Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 01:09 Go to next message
Do we have to pay early or can we just rock up and give em the money? should we buy BBQ supplies in canberra seeing as everything in dubbo will be closed?

and.... WHERE ON EARTH IS IT?
  Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 01:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chill ben yes we pay on the night for a minimum of twelve people for each night also a good idea to bring supplies up for friday food drink and stuff like that. BBQ sounds great cause you can cook alot on a barbie the place we are staying is on the falls road which is just off the mitchell hwy the full details are here

http://www.dubbotourism.com.au/listing.php?categor y=cabins

You can ring them if you need to ask any questions about what they do and don't have and what you need to take yourself.

Cheers

Jeremy
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lol. so someone actually worked out where it is. this is positive. should we organise for different people to bring different items for the bbq?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah i will be bringing chicken suasages for the girlfriend

and STEAK for myself + Beer and bread rolls not a fan of the who knows whats in it beef sasuage
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 04:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well my mate and i will be bringing a case of something or other between us. and a but of food

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Only a case?
My mate and i will be doing the same with the case.
Not sure on the food situation yet.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
who said one case????

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many of us are going up in convoy on friday morning?
Nice work, i say one you say 50 your always pushing it just that little bit too far. Very Happy
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry at work could not help myself think i might go play pool and have a beer at the southo club in tuggers tonight if chris reads this you wanna come too ???
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So is there still a convoy going up or are we going up in spits and spats?
If you were taking up that much beer youd need a truck but you would have a lot of friends when you got there. Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 15 April 2003 05:56]

jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Convoy friday morning at 9:00 o'clock at the border on the way to yass
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On the barton highway. the border is on a bit of a corner so you'll probably fly right past it and have to turn around.
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will be there.
How many of us are going up together anyhows?
Is that where that little carpark thingy is on the left hand side of the road?

[Updated on: Tue, 15 April 2003 06:09]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 06:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
oh yeah, i'll bring a footy and a cricket bat in case anyone is interested in a game.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i shall bring a mini gridiron ball and more beer ( i don't get holidays very often)
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: For those staying at the barracks outside of dubbo Tue, 15 April 2003 06:22 Go to previous message
as to the how many people are coming start a thread in this area called act memebers sound off and whos going to the nats
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Has someone got amanda skennerton's ph number?
Next Topic:Canberra, who wants too go for a cruise?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 19:03:58 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0054540634155273 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.