Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
clueless cops Wed, 06 November 2002 14:19 Go to next message
these are a few things cops have said to be and stuff ive said back to avoid defects in both my ke30 4age and 4agze.

senario 1

COP: is that a rotor you have under the bonnet.
ME: no just a 4 cyclinder.
COP: better pop the bonnet.
pops open the bonnet
cop looks at cam cover and sees toyota on it
COP: oh toyota, thats okay. on you way son

senario 2

had been chased by an unmarked corolla cop car with no goverment plates and both cops wearing casual clothes. but how casual??? they were both in shorts, hawaiian shirts and sandals. Shocked

COP: going a bit fast werent you son?
ME: maybe a little.
COP: well we been following you for a few minutes
COP: we followed you from when you turned onto to the main road when your excessive wheel speed grapped our attention. and you did no less then 80 the whole way along the golden way (70 zone). then coming onto Alantsis (60 zone steep downhill with roundabouts and long sweeping bend at the bottom) you were doing no less then 90. we tried to keep up but you still where pulling away when we were giving chase. what you got in that thing? lets us have a look?
i pop the bonnet thinking im so done for
COP: whats this? (grapping few loose wires of the engine loom)
ME: i think its for the air condition but i dont have one on this.
COP: what a car these came out with air cons?
ME: yep sure did
COP: thats right, i guess they did
ME: yeah be nice to have one during this weather (thinking you dumb twat. they didnt come out with twin cams, superchargers, or efi)
cops looks at the cam cover
COP: toyota motor...good. everything seems to be in order.
COP: can we check the boot please when u were driving along there was some fat bass sonny (what sought of comment is that?) coming from your car. has it got a sub?
ME: yes 2 12 inches (opening the boot)
COP: why is this box secured down? why dont you have a spare?
ME: just got a puncture yesterday and am running my spare just now. its not secure cos i took of the mounting brackets yesterday to get to my spare.
COP: well make sure you gt that taken care off quickly.
ME: im doing it tomorrow its booked in the tyre shop. (as im shutting the bonnet)
COP: is that a capcitator? (looking at my surge tank)
ME: yes, was having voltage problems, thats why i have the battery in the boot.

then went thru the usually dribble of do you need you car for your job? (cops give you least trouble when in uniform). better slow down then. and let me go scott free

COP: seems you have a tail light out?
ME: are u sure?
COP: yeah, have a look yourself
cop presses brake while i look
ME: no they are both working fine
COP: let me have another look
i depress the brake for her
COP: ok they are both working..maybe its a lose wire..get it checked out (im thing theres nothing wrong with them
COP: ares a bit loud, pop the bonnet.
COP: is this allowed to have this engine in it
ME: yes its only a 1.6, i asked regency and they said it was fine. check the engine number on the rego sticker if you want.
she checks both the engine number and rego sticker
COP: these mags look pretty big are they legal?
ME: they are only 16s they just look bigger
COP: these didnt come out with 16s
ME: no but they came out with 14s Rolling Eyes which means u can put 16s on it.
COP: ok..im not going to defect you for the brake light but give you a written caution and if you pulled over for a brake light in the future you will be defected.
ME: thanks

[Updated on: Thu, 07 November 2002 22:29]

Send a private message to this user    
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: clueless cops Thu, 07 November 2002 12:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
stupid cops kept answering their own questions.

how stupid are they.

I'd love to see them pick me up for excessive sterio noise. at the moment i can't turn it up loud enough to hear outside the car because of not enough power getting to my amps.

sucks about having to have a spare to be roadworthy... there goes my simple amp floor design.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Thu, 07 November 2002 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Funny shit...

