Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » North and South!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: North and South! Mon, 30 May 2005 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 19:20

u will have felt like u have achieved something! Furfill your dreams you one! then u will see the truth

Correct me if i'm wrong but didn't you opt to simply buy someone elses old project rather than do it yourself? did that feel like you achieved something?
  Send a private message to this user    
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Mon, 30 May 2005 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it did achieve something i was able to save a shit load of cash! i was going to do the convertion myself! but in the end i saved a bucket load of money
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: North and South! Mon, 30 May 2005 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and yet you still know nothing
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Mon, 30 May 2005 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wat does that mean ?
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Mon, 30 May 2005 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
negative boost wrote on Mon, 30 May 2005 22:36

and yet you still know nothing

I think he meant you missed out on the learning experience
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm there seems to be a bit of a difference between, knowing "nothing" and missing out on a learning experience.. i don't think i have missed out an the experience either, as i have already been involved in 2 engine swaps, i basically bought this car as is, cause it saved me heaps of money.. what is your point thne sam by saying i know nothing... are u claiming to know all ?
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cam I'd just like to say that your yellow Supra looks terrific! I hope I see it on the streets some time... Smile
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks mate Smile give us a wave if you ever see me! i was actually looking for a car just like yours in white with a sunroof when i ended up buying the corolla, 5th gen celicas are one of the nicest toyota shapes in my opinion!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
icon14.gif  Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give ya a wave, only problem is that most of the time I'm in Launceston, I'm in my missus' white Peugeot 406 so I'd be waving from the passenger side! Hahaha.

I think I'm a bit like you with this decision in that style plays a big factor in the purchase of the car. I don't need performance with my weekday warrior, I just wanted something that had some style, hell your car would eat mine for breakfast! If I want performance I'll buy a track car. I think your making a great choice and I love the yella!!!
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 08:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd have to agree with the yellow! i've wanted a yellow car for ages now, only problem is that very few cars come stock in yellow and finding a specific model that has been resprayed is pretty hard! I wasn't planning on getting a new car for a month or two but when i saw the yellow supra i had to have it!

If you see me from the Peugeot 406 just hold the horn in Wink i'll know it is you that way! I'm in hobart every couple of weekends so i'll keep an eye out for your celica.
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: North and South! Tue, 31 May 2005 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cam I'm in Launceston every second weekend, but I sometimes bus it up to save taking my car. I might take her this weekend though so you may see it on the streets... When you come down do you think you'll bring the Supie most times? You'll stand out like dogs balls, it'll be wicked!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Wed, 01 June 2005 00:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
do u guys know nate with the black 7MA61 ? he reckons he is putting his car in DriftMania ??
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: North and South! Wed, 01 June 2005 05:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I havn't got the supra yet rainy although it will be my daily driver so i'll be in it most of the time.

I know of haskell, i used to talk to him quite a bit on hobart-toyota although havn't heard much of him since he put in the 7mgte, i've seen him driving quite a few times and it certainly sounds nice!
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Wed, 01 June 2005 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well in the end cam, if u get a supra, then u will own one at least!!! good luck buyign it mate hope it turns out to be wat u want.. i do agree they are head turners! Very Happy
negative boost
Regular

October 2004
Re: North and South! Wed, 01 June 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TRD_Supra wrote on Tue, 31 May 2005 12:03

are u claiming to know all ?

Why of course mate! Dont want to rub it in all ya faces so lets move on now Laughing
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: North and South! Wed, 01 June 2005 23:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
^^^ Laughing

Cam I know ya aint got it yet. I AM taking my Celica to Launceston tomorrow I've decided.
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: North and South! Thu, 02 June 2005 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ppl stop the debate on who knows all and whos car is better, lets all be as one, proud toyota owners who share the same passion for motorcars ok? everyone knows i know all anyway Wink
roids70
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Thu, 16 June 2005 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well it sounds like everyone knows everything around here Rolling Eyes Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Fri, 17 June 2005 00:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You guys don't know shit !
I know everyting there is to know about everything !

Also my mums auto colt is better than any peice of shit supras or any other car in the world for that matter.

So you can suck my chocolate balls !

W3RD 2 YA MOTHA !
ToyT18
Regular

July 2004
Re: North and South! Fri, 17 June 2005 07:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmmm i think everyone is heading over too boostcrusing.com because us tasmanians on toymods only have a cruise section on here, but we havent been told off for a while aye?
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Tue, 26 July 2005 11:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there guys,
is anyone interested in having a bit of a cruise on the Northwest Coast?
Im in Devonport, but would love to meet u with some of the other members on toymods. I drive a Dark Blue Hachi...

Justin
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Wed, 27 July 2005 01:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there are a few people on boostcruising from the north who want to cruise!
Rainey
Regular

January 2005
Re: North and South! Wed, 27 July 2005 02:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, TRD_Supra is right. Come on over to Boostcruising, the Tassie community is growing over there.
cam_RA40
Forums Junkie

May 2002
haha, funny little head!
Re: North and South! Wed, 27 July 2005 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I might have to go over there for a look, not much happens on here these days Smile i mainly hang out on twincam but that doesn't have much local stuff either. if there is any cruises through other sites make sure you still list them here!
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there guys,
i have heard of this boostcruising site, reckon i might make a thread there...
I will continue to ut u details on toymods, but would any of yo guys be interested in coming out for the day?

Justin
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't suggest making a new thread to introduce yourself just join in on the exsisting threads
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I wasnt trying to introduce myself, i have been on here for quite a long time now.
I was just trying to gauge response for a cruise that i was considering organising.

Thankyou for your concern though Smile
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what do you drive bustin?
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i thnk he has a sprinter
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's a corolla

Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 09:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Sprinter mate...
not a corolla... a SPRINTER ahahahahahahahaha

Justin
goonman86
Regular

September 2004
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what you got under the hood
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ive got a 2jz with two tanks of naawwwzzz brah!

Ok then, in all seriousness, i am running a VERY shit 4AC, which is soon to be relaced by a 4age.....though im throwing up between a 16 or 20 valve engine.

Would you be interested in coming u to the coast for a cruise?
My Farm is right near where you live actually Wink

Justin
TRD_Supra
Forums Junkie

On Probation

December 2004
Re: North and South! Thu, 28 July 2005 14:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
on HPI dvd there is a sprinter drag car with a 2JZ and they had to cut the fire wall out surprise surprise!!! Laughing
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Fri, 29 July 2005 04:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey just do u have a bac paddock or something like that we would be allowed to drive in ?
I'm up for a cruise north if u are nick ?
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Fri, 29 July 2005 04:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey mookie
Yes, i ahve like 20-30 acres of addocks, but most are stony and are on inclines...not to great for paddockl dorifto Wink

Around the farm there are soem riper twisites though!If you wanted to give those a go, id be only to happy to oint out some of the better corners Razz

Cmon everyone! come for a cruise u to the north!

Anyway want to suggest a date?

Justin
Mookie
Forums Junkie

October 2003
Re: North and South! Fri, 29 July 2005 06:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if i can work out a way to get my car up there i'll be up for it.
i'm sure i could drag a few guys along
Bustin
Regular

April 2005
Re: North and South! Fri, 29 July 2005 11:21 Go to previous message
Awesome Mookie!

Come u and bring as many mates as possible...
well make this one to remember Laughing
Pages (4): [ «  <  1  2  3  4]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:next outings in hobart
Next Topic:NT Drag Titles
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 18:30:54 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.010739088058472 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.