Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Forums and CLOSING !

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CrUZsida
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

November 2003
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Wed, 30 November 2005 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for putting it in a more 'in your face' version for me ed.

Meow reply to my PM on the other forums right Meow dammit.
  Send a private message to this user    
dude
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Wed, 30 November 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the ip no that i get from running a check on myself doesn't correspond with that info just posted ed, how is it you came across it? (no i'm not a computer wizz!)
Cruz- i understand that its possible to get anything if you are connected ,you can get addresses from rego plates too, and alot of forums ask that you blank out rego plates if you are putting pics up of someones car, but having to give my address to a complete stranger(admin team)just to use a forum is just asking too much.
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Wed, 30 November 2005 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 23:40

thats a bit of an over-simplification, but if you think im wrong, tell me, would you give me your address just because i ask? im sure you wouldn't.and im sure the admin team wouldnt give me thier addresses either!

Hey dude, if i give you my address will you come over and show me how to use a tig?

There's beer and burnt cow in it for you.

Darren.
dude
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Thu, 01 December 2005 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Darren wrote on Thu, 01 December 2005 09:16

dude wrote on Wed, 30 November 2005 23:40

thats a bit of an over-simplification, but if you think im wrong, tell me, would you give me your address just because i ask? im sure you wouldn't.and im sure the admin team wouldnt give me thier addresses either!

Hey dude, if i give you my address will you come over and show me how to use a tig?

There's beer and burnt cow in it for you.

Darren.

while i think your question may be genuine i can't help but think that you are just baiting me for my earlier comment, care to elaborate?
Darren
Regular

May 2002
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Thu, 01 December 2005 03:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am genuine. I'm certainly not baiting you.

I've got a 200amp AC/DC Kemppi tig in the garage that i've never used, a heap of alloy fabrication i'd like to do on a couple of my own cars and I need to learn how to use it.

Send me a PM or give me a call on 0402 880018 if you'd prefer.

Cheers,
Darren.

oldcorollas
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Sun, 04 December 2005 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude, since you are also in sydney, and you have security concerns, why not just rock up to a board meeting, or a toymods event, and give them details then? you get to meet them so they are not anonymous, and you don't have to send details over the intahmanet..
dude
Occasional Poster

February 2005
Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Mon, 05 December 2005 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oldcorollas- with the attitudes that im copping of here and the fact that the admin won't reply to my pm's to find another solution for me, I think it shows that there is not nuch regard for peoples concerns, so ill just leave it at that!
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Forums and CLOSING ! Wed, 07 December 2005 06:44 Go to previous message
dude,

your attitude towards the board isnt very understanding - we are all VERY busy and most of us arent viewing these forums at all anymore, so PMing the admin isnt going to get you too far atm Razz

If you email the board of the Toymods Car Club - board@toymods.org.au - someone should get back to you soon.

The board are the elected officials of the car club which runs these forums. Like oldcorollas suggests, if you have concerns about security and whatnot - come along to a club meeting and voice your opinion, meet the guys who run this website/forum, meet many other like-minded toyota nutters and no doubt you will feel happier about providing the details we ask for.

After all, we are asking the same details as if you were joining the club. You have to remember, these arent just dodgy random forums run by some dodgy randoms.... these are the Toymods forums run, owned and controlled by the Toymods Car Club. We are an incorporated car club, governed by the laws of Fair Trading and everything!!

Im sorry if you have been met with a less than pleasant response - but please understand we have had to answer these same questions about 500 times now, there are FAQs to explain it, threads on these forums, etc etc ... and to top it off we are pretty damn busy just doing our normal jobs! Smile

Sorry if we cant pay you any better attention. Please be patient and understanding.

Thanks.
Karl Witzlsperger, Toymods Social Secretary.
Pages (2): [ «  <  1  2]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:FORUMS ARE CLOSED
Next Topic:Sign Up Disabled
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 22:41:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0047981739044189 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.