I hope I don't get pulled over when I'm cruising... 2 12's and an illegal exhaust... New exhaust is coming soon though - when I save up a bit more money...
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Fri, 08 November 2002 05:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it compolsary in NSW to have a spare? or is it just if you have a spare you have to have a road worthy one.

anyone??
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: clueless cops Fri, 08 November 2002 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i belive its compulsary to carry one, and it has to be road legal... at least thats what i needed for the blue slip
Bugman
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Fri, 08 November 2002 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm I didnt have one and never carry one, didnt want to ask the guy when getting pink slip Smiley =
too much weight..
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon12.gif  Re: clueless cops Sat, 09 November 2002 01:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cops are so DUMB, i could tell you so many stories but i would fill 10 forums doing so.
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Sun, 10 November 2002 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i know exactly what u mean by that. they said plenty of other dumb stuff aswell but that to paraphase the whole thing to make it shorter
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
Re: clueless cops Wed, 13 November 2002 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry have to add this DUMBASS COPS well qld fisheries anyway,

My friend goes crab potting all the time and was just packing up to leave when the fisheries pulled up in a boat and asked to check his catch, He had a undersize crab the fisheries officer asked him what he was doing with. His reply, This is my pet crab that i bought from home, i bring it down here for a swim,i just put it in and when its finished it comes back to me and i take it back home to its tank...Bullsh#it said the officer, so hewy said "watch" and proceeded to put the crab in the water
the crab scurried for its life , after about 30 seconds of silence the officer was biting his tongue,the EVIDENCE had just swum away and he could not give him the $2500 fine.....
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
Re: clueless cops Wed, 13 November 2002 04:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In qld they have bought out those confiscation laws just this week, there have been more people reportedly doing the runner from the cops because they give up at 140klms, thats when my gtr wakes up with 3rd 4th and 5th to later them.
Ill give it a go, dumbass cops, cant they see that people will be doin the runner hearing this. I reckon the gtr would just about double thier 140klm/hr......
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Wed, 13 November 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA
I LOVE that crab one
did he plan that or make it up on the spot cause thats brilliant
SupraBOY
Regular

September 2002

Re: clueless cops Wed, 13 November 2002 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that crab story would have to be the funniest thing i have ever heard.

i cracked up so hard when i read that. oh man. what a dumb cop.
hahahahahahahahahahaah Laughing Laughing
Remedy
Regular

August 2002

Re: clueless cops Thu, 14 November 2002 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I heard that crab storry as a joke about a year ago.

Did your friend really do that or where you just being funny?
mc1j
Regular

November 2002
Re: clueless cops Thu, 14 November 2002 15:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He is a shady character , But i dont think he has the thinking capacity to make it up. It was told on our local radio station sea fm by another mate who phoned it in to them... he won a prize..

Im totally not sure,
he does go crab potting though, he brings over fresh muddies all the time, We usually have our own wwf comps with them b4 we cook them, Crabs absoloutly cane each other when they fight...Chicken wing souplex followed by a claw cruncher.... Razz

sikmr2
Regular

January 2003
Re: clueless cops Thu, 13 March 2003 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Plain clothes in a corolla? What the? Never seen them here before.
I got pullled over 1 night on the way home from work at about midnight doing 130 in a 60 zone. The copper asks "how fast do ya think you were going" i told him about 70. He said crap "i was doing 100 and you were still pulling away" Dumbass got a bit confused when i started talking bullshit to him about his commodore, cause guess where i work, and told me im lucky hes not some sort of traffic nazi. What a clown.
Wasnt so lucky another night though, now im awaiting a summons.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Fri, 14 March 2003 01:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha i love that last one "crap i was doing 100, and you were still pulling away"

hahahaha
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: clueless cops Fri, 14 March 2003 02:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Coming home from work one night and there seemed to be a long line of traffic going down the parkway (freeway) so i skipped into the right lane and proceded to do 120 to the front (100 zone), little did i know that the car at the front was a cop and by the time i got there it was too late so i just kept going.
The lights came on and he gave chase, i slowed down to 100 but didnt pull over for another 5 k's. At the time i was in a KE70 p/van tricked on the outside with wide 13's and paint and nothing else.
cop: why didnt you stop?
me:i didnt think it was safe to stop.
cop: do you realise what speed you were doing when you overtook me?
me: was doing 100 officer.
cop: no you were doing 120.
me: you sure?
cop: yes
me: (think quick) it must be these new wheels that i had put on the other day.
this went on for another couple of minutes and then he decides im telling the truth and ends up talking to me about the price of tyres and giving me the names of shops here in canberra to go to so i can get my speedo calibrated. What a nice Police man.
Just remember a good lie is 80% of the truth.
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Fri, 14 March 2003 11:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
here is my dumb cop story
was out cruising a couple of weeks ago, was a big blitz on so no one was out! i wasnt worried cause my car is 100% legal, ( i know they could get me for something)

