Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » General Car Talk » MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 19 June 2005 11:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you would require an offset close to ZERO...

Draven would know as he has new 17" wheels on his car...

Cheers.
  Send a private message to this user    
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Spence wrote on Sat, 18 June 2005 16:48

hey
those who have put bigger rims on their supras, do you reckon this sized rim would fit: (F) 17X8J OFF+17 (R) 17X10J OFF+24 PCD114.3 4/5?? i know our supras need low offset but i was just wondering.
any help would be appreciated before i spend the $$$.
Spence

Don't think the rears would fit. Norbs has 17x9" with +25 offset and I think there is only mm in it
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yup, the inside of my rims are only millimetres from the trailing arms. 10" rims with the same offset will require 1/2" spacers, but then you'll have problems clearing the outer guards. With a bit of creative engineering you could make it work, but frankly I think 9" is enough!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
in all honesty, I'd like to know what you've done to your car to need 10" rims Razz

my 9" rears have a suprising amount of room (+0 offset), but I think to fit 10" rims you'd have to have an offset of around +10, and you'd be fairly close to buards and suspension. and spacers are bad, mmkay?
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 00:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 08:49

in all honesty, I'd like to know what you've done to your car to need 10" rims Razz

Look at his sig...
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 01:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, you're right.

with an exhaust and a heavy duty clutch, he'd fry any rubber you could fit on 9" rims
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 01:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

476ps @ 1.3bar
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 01:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am stupid

[Updated on: Mon, 20 June 2005 01:35]

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 09:09

argh ffs

that's on an ma70, so pretty much disregard everything that has been said spence - ma70 is a totally different offset, and will have difference clearances between suspension and guard.

Dude, get with the times.

He's putting the 7MGTE from the MA70 into his MA61
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 03:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
476ps? Shocked I have less than 400 and that's scary (just ask Michael). I hope some serious brake/suspension upgrades are planned before this monster hits the road!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 03:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Norbie wrote on Mon, 20 June 2005 12:56

476ps? Shocked I have less than 400 and that's scary (just ask Michael). I hope some serious brake/suspension upgrades are planned before this monster hits the road!

He's right, it flies. The scary part is Norb's driving ...... Wink

Imagine what Justens car is like now with 320rwkW !!!

At the end of the day, there is a limit as to what is really useable.
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just saw these rims on yahoo auctions for under $400 and thought that they would almost fit seeing as norbie had +25 on the rear of his. if its possible then i might get them.

the 476ps is claimed engine power but i won't be using anything higher than stock boost for a while, atleast until i've done brakes and suspension and diff.
Spence
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 05:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahhh... its going to be a fun car.. Evil or Very Mad

Personally I still think you should keep the MA70 as it is, but its your cars I guess huh? Razz
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 07:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i would but i like the ma61 so much better.

if anyone wants to buy the rest of the ma70 off me then i'm open to offers.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 20 June 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Depending on how much you'd want for the MA70 minus engine/loom/ECU + gearbox, I'd be fairly interested.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 22 June 2005 08:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dunno how old this is.. but i came across this browsing earlier on.. PHAT!!

http://www.boostcruising.com/readersrides/entry/6/ 7734.html

CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 22 June 2005 08:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hamgatan wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 16:52

Quote:

1JZ-GTE Twin turbo with VVTi

ahhh, yeah, vvti, sure, right...
Quote:

push back 6 inches from where the original engine was fitted

6"... hahaha!?!?! only if he recessed the firewall 3"
Quote:

dynoed at 14PSI with 267KW at treads

Thats what... 44rwkw up on Draven??
Same boost??
Yeah, right...

[Updated on: Wed, 22 June 2005 09:00]

ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 22 June 2005 14:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CrUZsida wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 18:59

hamgatan wrote on Wed, 22 June 2005 16:52

Quote:

1JZ-GTE Twin turbo with VVTi

ahhh, yeah, vvti, sure, right...
Quote:

push back 6 inches from where the original engine was fitted

6"... hahaha!?!?! only if he recessed the firewall 3"
Quote:

dynoed at 14PSI with 267KW at treads

Thats what... 44rwkw up on Draven??
Same boost??
Yeah, right...

