they mention anything about requirements for engineers certificates etc, just the following:

Quote:

Stay with your vehicle now as you progress along the queue toward the scrutineers, who will need to check that your vehicle’s steering, brakes, throttle return – among other things – all work adequately. After having a race number allocated and a lap sticker affixed to your windscreen, go straight to the staging lanes. The right hand lane is for motorcycles and the remainder are for cars. Pick the shortest lane.

Quote:

Your vehicle may be street-registered, in which case you’ll need to bring your civil driver’s licence and current registration papers with you. If the vehicle is not street-registered you need to bring your ANDRA licence and ANDRA log book. Without these documents you will not be permitted to race.

If you intend to compete in a street-registered vehicle which is not registered in your name you must present a statement, written and signed by the registered owner of the vehicle, authorising you, by name, to race the vehicle at Western Sydney International Dragway and specifying the date of the event.

All vehicles require a functional exhaust system as no vehicle is permitted to exceed 95 decibels of noise from the exhaust when measured at 30 metres.

Hi-Ace
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

January 2005

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If it ok (as a non member, yet) I might turn up to give it a go.
Since I have never done the 1/4 before.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yellorolla...."whats under your hoody?"
hehehehe, yer dude if the car isnt up to it (feeling crampy or just unhappy), the bike will come up for a run........just gotta get it to stay on 2 wheels......aaaaahhhhhh 0 to 100kph in 2.3sec........love it!

Just fitting the extended wheel studs and tail shaft loop this week
My new fatties are on order, should be interesting with some traction...
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 09:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yogi - To be honest I was giving you a rev.

I cannot wait to see you and what you've done with your green beast. I know well enough that you don't do these things by half measures.

We may need to have a grudge match?
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bugger it, i'll be there! Very Happy I can't let you guys have all the fun Razz Unfortunately my new head will still be on the shelf at that stage, but who cares about the current 6500rpm limit, just add more boost to pickup the midrange! Cool
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea sam just give us a buzz if u need it! i got 15's in white she is looking good. i should be getting the suspension done soon within the next two weeks just gota wait for pay day Laughing ill put pics up soon!

hey are u guys just gona meet out there or are we all gone cruise out to wsid together Confused
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi-Ace wrote on Sun, 23 January 2005 18:36

If it ok (as a non member, yet) I might turn up to give it a go.
Since I have never done the 1/4 before.

Aside from the fact that it's an open street meet, you're definately welcome to come along. It's awesome to see such a different toyota modified and out and about.

I'd be interested to see it light up those huge rear tyres on the burnout pad.
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TE72_Turbo-
will you be racing the te72???? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
i've never seen another hot one!
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Sun, 23 January 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jesse if needed can i borrow ur helmet?
jesseT18
Forums Junkie

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 24 January 2005 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeaaah no worries, but didnt you just buy one??
Adam_Rolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

February 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Mon, 24 January 2005 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no i didnt buy one, i borrowed one.
but ye hthx mate i will pick it up closer to the day Smile
SHEwiththe18RG
Regular

November 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
should i should i should i should i go?~! i think i'd shit my pants. my brother is pushing me really hard, but if this new electronic dizzy makes the difference then i reckon i'll end up enterin. we'll see. (any encouragement is welcome cuz im a biiiiiig wuus)
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 02:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes you should. The more celicas there the better.

And if you have a look in the old events threads, you will find what Witzl did in his 18rg RA28. Give you something to aim for...
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 02:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh i did it MANY times in the 18RG Shocked

yep.. the clubs record is held by a ricketty 18rg that blew up a week later, sounding the retirement of my RA28 into the car port for long term storage. I still go round there and give it a hug every now and then Smile

my 18rg pulled a 16.8, which is easily acheivable.
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And if I remember correctly, it was just a little bit faster than a certain 4A powered Celica. Wonder if he'll manage to better your 16.8 this time
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lets hope so, cause if he doesnt he broke somthing Laughing
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 03:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, his time may have been slightly better, but the only time we lined up on the track I still won! Twisted Evil Can anyone say ch.. ch.. ch.. choke? Very Happy
And hey, why does no one remember every time I lined him up before that night, when the little 1.6 would constantly hand him a nice big platter of his arse???? Hmmmm?

No matter, I'm sure my little 1.6 will have it's revenge on any other 2L+ cars on the night. And I think 16.8 may just be within my reach.... Smile
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey everyone
Something major has come up and I wont be able to make it to the drag day, but luckerly my mechanic is keen to bring the celica up for a run......would of been good to see you all, but these things happen.......
catch you later
wagonist
Forums Junkie

Toymods Club Treasurer

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 04:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey, I'm going & I'll be driving a turbo DIESEL.
You're car should beat me in stock trim. Laughing

BTW, you don't have to go when the light turns green. Your 1/4 time only starts when you start to move. There is a reaction time, but it is not really an issue with kind of racing.
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 11:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

will you be racing the te72????
i've never seen another hot one!