anyway i was approaching a roundabout heading west there was a a cop heading north so he had to give way to me, he let me thru then proceeded to go straight then he must of heard my exhaust so he back up on the round about, nearly had a guy run up the back of him, then he thought about following me then changes his mind!
meanwhile another car has nearly tboned the cop

after all this he decided to go round the round about and go where ever he was heading,
so after all that crap over nothing the cop nearly caused two accidents!
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: clueless cops Sat, 15 March 2003 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my mate was driving along a main road through the CBD when he saw some hotties on the side of the road. So he decided to give them a little toot and a wave. Then a policeman that was a little behind him put the lights on and they pulled over.

COP: why were you honking?
Mate: there was a dog on the road.
Cop: I didn't see any dog.
Mate: that's because i honked it out of the way.

Then the cop let him go. hehe Who cares if you toot anyway. It was the middle of the day.
Astro
Regular

August 2002

Re: clueless cops Tue, 18 March 2003 10:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

COP: why were you honking?
Mate: there was a dog on the road.
Cop: I didn't see any dog.
Mate: that's because i honked it out of the way.

Laughing Laughing
I laughed hard at that one. Loved the crab one as well.
rollaboy
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Wed, 19 March 2003 12:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mc1j wrote on Wed, 13 November 2002 15:08

In qld they have bought out those confiscation laws just this week, there have been more people reportedly doing the runner from the cops because they give up at 140klms, thats when my gtr wakes up with 3rd 4th and 5th to later them.
Ill give it a go, dumbass cops, cant they see that people will be doin the runner hearing this. I reckon the gtr would just about double thier 140klm/hr......

Is it true that cops have to give up after 140-150 or is that only in suburb areas??
Someone said something like that to me.
LOVED THE CRAB ONE.
sikmr2
Regular

January 2003
Re: clueless cops Wed, 19 March 2003 13:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rollaboy wrote on Wed, 19 March 2003 23:25

mc1j wrote on Wed, 13 November 2002 15:08

Is it true that cops have to give up after 140-150 or is that only in suburb areas??
Someone said something like that to me.
LOVED THE CRAB ONE.

Yeah something a bit dodgy about that info, ive been told the same thing too.
I cant believe it though cause in november i got pulled over doing 160k's in an 80 zone, and they caught up to me pretty damn quick. 1 second theyre nowhere to be seen , next second theyre behind me with the lights on. I also blew slightly over the limit, cause id just finished a drink, but the blood test came back way under the legal limit. So i went through all the same bullshit of going to the cop shop. Arseholes didnt care about me car at all, just left it on the side of a main road at 2 in the morning. Told me they didnt give a fuck. Exact words. Now ive gotta wait for me summons, ill get off the DUI cause of the blood test but the speeding is my own fault.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Thu, 20 March 2003 06:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think they just have to give up pursuit when it reaches "dangerous" speeds.
so 160 in suburban is pretty farking dangerous... but on the M2 it's nothing
Chris Davey
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: clueless cops Thu, 20 March 2003 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
don't think they have to give up at 160 because the cops in the magna on Today tonight were chasing people at 180kph.