That engine looks like a standard 1JZ-GTE (Pre-VVTi) as it doesn't have the new rocker cover like the one on Buccy's (I think) converted MA61...

Is that guy letting on too much gold plated BS or is it true as it's made me interested...

Cheers.
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 00:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its a non-vvti, hence my sarcastic remark.

A lot of what he said is true, but just beefed up to make it sound better. Some of it is just beefed up a lot.
hamgatan
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

July 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah i dont think he knows much about what hes talking about either.. wank wank with too much money whos just gone, here workshop.. do your finest.

my comment is purely on what pristine nick that is on the front end.. its gorgeous
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian - if you still need those airbox dimensions lemme know. I have stacks of pics on my website too.

As for the mileage, no typo there. I got from the BP on Pennant Hills road (Sydney) to Ballina (QLD) on one tank! Over 950 k's! But that was leaning out a bit (13.2). Since then I've put it back to about 12.7, and I get about 850 kms on the freeway. Mind you that is absolutely babying it along at 110, with little or no overtaking.

[Updated on: Thu, 23 June 2005 15:14]

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 01:14

Yian - if you still need those airbox dimensions lemme know. I have stacks of pics on my website too.

Yeah Joorsh. If you still have them it would be awesome. Surprised

Thank you
joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't have them on me, but it's pretty easy to grab a tape measure! What exactly do you need measured?

Pics: HERE
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 16:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Having looked at the pics properly the second time, the top, side and back looks fairly straight forward and I should be able to sort those out. I noticed that there are 2 rivets holding the 'top' plate of the box down. How do you go about changing the filter?

Did you cover up the box completely as well (like have a bottom plate)? Was thinking along the lines of completely, or almost completely covering up the filter and having some sort of tubing helping suck cold air from outside the engine bay.
ZZT231
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 23 June 2005 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
joorsh wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 01:14

As for the mileage, no typo there. I got from the BP on Pennant Hills road (Sydney) to Ballina (QLD) on one tank! Over 950 k's! But that was leaning out a bit (13.2). Since then I've put it back to about 12.7, and I get about 850 kms on the freeway. Mind you that is absolutely babying it along at 110, with little or no overtaking.

I so wished my 5M could go that distance, I only get close to 400Kms of driving @ 110kph when I went to Shepperton and back to Melbourne once...

joorsh
Forums Junkie

June 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 24 June 2005 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yian wrote on Fri, 24 June 2005 02:10

Having looked at the pics properly the second time, the top, side and back looks fairly straight forward and I should be able to sort those out. I noticed that there are 2 rivets holding the 'top' plate of the box down. How do you go about changing the filter?

The rivets are actually alen key bolts, so it's a very simple matter to remove. 1 bolt and 2 alen keys and the whole heat shield comes off. As for removing the filter, it's one of those cleanable ones. 4 bolts to remove the pod and compressed air to blow out the inside of the pod and I'm done.

I don't have a bottom plate for the airbox though. The shield extends down right to the body, so the bodywork makes up the "bottom plate" as such. There's a nice big hole down there too, to get fresh air up form the guard.
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 24 June 2005 00:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh goody. Awesome stuff. That's enough info for me to start getting my own on the drawing boards. Thanks joorsh
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 08 July 2005 02:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey
i'm just in the process of fixing up a few things on my car which included repairing a dent in the quarter panel not caused by me. that thing is an absolute bastard to get off and get back on again. the number of bolts that needed to be taken off is rediculous.
just thought i'd mention it.
Spence
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 08 July 2005 03:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You think those quater panels have heaps of bolts, try taking the front bar off Shocked Now thats a job
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 08 July 2005 05:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah, taking the front bar off is piss easy... after you've removed approx 200,000 10mm bolts holding it on. Rolling Eyes
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 08 July 2005 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My front bar was welded to the guard (just one)

