Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 78 KE30 4agze sydney wrecking whole car

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
78 KE30 4agze sydney wrecking whole car Tue, 26 July 2005 08:39 Go to next message
1978 KE30 Corolla 4 Door (Blue)
4AGZE Bigport AFM
TRD Metal Head Gasket
brand new custom mandrel bent 4-1 extractors
brand new 2.5 inch exhaust from cat back
supra front mount IC
3 Core Radiator + Thermo
W-4A Bellhousing
BRass Button Clutch
W50 GEarbox
Hilux Diff (4.3 ratio)
One Piece Tailshaft to Suit
Surge TAnk
holley electric fuel pump and VL fuel pump(i think)
Festiva brake Booster and Master
Supra Front Disk Brakes
Monroe Shocks + King SPrings
New Pod
15 inch DRagway Rims
Alloy Bolt In Half CAGe (not in car)
Momo Steering wheel
Monza Bucket SEats
Speco Tacho
Speco Boost Guage
CD player

thats all i can think of for now...

REgo in NSW till June 2006, Blue slip provided, The car is fully ENGINEERED for turbo setup.

Taking Offers....

Mitch

[Updated on: Sun, 11 December 2005 04:14]

Send a private message to this user    
maddie
Occasional Poster

June 2005
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Tue, 26 July 2005 10:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that'll teach you. when do you get your licence back? i'm trying to sell my KE30 too but mine is completely unmodified. everything original.
magicmitch
Forums Junkie

April 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Tue, 26 July 2005 12:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pix? how much?
KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Tue, 26 July 2005 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK , this is the same car that you brought earlier this year , could you put some pictures up and what are you asking for it ?
UUP-46X
Forums Junkie

September 2003
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Tue, 26 July 2005 23:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Pics & $$$$$$????

Cheers,
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Wed, 27 July 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE301977 yes this is the same car. alot of work has gone into this car in the time i have had it.

as for price guys i am taking offers atm so dont be afraid to put an offer out there.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 December 2005 08:18]

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd Wed, 27 July 2005 08:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Tue, 09 August 2005 23:48]

KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok , i will start the bid at $4000 , tell me if this is a ok price or it is not what you are looking for ?
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 09:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry KE301977 but that is not even close to what the car is worth. consider everything that is in it and the fact it is fully engineered with 11 months rego. when i get power results maybe that will change your view?? may also be running down the quarter mile next week at wsid...
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey wasnt this forsale a bit a go for about 5k?( just a question )
ILL offer 4.5k
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
5k hahahahahaaha no mate wrong car!
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tell me what offers your taking and how much you bought it for last time...
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taking offers around 9k
Teddy_Csx
Regular

On Probation

January 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, If you are actually serious about getting anything close to 9K for it, how about trying to make it look like its worth 9K?

That interiour looks like a monkey put it together, and that engine bay looks like its held together by paddle pop sticks.

Your not helping your self with this sale..

But good luck with the sale, im sure it would give the old K rolla a run for its money Very Happy
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what are you on???
how does my engine look held together with paddlepop sticks??? your a fruitloop
if your not interested keep outta my thread
nick2b
Forums Junkie

August 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im intrested but not at price esspically if it needs a respray because its been keyd give me a pm if it drops to 5k..
AnNa340
Occasional Poster

August 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is a great car! Mitch has put heaps of time and effort into the car, and seriously, if you saw the car you would know that he isn't asking too much, it goes great and looks great!
Good luck with the sale Mitch.
-Anna-
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nick2b im negotiable but not that negotiable sory

thanks anna

WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey dude, dont judge by the fuzzy pics!
The interior is clean, and even has had a lower piece added to the dash for CD player and handset.
And that engine bay does not look like it is held together by paddlepop sticks, it is a clean conversion, wiring is neat and everything is clean!
Just let Mitch sell his car in peace, and stop bagging it till you have seen it in person!
And anyone saying this isn't worth what he is asking get real, it has stacks of goodies that would cost more than 9 to get setup in the car in the first place!
The head has just been freshened up, brand new turbo manifold, driver and pass. buckets, awesome brakes and suspension, STRONG BOX AND DIFF, brass button clutch, Microtech with hand controller,hot wheels,bolt in roll cage, awesome fuel setup,wicked cooling system, all work done by mechanic no dodgy backyard crap!
This is a fast car, and well worth what is being asked for it!
Please just keep all the stupid comments to yourselves and let the man sell his car without getting a thread full of stupid comments that don't even reflect the condition and value of the car!