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Thu, 20 March 2003 08:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, "dangerous" is a term free to interpretation (by the police), much like many of the laws (such as burnouts)

so they probably figure a chase becomes dangerous when someone crashes.
then they call it off and just phone the ambulance
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: clueless cops Sun, 23 March 2003 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehehe Laughing

Mates mate was driving around in his freshly purchased turbo series 4 RX7 and got pulled over by one of the local boys in blue (Im not sure what for) the copper who pulled him over is a big chevvy fan, he's got an impala or something like that.

cop have you got a turbo on this thing
guy I don't Know
cop how can you not know
guy I only bought it yesterday
cop pop the bonnet
(copper lifts bonnet exposing turbo and after market goodies such as intercooler BOV etc)
cop what the hell is that (pointing to engine)
guy a rotary
cop umm.. ahh.. well.. see you later then
Mr DOHC
Forums Junkie

October 2002

Re: clueless cops Mon, 31 March 2003 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i was rolling in my vk efi 202 berlina one day with my brother-in-law Laurie in his 13.5 sec 200SX, i hooked a corner and screeched the tyres and he just came around normally {both doing 30 k over limit} the corner was just before the on ramp to highwayas i turned corner to the highway i see a cop right up his ass without lights on, i had just nutted it to get up to speed, the lights came on and i backed off a bit, i was waiting for them to come screaming around him, but they pulled him up instead, 2 cops got out, one on either side of the car with their torches;

cop: why were u driving like an idiot??
laurie: i wasn't
cop: where u from son
laurie: sunnybank {20k from where we were}
cop: well how about you fuck off back there and stop driving like a fuckwit!!!!

laurie just looked at him and drove away, they just looked at him and pissed off.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Mon, 31 March 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I always wanted a cop like that to pull me over, swear at me lots, then let me off Smile
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: clueless cops Mon, 21 April 2003 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i had a cop threatening me with a dangerous weapon charge cos i had a cricket bat in my boot. also i had a plastic knife from like the royal show

cop: why do you need a cricket bat in the boot
me: to play cricket with
cop: don't be a smartarse, where do you play then
me: brahma lodge indoor centre, i use the bat to keep the bonnet open too cos the strut is stuffed
cop: well you better get rid of it cos you could use it as a weapon if you had to and i don't wanna see that
me: ok then do i needa get rid of the tennis balls too?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Mon, 21 April 2003 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you are a smart arse Razz
7mgte83
Regular

January 2003
Re: clueless cops Mon, 21 April 2003 23:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
but that is getting pretty bad, I've got a steering wheel lock under my seat which could be used just as easily as a cricket bat, are they going to start telling us we can't have them?
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: clueless cops Mon, 21 April 2003 23:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep that's exactly what i was thinkin....... i have a club lock right there which is a lot easier than gettin out, unlocking the boot (no release lever for me) and gettin this crappy old pine cricket bat

oh that's right and with the plastic knife, he said "well you better get that out cos you could use that as a dangerous weapon" and i'm like.. "riiiiiiiight" and he says "if you go into a servo with that then they won't know the difference"

yeah apart from it being plastic and the "blade" being so fat and not the least bit shiny
Intensevil
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: clueless cops Tue, 22 April 2003 06:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
If the cop was american hed class that cricket bat as a weapon of mass destruction Laughing
AE82Gunner
Regular

August 2002

Re: clueless cops Tue, 22 April 2003 23:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've got a pretty good story,

i dont know if any of you guys know the sutherland shire at all.

Well anyway.

I had just finished @ the movies one night and i was dropping a friend home at Sutherland, this is about 12:30at night. After leaving his house i was fairly tired and wanted tO get home quickly. I was in my Red AE82 Twinky, the one that rollaboy Brett now owns.

After coming onto the main road i was stuck behind a bus, there was a car coming the other way the other car was less than 1k away. So i proceeded to overtake the bus, Considering the time of night and the few cars that were on the road i decided to make it a quick trip home. Coming down President Ave i was low level flying more than 150km/h in my little twinky Smile

Then turned right in gymea, 50km/h zone. When i pulled up to the lights i noticed a car that had quickly caught up with me, but i didin't think anything of it. The light go green and the streets turn into a race track again.

110km/h Into gymea ( 50km/h zone ) The car behind approaches me fast... Then the blue and red lights come on.

