Toymods » The Outhouse » Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People"

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yar well, a friend of mine works at NASA and says it'S completely fucked.... surprised they even get things of the ground with how fuxored it all is...

anyway, this thread sucks Laughing
  Send a private message to this user    
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Actually when they announced the new plans to go to mars Bush pledged like another 30 billion dollars to nasa for it. Rolling Eyes
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 23:32

Actually when they announced the new plans to go to mars Bush pledged like another 30 billion dollars to nasa for it. Rolling Eyes

like i give a flying fuck.... pledged and getting are different thinhgs, and until my friend tells me differently, i still say NASA is about as useful/productive as an american toilet.

who do you know who works there Razz
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 23:38

Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 23:32

like i give a flying fuck.... pledged and getting are different thinhgs, and until my friend tells me differently, i still say NASA is about as useful/productive as an american toilet.

who do you know who works there Razz

Um my comment wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at RWDBOY who said no extra funds would/may be directed to nasa. And yes it is a shit hole and the question has to be asked why bother when there are plenty more important issues that could be combatted with that money.
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Sun, 25 September 2005 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corona RT142 wrote on Sun, 25 September 2005 23:43

Um my comment wasn't aimed at you it was aimed at RWDBOY who said no extra funds would/may be directed to nasa. And yes it is a shit hole and the question has to be asked why bother when there are plenty more important issues that could be combatted with that money.

sorry, my comment was mainly aimed at G dubya Razz

well.. they could start by firing everyone and getting decent people to manage it...

or they could start sheltering their homeless.... or stop fucking invading everyone Razz]

ahhhhh, US... not much you can say really is there Wink
river
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

It's a futile exercise to shelter the homeless or to give money and too much aid to the chronically poor. It only drains the national reserves with zero payback.

Unfortunately there are some groups of people that, no matter how much effort or money you put into them, will not change.

Giving a homeless person a home isn't going to make them better or make them suddenly feel enlightened to get a job and be a useful and productive member of society. Same with giving money to the poor. Once it is spent they will require another handout. Giving them money doesn't make them run out and get a job.

So, you may as well spend your cash on NASA and similar things.

I think the money would be better spent on recycling human flesh - like Soylent Green - and that way we not only remove the homeless and poor from our society, but we get daily vitamins and minerals from their processed carcases.

seeyuzz
river
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know i'll probably get flamed but anyway.

putting funds into space exploration is more important than sheltering the homeless. we cannot keep earth a healthy planet at our current rate of population growth unless we start spreading out into space. i know it will probably be hundreds of years before this is possible, but if we dont start spending time and money on the research now, then it will always be hundreds of years away.

yes, nasa needs to be run better, but it still needs to be run.

chris
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 02:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mynameisrodney wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 11:57

i know i'll probably get flamed but anyway.

putting funds into space exploration is more important than sheltering the homeless. we cannot keep earth a healthy planet at our current rate of population growth unless we start spreading out into space. i know it will probably be hundreds of years before this is possible, but if we dont start spending time and money on the research now, then it will always be hundreds of years away.

yes, nasa needs to be run better, but it still needs to be run.

chris

so which one of these planets are we gonna live on. Mars pfft and thats it fact even the it lacks too many things wital to life. Fact we are on earth and we are here to stay so why not spend it on the environment or public health, ie employ more doctors, nurses etc and improve the health of the nation.

This in turn creates greater productivity as there is less leave from work/ even incapicitation and also means ppl will be able top spend on consumer goods to boost the economy instead of health cover.
Corona RT142
Forums Junkie

November 2003
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The biggest passenger jet carries what maybe 600 (new airbus all economy seats), so how much are we charging to move these ppl and we still have to get this thing into space, currents missions carry very few ppl hmmm. Then when we there we are gonna live in what, eat what dried food for the rest of our lives etc etc it just ain't gonna happen.
mynameisrodney
Forums Junkie

June 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
there have been scientists develop plans to terraform mars in a 500-1000 year time frame. we have been raising our planets temp by producing greenhouse gases without even meaning to, the same process could be used to purposely expell greenhouse gases into the atmosphere of mars.

in every era from the beginning of human civilisation untill now, there have been people who have said,
"this is it, we are now at our technological peak" its a load of BS.
there is soooooooooooo much science that we don't know, and to say it is imposible is stupid.

short-sightedness is the reason why petrol prices are getting out of hand BEFORE we have a substitute. it is the reason why sydneys water supply has been at dangerously low levels without any backup. and if we fail to start doing something NOW, it will be the reason that the human race will die on earth
oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
river wrote on Mon, 26 September 2005 11:20

Hi,

It's a futile exercise to shelter the homeless or to give money and too much aid to the chronically poor. It only drains the national reserves with zero payback.

Unfortunately there are some groups of people that, no matter how much effort or money you put into them, will not change.

Giving a homeless person a home isn't going to make them better or make them suddenly feel enlightened to get a job and be a useful and productive member of society. Same with giving money to the poor. Once it is spent they will require another handout. Giving them money doesn't make them run out and get a job.

So, you may as well spend your cash on NASA and similar things.

I think the money would be better spent on recycling human flesh - like Soylent Green - and that way we not only remove the homeless and poor from our society, but we get daily vitamins and minerals from their processed carcases.

seeyuzz
river

i think the problem began when the government decided to start employing homeless bums in NASA rther than just giving them homes..... and it's been going downhill ever since Razz
Les
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Mon, 26 September 2005 03:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
compared to how many tens of thousands of people died in the boxing day tooonami of 2004, the new orleans 'disaster' was not much of a disaster in terms of human casualties...

monetary yes, human toll not too bad.

72PASSEDU
Regular

December 2004
Re: Quote "George Bush does not care about Black People" Tue, 27 September 2005 01:56 Go to previous message
Can't we all just get along

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y83/Jorrs/Black_do.jpg
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Larry the looter...(56K go race an RT142 corona up old pac)
Next Topic:Technology for Country Folk
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 15:57:13 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0055751800537109 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.