Taking THAT off was an adventure in itself.
rsdeo
Regular

January 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Sun, 10 July 2005 22:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
One of the guys on cs.com got some Centerlines. 16x8 +0 front and 17x9.5 -6 rear. Look at the lip.

http://freeimages.tronserver.com/uploads/9822fc02a2.jpg
http://freeimages.tronserver.com/uploads/c2a4925cb0.jpg
http://freeimages.tronserver.com/uploads/800b0b6557.jpg
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shocked Damn thats sex. Is it me, or does his windscreen seem tinted too?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those wheels look good... i still think i like norbies better!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was checking out http://www.importbitz.com/turbo.htm
does anyone know much about this:
7MGTE MA70/MZ20 HKS kit
HKS TA51S 700ps turbo
has anyone had any personal experiences with it ?
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 07:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Certainly very dishy, but not sure about the 16" front and 17" rear combo ?

Re the ImportBitz turbo combo - no personal experience with the kit per se, but John (at ImportBitz)is brilliant. A big thumbs up for him Cool

Speaking of dish, here is some of my new dish and hoping to get 1" wider rear hoops to make them 9"

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1570/20050703040sm3bv.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/6537/20050703042sm0fi.jpg

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/3111/20050703046sm6ol.jpg

Cheers

Michael B

Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice, but not quite bling enough Razz
Spence
Regular

January 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 08:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
those wheels on the white supra look sweet as do yours bbaacchhyy!
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am so very jealous ;_;.
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 11 July 2005 11:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to hear about importBitz!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 14 July 2005 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like for the moment the best option is to just get the stock diff rebuilt an not drive the car so hard!!! but thats not to say a new diff isn't coming!!!!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 14 July 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 09:54

looks like for the moment the best option is to just get the stock diff rebuilt an not drive the car so hard!!! but thats not to say a new diff isn't coming!!!!

Put in a TruTrack.

Thanks for the comments on the wheels guys, I like 'em !!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 14 July 2005 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yea, i had a look at the site and the truetrak looks like the best option in the long run, but i don't know how much longer i will plan on keeping this car as it is causing me many sleepless nights!!!! there is no doubt its a nice car but its a bloody hassle sometimes!
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 14 July 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 10:45

but i don't know how much longer i will plan on keeping this car as it is causing me many sleepless nights!!!! there is no doubt its a nice car but its a bloody hassle sometimes!

You only just got it ???

Modified cars are never hassle free. From what I have seen, you haven't had any real issues yet ?

Live with it and learn !!!!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 14 July 2005 01:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
na i over exagerated a bit there the car has been very hassle free, but i have this burning desire in me to own a JZA80 or a JZZ30, but we will just wait and see!!!! i do love my car tho... there is no denying
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 15 July 2005 01:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Thu, 14 July 2005 11:51

na i over exagerated a bit there the car has been very hassle free, but i have this burning desire in me to own a JZA80 or a JZZ30, but we will just wait and see!!!! i do love my car tho... there is no denying

Great. Get it and get rid of the MA61. Newer supras and soarers will give u much less trouble. Smile
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 15 July 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys,

Can anyone in Sydney do us a favour? I need something to be inspected before I throw the money in the sellers direction. Some things picture just can't show, so yeah... If anyone is able and willing, I'll shoot some $$ your way too for your troubles.

Yian
Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Fri, 15 July 2005 13:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ill do it for you yian....

Laughing
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 18 July 2005 12:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many active MA61 users are on these forums ?

Seems to be a lack of posts compared to other models, not that I can talk Razz

Im currently shopping for a cheap, straight MA61 for a project car, however Im in Tassie so any travel to collect and drive back needs to add up.

Cheers
Yian
Forums Junkie

I Supported Toymods

August 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Mon, 18 July 2005 14:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Evil_Foetus wrote on Fri, 15 July 2005 23:46

ill do it for you yian....