The Cop gets out and starts asking all the usual stuff, then after asking me what speed i was doing and me telling him i couldn't remember Smile He proceeded to tell me that his 2 week old Holden Commodore was doing 155km/h and I was pulling away from him. But he wasn't following me for long enough to judge my correct speed. So he gave me a ticket for 3 Bald Tires, and Upto 15km/h over Smile

Trick is guys if they dont know how fast you were going just deny it Smile
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: clueless cops Mon, 19 May 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
down in bendigo when i was last down there (last winter) pulled out of the car park one night (12:30) just lit it up , full noise 1st 2nd 3rd, turned a few more corners doin the same thing
just got through the other side of a round about, coppa pulls me up, i'm thinkin faaaaark. i get out and who is it?? the same prick that booked me the past 5 times!!! "hey cunt-stable"
he remembered me straight away. started on me about about stereo noise, then the straight through exaughst, the car being too low, a tiny oil leek, ram pod, so he's sayin all this shit, and i'm just sayin "yeah i know" "oh really??" the usual stuff.
he turns around and sez "look if i've booked u a fair few times now, so i'll make u a deal, if u can drive around in a sensible manner and not rev the tits off your car, i wont bother u again"
so the deal was made, i got in my car and drove away with a grin that stretched ear to ear!!!! Twisted Evil
strober
Regular

June 2002
Re: clueless cops Fri, 23 May 2003 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i think the term 'dangerous speed' implies speeds in excess of 2x speed limit.
natez
Regular

April 2003
Re: clueless cops Mon, 02 June 2003 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my cousin was driving in this old commodore, and his mates in the back of the car, were playing with a toy gun, just shooting eachother with it, an old lady who was driving next to them, saw this and called the police with the plate number etc, When he got home, 5 minutes after the cops nock on his door, asking about a gun that was in the car etc etc, his mum answerd and went crayz at him, cause she thought they actaually had a gun, he went to the car with the cops and showed them it was just a toy gun they bought from like bi-lo or something, the cops took the toy gun, and all they had to confiscate it for some reason, i dunno...

it was pretty funny when my cousin told me
kirkosaurus
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: clueless cops Sun, 08 June 2003 04:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
faulksy wrote on Wed, 06 November 2002 08:19

senario 1

COP: is that a rotor you have under the bonnet.
ME: no just a 4 cyclinder.
COP: better pop the bonnet.
pops open the bonnet
cop looks at cam cover and sees toyota on it
COP: oh toyota, thats okay. on you way son

What does it matter to the cop what's under the hood? Do the cops tell you what kind of engine you can and can't put in your car?
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: clueless cops Sun, 08 June 2003 05:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no, the rta does
but the cops are the ones that slap DEFECT stickers on your car if they dont like/dont understand what's under the hood of your car
bozwon
Regular

March 2003
Re: clueless cops Sat, 21 June 2003 02:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
one of the undercover cars here inn nowra is a late model camry.
it was out about 3 weeks ago and warned a mate of mine for going to fast around a roundabout.

the 2 cops in the car were wearing flannelette shirts.

i found it humourous

the crab story was cool
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Sun, 22 June 2003 04:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ha flannel - classic !

they musta been underflannel agenst - thogh we all know if they were driving a camry they should be wearing bowls uniforms Smile

as for the flannel - we know that this is a good thing - flannel is as effective as kevlar as a bulletproof jacket - and the moccy's they were wearing were specifically designed as runners moccies - no flipflops there !

they probably had their capsicum spray hidden in the packet of winnie blues in their top pocket Wink
jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Sun, 22 June 2003 12:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I've been asked to open the bonnet before.

In an SW20.
DiZ_
Forums Junkie

May 2003

Re: clueless cops Sun, 22 June 2003 14:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jase wrote on Sun, 22 June 2003 22:05

I've been asked to open the bonnet before.

In an SW20.