GoodLuck Mitch!
Cheers.
-Whitchy-

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 10:09]

KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok ,i may goup to $6000 , but i know what price that you may have payed for it , the guy you brought it off told me a round figure , so i will see what you are going to re sell it for .
WHITCHY
Forums Junkie

August 2003
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KE301977:
So I guess the guy who sold it to him told you about all the things that needed fixing on it when he sold it to him too did he?
Like the fucked head gasket, wrongly tuned computer, poor flow turbo manifold, worn tyres, very little rego...and I think there were a few other things!

Mitch had to spend alot of money to get this car back on the road so it could be bluesliped in NSW!

Dude, your obviously not interested in the car enough to pay what it is worth, so keep out of this thread and just let the man sell his car FFS!
Go annoy some other poor bastard who has to part with his pride and joy because of some stupid new government rules!

Cheers.
-Whitchy-
KE301977
Regular

April 2005

Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Wed, 27 July 2005 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No need to get your thumb up your arse mate , mitch had not stated the problems and i was just questioning the price , ok , and i am interested in the vechile , so mate why dont you get out of this forum , so that mitch and i may dicscuss the sale of the vechile , unless you are going to buy it , ok .
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Thu, 28 July 2005 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh mate, as far as I could tell this is a for sale thread.. Not a "Defend your mate against a bloke who is scrutinising both car and price" thread. Its called haggling. No need to get emotional.

I think toymods needs to introduce the same rules other forums have in place such as; No posting if you dont know what price to sell your car for and no general conversation in for sale threads. You cant go getting offended when someone offers lower than what you expect for a car. There's not many blokes around these parts that can read minds.

A few questions:

1. how many km's on the motor?
2. Any rust?
3. Have you got power figures yet?
4. What LSD is in it?
5. Can you get some clearer photo's?

Cheers mate. Car looks really nice, especially engine bay.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 05:31]

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Thu, 28 July 2005 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i agree with nudes i just want this to get back to a for sale thread. i have put up a price so let see where it goes from here.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Thu, 28 July 2005 07:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nudes

1.kms are approx around the 130000k mark
2.very small amount of rust(5cent piece if that in a couple of spots).. easily removed when resprayed
3.looks like i wont be getting the car dynoed till next week now
4.not actually lsd my friend was mistaken
5.i will try get better photos on the weekend

KE301977 i can understand your concern but i am not try to make money i am loosing alot of money on this car as always happens with cars.
alots of things have been fixed as whitchy stated all belts,seals,gaskets,tensioners and more is new because during repairing BHG i decided to replace alot of things to be safe.
car runs better than probably ever has and with a dyno tune should be even better.

for anyone concerned i have only ran 6psi through this car since BHG and new turbo manifold. dyno tune will be the first time for more boost Very Happy

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 08:00]

Sprinter-Saurus
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Thu, 28 July 2005 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fuck there's some low-ballers in this thread, if you don't have the cash fuck off outta the thread and let the guy sell his car. And how the fuck can you make an offer just by looking at pictures. Go and look at the car in person if your interested for fuck's sake.

Good luck with the sale dude, conversion looks schmick, bet it hauls too. Smile
rb30 boy
Occasional Poster

July 2005
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Thu, 28 July 2005 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is this car still for sale?
i have a few serious questions for the owner.i am not a tyre kicker.

firstly how much power is it making?.
are those injectors maxed out?
does it have an upgraded fuel pump?
i would be interested in the car as is,i want the sleeper look,
any chance of some detailed pics?
also are you negotiable on the 9k price or not?
cheers leigh

[Updated on: Thu, 28 July 2005 12:55]

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Fri, 29 July 2005 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale
i pmed you
domasik
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Fri, 29 July 2005 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
good to see u finally got the car in a running state dude. r u selling it casue u dont have ur p's yet? or did u loose ur licence? i guess the new laws are gona bite some ppl.

anyway this car was fucked when he bought it, anyone trying to use the previous forsale price to base their offers for this sale ur wasting ur time. its not the same car simple as that. anyone serious about buying the car send him a PM and go inspect the bloody thing instead of sitting in ya nerd chair writing it off!

Good Luck Dude, keep it if u can, another rolla for the hills.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Sat, 30 July 2005 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks domasik
ive lost my license....

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Sun, 31 July 2005 09:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
will consider trade for a bravo ute depending on condition and kms
thanks
mitch
nudes
Regular

October 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Mon, 01 August 2005 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any power figures yet?
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: eoi ' 78 ke30 turbo syd *PICS* Mon, 01 August 2005 08:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like dyno is happening on wednesday so should have power figures wednesday night!!