Laughing

Heh.. someone loves me Embarassed Sounds like I may have to get myself something I didn't get a chance to look over.. ah well

Quote:

Seems to be a lack of posts compared to other models, not that I can talk

Im currently shopping for a cheap, straight MA61 for a project car, however Im in Tassie so any travel to collect and drive back needs to add up.

Cheers

There's a fair few of us. From what I have noticed, and you probably have too, is that MA61 owners tend to be 'anti-social' Razz
But as far as advice goes, Norbie and Baaachy are the men to ask...

TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 19 July 2005 05:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Enchanter wrote on Mon, 18 July 2005 22:45

Cheers

Hey man are u the bloke that was msg me about the Celica SUpra i have, its nick from hobart remeber with the white one... if its u who i am thinking of u went away to melbourne then was going ot come back interested??? is that who i am talking too ???

I am ordering a second hand diff from EKW for $330 no one has a a set of gears to suit the excellent F Series!!!
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Tue, 19 July 2005 11:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah Nick its me. If you see any cheapo MA61s down there let me know.

Cheers, Tim
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 20 July 2005 03:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol sif u will find one down here, well cheapo and good cond... there are only a few i have seen down here i will keep my eye out for u tho!!! BUT i did see an red MA61 but people tell me its turbo.. maybe 7M so i am not the only Turbo MA61 driver in hobart now ?!??!?! there is a guy in launie. nat with a 7M in his matt black MA61 and there is another bloke with a 1JZ in a greyish/blue colour...
Apart from those few there are just your bog stock white and red ones getting around, BUT there is a brown one with 24,000k's and a 2 tone dark gre on light grey.. that is about all i know of!!
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Wed, 20 July 2005 08:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think you would be surprised, a few days before I left for Melbourne there was a silver one in Hobart for only $2750.

Keep them eyes peeled !! Very Happy

Cheers
justcallmefrank
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've just realised I've been thinking it but hadn't said anything. I like your wheels Michael. I think the ones on that white car, while having the "oooh" factor of being new and shiny, look shit.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 11:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Cheers

well, unlike the other model-dedicated threads, us MA61 owners actually spend most of our time a) at work and b) modifying our cars. norbie, nathan, mike, joorsh, ed and me are all in the middle of building our cars (in varying states of completion and legality)
Enchanter
Regular

July 2005
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 12:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 21:08

well, unlike the other model-dedicated threads, us MA61 owners actually spend most of our time a) at work and b) modifying our cars. norbie, nathan, mike, joorsh, ed and me are all in the middle of building our cars (in varying states of completion and legality)

Good to hear as I'll me much the same. Im not 100% on the engine I will go with, probably 1jzgte or 1uzfe, however the car MUST be a manual as it will see track days Very Happy

I quite like the look of those mags, just the right amount of bling and cool Cool

Cheers, Tim
peeack
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

September 2004
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 14:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
draven wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 21:08

Cheers

well, unlike the other model-dedicated threads, us MA61 owners actually spend most of our time a) at work and b) modifying our cars. norbie, nathan, mike, joorsh, ed, peeack and me are all in the middle of building our cars (in varying states of completion and legality)

Fixed Razz
bbaacchhyy
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 21:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 20:30

I've just realised I've been thinking it but hadn't said anything. I like your wheels Michael. I think the ones on that white car, while having the "oooh" factor of being new and shiny, look shit.

Cheers Nathan. The more often I see them, the happier I am with them.

Draven - You hit the nail on the head, but you left out kids, house, and wife for some of us poor buggers Laughing
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: MA61 enthusiasts thread - WUSS WARNING! Thu, 21 July 2005 22:22 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
bbaacchhyy wrote on Fri, 22 July 2005 07:19

justcallmefrank wrote on Thu, 21 July 2005 20:30

Cheers Nathan. The more often I see them, the happier I am with them.

Draven - You hit the nail on the head, but you left out kids, house, and wife for some of us old buggers Laughing

fixed Smile
Pages (12): [ «  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:80's Grp A Toyota pics...
Next Topic:Electric car thrashes Ferrari and Porsche
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:25:26 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.017283916473389 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.