LOL , reminds me of the time me and my mate got pulled over in his twin webber 1970 VW bug, they asked us to open the bonnet. And what was in the bonnet , subwolfers of course Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Mon, 23 June 2003 09:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hehehe... Funny shit... Stupid coppers... Did they want to see the engineers certificate for the new Subwoofer powered motor Laughing Laughing Laughing ???
DLuded
Regular

June 2003
Re: clueless cops Tue, 05 August 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"I've been asked to open the bonnet before.

In an SW20."

Dunno if you've heard this B4 but i found it funny. Anyway, there was a MR2 cruise organised to meet below a particular bridge, with a large number of cars turning up. Just before the cruise was about to take place a red MR2 flew across the bridge doing 130+km/h followed by a cop car. A few minutes later the MR2 driver who had just sped over the bridge, quickly drove up and stopped his car where all the other MR2s were parked and said "help me, can u say ive been here for the last 15 minutes." Soon after the cops pulled up and asked the red MR2 owner if he was the driver or not of the speeding MR2. He denied everything. So one of the cops came over to the car, put his hand on the bonnet and said "its cold. its not him." As soon as they left everyone cracked up

Its proberbly not true but just shows u how much cops know about cars
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Tue, 05 August 2003 08:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha...

I would believe that if they were regular coppers...
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: clueless cops Tue, 05 August 2003 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
that is very very funny dude
scott
Newcomer

June 2003
Re: clueless cops Fri, 15 August 2003 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Going thru Lobethal (SA), up a hill in a 60 zone with an 80 zone over the other side of the hill. 3rd gear, about 80-90. Really loud exhaust. The copper with the radar didn't give a shit about the noise the car made, or the 17's on the car that came out with 14's. We go through the usual BS, how fast were you going etc. Then we get to the rego number. He asks me if it's correct. I say yes. He says "are you sure". The car is only parked in front of him 10 metres away. Just before he finishes shafting me for $363.00 for doing 96 in a 60 zone, he asks me again what my rego number is. So I tell him again.

3 months later, I get the $363.00 refunded to me, with the reason being that they "couldn't read your registration number clearly". Dumbfuck cop.
MR. 2
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: clueless cops Mon, 18 August 2003 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
had a very simialr experance with the sw20.... LOL actully two stories...
1. i was at the runs one night just finished a run and then parked my mate playing around said "shes running cold mate"
and then some bloke we just meet up with put his hand on the bonnet and said "shit it is too, what have you done to it???"
i cuckled a little and open the engine lid and said "its over here" the look on his face..... pricless

2. was going past a car yard a while ago and saw these two blokes opening up the bonnet and then they opened it and they looked very puzzled one of them scratched his head LOL.... pricless also.... poor uneducated buggers!
lumpy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: clueless cops Wed, 20 August 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You've really got to watch it coming out of Lobethal - esp heading towards Woodside. They love to put the bloody camera or a Laser gun there - I used to see it every Saturday morning when I lived in the hills. Thus on the way back from Woodside to Loby, you'd do max speed (180 limited for me!) up the hill, back off the last 200 meters, motor at 40 Kph past the camera and then nail it again over the hill and through the twisties!

Evil_Foetus
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: clueless cops Thu, 11 September 2003 10:36 Go to previous message
the crab and the dog stories are priceless.

me and my best mate have celicas (ra60 and sa63 respectively)

so here we are, driving side by side down a 60 zone ( as we do) doing about 80....now my mates car has blue squirter lights, had one dead headlight and a fat exhaust, and we go to turn off, and, as we do, take the corners hard as fuck (coz thats all our little slow celicas can do Laughing ) andi notice my mate is gone.

he had been pulled over and got a thing about his headlight, and exhaust. they couldn't get us for speeding because they only had a radar and couldn't prove whether it was me or him.

the moral of the story? if you're gonna drive like a fuck, do it in a BIG celica posse Laughing Very Happy Very Happy Evil or Very Mad
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:1UZ Cressida goes to Wakefield (Or, Biased99's day off!)
Next Topic:DRAG-->504 vs. MR Coupe
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 21:59:27 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.10920596122742 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.