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Thu, 04 August 2005 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rolla was dynoed today and put out 194rwhp on a very safe 12psi Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lots of potential there with more boost!!
Choony_AE86
Forums Junkie

May 2004

Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Thu, 04 August 2005 08:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
s_mitch29 wrote on Thu, 04 August 2005 18:23

rolla was dynoed today and put out 194rwhp on a very safe 12psi Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lots of potential there with more boost!!

woah Surprised

gw on the power figure, i wish i had that kind of power :S

Good luck with sale, free bump Very Happy
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Thu, 04 August 2005 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks Choony_AE86
i took it for a drive tonight and im very impressed with how the tune went! before tonight the car has only been running 6psi for the last 3 months so it was a definate difference in power Wink
4 hours it spent on the dyno with a whole new map made up by Stewart Wilkins Rallying!

low boost is running at 8psi
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Thu, 04 August 2005 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Goodluck with the sale Mitch.

See this car all the time guys! It's beautiful!

Cheers Karl Smile
MaCCa
Regular

October 2003
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Fri, 05 August 2005 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill make an offer of $6200, might offer more or less after i see the vechicle in person, but thats what these conversions seem to go for

Ill pm you later next week once iam sure finances are A ok

Reguards
Craig
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Sun, 07 August 2005 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmmm
i thought this would have had more interest but obviously not...i dont think the pics are doing the car enough justice.

maybe i should put all the parts in a sprinter...then i might get $20000 Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
TAKUMI TAX haha
just kidding guys
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Mon, 08 August 2005 21:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Fri, 12 August 2005 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bumpskies
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Tue, 16 August 2005 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
really need to sell this car guys im losing my license very soon and no point it sitting around wasting rego!!
alot of time and money has gone into this car...

im taking offers

heaps of spares including spare stockers, W40 gearbox, bolt in half cage(previously installed) and heaps more.
i will be taking more BETTER photos very shortly.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Wed, 17 August 2005 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14135
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14137
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14136

Attachment: ke1.JPG
(Size: 23.48KB, Downloaded 3229 time(s))
Attachment: ke2.JPG
(Size: 27.08KB, Downloaded 3168 time(s))
Attachment: ke3.JPG
(Size: 20.39KB, Downloaded 3189 time(s))

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO *PICS* 194rwhp Wed, 17 August 2005 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
http://forums.toymods.org.au/index.php?t=getfile&id=14138

Attachment: ke4.JPG
(Size: 26.50KB, Downloaded 3154 time(s))

s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Sat, 20 August 2005 22:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale
hotmr2
Regular

March 2005
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Sat, 20 August 2005 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats ur price?
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Sun, 21 August 2005 00:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
taking offers
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Tue, 23 August 2005 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump it up
ae80
Regular

August 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Wed, 24 August 2005 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Went for a drive today!!!

Very very quick car!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Someone buy it!!!!!
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Sat, 27 August 2005 10:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump need to sell
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Tue, 30 August 2005 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
Smokey228
Forums Junkie

January 2005
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Tue, 30 August 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey man, u should try getting a ball park price up. there is deff sum1 out there for this car, if i wasnt a student, and fuel prices wernt so high, id be snatching it up real quick.
but ppl dun wanna get shut down for insulting u wif sum rediculously low price.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Wed, 31 August 2005 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it is actually pretty good on fuel if not constantly on boost
probably get somewhere around 400kms a tank....
i will let it go for 8000 to give ppl an idea but offers are welcome
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Mon, 05 September 2005 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos Thu, 08 September 2005 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump has to go
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos !!MAYBE S/C!! Tue, 13 September 2005 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not getting much interest for the car as is so am thinking about taking off turbo, intercooler, ECU and going back to supercharged with a supra intercooler and stock ECU...possibly a pulley kit will see what is for sale.
the car will still be for sale but at a lower price and taking offers.
if i can sell the car soon as is id like that.
the sooner the replies the better

thanks
mitch
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos !!MAYBE SC!! Wed, 14 September 2005 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bump
g-man
Regular

January 2005
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos !!MAYBE SC!! Wed, 14 September 2005 08:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance of pics under the hood and interior? Cheers.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos !!MAYBE SC!! Thu, 15 September 2005 08:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nah sorry mate the digital camera shit itself so anyone interested will just have to come have a look.
s_mitch29
Regular

March 2004
Re: 78 KE30 TURBO 194rwhp New Photos !!MAYBE SC!! Sun, 18 September 2005 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
its official i am definately going back to supercharged for those interested
will be happening in the new week or two so i will keep you all updated with what goes on
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FS Damage sprinter (pics updated!)
Next Topic:wanted old corolla in tas rear whell drive or ae82 tas
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:25:42 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.014358997344971 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.