Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
TA22 for sale in canberra Tue, 15 April 2003 23:38 Go to next message
im still selling my ta22 its pretty crap and it just ran out of rego. ill sell it for a $1000
it has an alarm, central locking, lowered with new king springs,
5spd 2t-c, a new wheel well was welded in to the beast all that crap there cost me over a grand but any way its still pretty dodgy.
i also have zillions of celica parts like flat rear lights and extractors, webers just crap like that so if you want crud just ask.
also i just got a new shell so i'm selling my project cars shell
i got an offer of 200 but to get the front fibre glass flares made up cost me 500 any way ill get some pics soon
  Send a private message to this user    
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Tue, 15 April 2003 23:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why the sell ? and what side of town you live ?
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 00:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im selling because im going to have another my project car on the road in a few weeks
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whoops page in belco
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 00:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool whats the project car ????

Might have a few friends that are interested in the car but i would need to see some pictures if i could
silversup
Regular

December 2002
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 02:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey have you got a front left guard (for over front left wheel!)
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 02:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 2 left gaurds they both have dents but are diffinetly fixable and have nil rust. The projects a TA22 im going to pretty much take off every thing and leave just a shell the shell is sweet exept a crap bog job and the were the sunroof is the roof has buckled
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 03:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you know about the canberra celica group or the toyota nationals on this weekend??? if you want to join the ccg call Phil Eacott 0412699144

as to the car party's are interested but want to see some pictures

also whats the webber and how much you want for it???
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and what year is the one for sale???
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 04:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the TA22 is a 74 (i think ill check that tonight) The webers a 32/36 down draught and i have the adaptor plate but i have 3 EFI units for 2t-gs just no computer so if you want on of those just ask. i don't know how much any of this crap is worth so just make an offer also i am a member of the CCG
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds good my beastie is only running a single cam 2T-B so efi is not really my choice how much you want for the webber?? are you coming to the nats???
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 05:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
would you have a drivers side front gaurd in the early mod shape at all.
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a perfect i mean 100% perfect 71 drivers side guard it yellow and did i metion perfect. also that webber is smick too make an offer
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wait 2T-B you should have twin Solex Carbs
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 06:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the gaurd then.
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 08:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hayley where r u ?

Do u have a window regulator ???

Thanx
Mani
trent_kershaw
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Hayley Rolling Eyes ! Hows it goin?

It's Trent here. I came around the other day when all the cars were there, but no response.

email me on trent_kershaw@hotmail.com

[Updated on: Wed, 16 April 2003 12:23]

hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i just got another TA22 Shell yesterday. so now i got even more crap to get rid of. I don't have a freeking clue how but that panel now has a dent in it it's small but annoying so make an offer. Some guy called james? its coming over on friday to buy the webber, a set of extractors and interior crap so the webber is now spoken for.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool i have a friend who really needs a driver side guard um how soon can he get it? as to the 2T-B im only running single webber me still working on the general engine knowledge stuff Razz
Why should i be running twin solex??
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 23:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have 12 window regulator i dont know if i would put 1 of the 12 into my car
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i have a 2T-B and it came with twin solex carbs
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Wed, 16 April 2003 23:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool how does it run ??? and how many TA22's do you have?? i only have my yellow celica ('75) currently without an engine which was my general run around and my red TA22 1971 the mighty drinker of petrol
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on friday or any time after Tuesday 22 and have a look ill e-mail you my adress'n'crap i now have a set of lowered Kmac? springs as well and now my 71 fuel tank is spoken for.
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
come on friday or any time after Tuesday 22 and have a look ill e-mail you my adress'n'crap i now have a set of lowered Kmac? springs as well and now my 71 fuel tank is spoken for.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 00:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool my email is jeremy.marsh@getronics.com send me a list of the stuff you got and your address going to the toyota nationals this weekend
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i might put a list on "parts for sale" in a minite but i think people are starting to wize up to the fact im not doing any work at all. Sweet ill e-mail you but i just relised no one is interesed in buying the whole celica i have for sale its full of charater no really it ozes charater i got a new windscreen for it a new walker resinator and ill put on a Phat rear sway bar and new ignition relay.
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 03:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hows about $30 for the gaurd then. let me know,and pic would be good if you get the chance.
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 04:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30 hey... OK ill put up pics tomorrow night if i can
hayley Forster
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Thu, 17 April 2003 04:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
30 hey... OK ill put up pics tomorrow night if i can
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Sat, 19 April 2003 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how old are the kmac springs? how much lower are they? and will they fit on a ra2x celica or are they for a ta celica. oh and price?

Thanks

Daniel
HYPA-NOVA
Regular

March 2003
Re: TA22 for sale in canberra Sat, 19 April 2003 08:16 Go to previous message
do you have any spare good condition dash parts, pref. black if so what part and how much?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:SPRINTER AE86 for $1200!!
Next Topic:AE86 (SOLD).
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 11:02:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0069580078125 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.