Nah mate, the TE72 got retired over a year ago Sad The running gear is now in an AE71 panelvan Cool
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toot toot, the rolla is coming on in leaps and bounds and is looking like it will be a show on the day Very Happy
TE72_Turbo
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Tue, 25 January 2005 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good work Very Happy Can't wait to see it.
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 26 January 2005 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
EMP-2TG wrote on Tue, 25 January 2005 22:56

toot toot, the rolla is coming on in leaps and bounds and is looking like it will be a show on the day Very Happy

o sweet cant wait to see it mate Very Happy
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 26 January 2005 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ill be there, just some q's:

1) are we allowed in the pits? i wanna check all you guys's rides!

2) how do we know who is toymodders and who is not... is there gonna be a big banner or something in the crowds?(btw that would be so cool Cool )

that is all,
john
Brendon
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Wed, 26 January 2005 14:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am quite keen, never raced my car, and hopefully by the night i will have my avcr installed etc.
See how the soarer fares against a few others Very Happy
hopefully break 12's but happy with 13....

Brendon
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 00:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
XiL3D wrote on Wed, 26 January 2005 22:09

ok ill be there, just some q's:

1) are we allowed in the pits? i wanna check all you guys's rides!

2) how do we know who is toymodders and who is not... is there gonna be a big banner or something in the crowds?(btw that would be so cool Cool )

that is all,
john

yea mate if u are not entering u are still allowed in the pits.

yea a banner would be cool!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 01:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont know how we will go with a banner.... we do have them, and maybe joel or I can bring them for those in the crowd and for the pit crew.

For those who ARE NOT racing, but are driving down, try to line yourself up with someone who IS racing.

For every car that Races, you are allowed:
# Pit area entry for racing car
# Pit area entry for "pit car"
# Driver(s). Costs extra for more than 1.
# Pit crew = up to 2 people

Thus i think we will organise a meetup nearby at around 4.00-4.30pm for everyone who can make it, so that we can organise pit cars and pit crews.
NOTE: All pit cars and crews must enter with the racing car.

Spectators can still walk around the pit area right up to the staging "tunnel", but only pit crew can go up to the start line. But spectators have to park elsewhere. Pit area parking is good as it provides a place for tools, wheels, clothes etc to be stashed nearby and safely. Its only a VERY short walk from the stands to the pit areas too.

Myself or Joel will post up meeting locations SOON!

peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 03:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll see if I can go, I'm keen to see what my new car will run.
..J..
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just get a normal spectator pass

the only place you cant go is onto the start line. you can only go to the start line if you have a pit crew pass with the corresponding number for the car you are going out there with. i think it would look a bit gay to have 2 pit crew on the start line with a 23 second car. but what ever floats your boat.
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

i think it would look a bit gay to have 2 pit crew on the start line with a 23 second car. but what ever floats your boat.

would it look gay if I made my "pit crew" guys wear really short cut-off denim jeans (just showing a little cheek) and mid riff tops?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Anyone want to be in my pit crew?? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

The only reason any of us would get the pit crew in that close is to get some good close photos or video footage.

I would like to see a 20 second car get staged after the burnout by some skantily clad chick though, that would be cool!

Maybe the Toymods crew could pool our money and get a high class escort for the night to do all our staging Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 27 January 2005 04:37]

rob_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rob_RA40 wrote on Tue, 18 January 2005 08:25

yeah i'd also like to offer the services (read: storage space) for my old mans 84 patrol for support car parking and possibly free entry if anyones interested.

lots of space to put your crap, im also willing to wear tight pants, a boob tube and be your "staging bitch"

Laughing

your willing to hire some chick and here i was offering it for free Eye Spin
ke382TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

your willing to hire some chick and here i was offering it for free

I guess it couldn't hurt to have two staging bitches, one to line up each side of the car.

I think we need pics rob_RA40, actually no we don't.

Lets not turn this into Gaymods night at the drags Laughing
De@Noo
Regular

June 2004
Re: Toymods goes to the Drags! 16th Feb. Thu, 27 January 2005 07:39 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
THE WITZL wrote on Thu, 27 January 2005 12:04

i dont know how we will go with a banner.... we do have them, and maybe joel or I can bring them for those in the crowd and for the pit crew.

For those who ARE NOT racing, but are driving down, try to line yourself up with someone who IS racing.

For every car that Races, you are allowed:
# Pit area entry for racing car
# Pit area entry for "pit car"
# Driver(s). Costs extra for more than 1.
# Pit crew = up to 2 people

Thus i think we will organise a meetup nearby at around 4.00-4.30pm for everyone who can make it, so that we can organise pit cars and pit crews.
NOTE: All pit cars and crews must enter with the racing car.

Spectators can still walk around the pit area right up to the staging "tunnel", but only pit crew can go up to the start line. But spectators have to park elsewhere. Pit area parking is good as it provides a place for tools, wheels, clothes etc to be stashed nearby and safely. Its only a VERY short walk from the stands to the pit areas too.

Myself or Joel will post up meeting locations SOON!

do u have any ideas on where we could meet before hand?
Pages (6): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Whens the Next Adelaide CCC Cruise??
Next Topic:Sat 19th Feb: Toymods Goes to Krispy Kreme's & the Drive-Ins
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 11:08:56 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010865926742554 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.