Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » !!!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: !!! Wed, 23 March 2005 03:29
puzzle man wrote on Fri, 18 March 2005 16:53

I think that even though I'm not from Tassie I'd just like to say that I can understand you feel that you have been unfairly treated by the Toymods board and I'm sorry that you feel you have been forced to move to another forum and also that idiots with a huge lack of maturity choose to hi-jack your threads when you actually have posted them in the correct section of the forum. Although having said this I can also see it from the boards side of things and say that there have been complaints that the forums arn't being moderated enough and that things are slipping through the cracks. Because of this there has been a crack down on the forums, another thing to consider is although it wasn't the TAS/NT members before a similar situation has happened and we chose to leave the section and only place a warning but it escalated and got out of control. As a board member I wouldn't like to see that happen again.

Thank you it means alot to know somebody understands
  Send a private message to this user    
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:whats the toymods PO BOX?
Next Topic:TOYMODS DOWN
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:00:41 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0043520927429199 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.