Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » 2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go!

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
bexi
Regular

May 2002

icon4.gif  2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go! Tue, 15 April 2003 10:47 Go to next message
well i'v adverstised these up here before and had a lot of interest but no buyers. in really do have to get rid of them. my parents are on my case big time as i have 4 cars at the house.
so there's 2.. one is auto, has a good body and excellent interior. the other one is rough but good for parts and rare as as it is a manual.none of them are registered. i bought the good one (auto) on it's last day of rego. it would need a blue slip but i have all the papers for it. it drives like new. very sound.
the manual is rough looking (but not heaps bad) and rough inside but also runs pretty bloody well. drives well. the year models are 73 and 74. they are both white and both 2 doors

i'd really prefer if anyone's interested to just call me instead of posting stuff up here coz it takes so long to stuff around replying all the time... please, if you're interested, ring me on 0403 87 5551
bexi
i originally had these advertised for 1500 bucks and had heaps of interest. then reduced the price to 1200 for both as they hadn't sold.

well they still haven't sold so i'm reducing the price AGAIN to $790 .....for both!
whoever buys these is getting a bloody huge bargain. ask anyone here on the forums how rare these are and they'll tell you.
rod try has seen them both so you can double check with him on the condition of them if you think i'm taLKing crap.

so 790 bucks for both... that's the price
come and get them
call me for any info on 0403875551
thanx
bexi
  Send a private message to this user    
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go! Tue, 15 April 2003 10:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry forgot to say where i am

i'm in sydney in the hills area
crazedrt104
Regular

March 2003
Re: 2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go! Wed, 16 April 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bexi...have you got any pics
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go! Thu, 17 April 2003 09:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey guys
i did have pics on an old post... rod try put them up FOR ME BUT I CHECKED THEM THE OPTHER DAY AND THE LINKS HAVE EXPIRED... any chance of getting them happening again rod? or they're lost now?
i'm going away right now till wednesday night next week
if nothing's here by then, i'll take some more pics and email them to whoever wants them.
feel free to call me anytime with any questions.
bexi
bexi
Regular

May 2002

Re: 2x MX22 2 door corona's reduced to go! Sat, 26 April 2003 05:17 Go to previous message
i now have pics which i can email to anyone who's interested
send me your email and i'll send pics through to you
cars will be going in tradingpost if i have no luck here as they have to go and i don't wanna stuff around for ages selling them
thanx
bexi
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:wanted: stock ae86
Next Topic:Sbyder's Beast....RA28 ...SOLD
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 16 20:38:32 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0048179626464844 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.