Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » NT/TAS » Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 05:07 Go to next message
Ok people's this thread is for you all to post when your free on the weekend or at night and idea's for what venue we should all rock up to for our casual meet

Post your hearts out

Cheers

Jeremy
  Send a private message to this user    
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 05:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
We are talking about the weekend after this one right? I am outta town at a cousins engagement all this weekend. If it is next weekend I should be right
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 05:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sat should be alright for me provided i get back from this batchlor party i am going to but i am extremly low on cash like $10.
Like jeremy says curtana people will give you a lift the more people the better, we seem to be a pretty good crew if i might add so you can almost guarantee a good time.

Chris if you read this i dont suppose you have a drivers side top door hinge do you because mine has dropped about a cm since the weekend and i cant adjust it anymore?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 05:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok,

We don't have to make it this weekend how about next weekend gives jason some time to make some cash and gives people some time to sort out there organizers a sat night sounds like a good plan,

Now for the venue ?? were shall we go?
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tuggies Southern Cross Club sounds good. As does next Saturday
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 08:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Either that or civic pub or something but if most people live over south side then the i's have it
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jason.
i may.... have one... i gotta check out my spare doors in the garage ...
which means climbing over stuff..

ill check it out 2morrow for ya

Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 24 April 2003 22:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks man will arrange payment or services Rolling Eyes later. Amanda has my number or just contact me
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 25 April 2003 01:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
awesome i wasnt sure if she got ur number or not

i have to work this weekend..

so when i get a spare moment ill give ya call
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Mon, 28 April 2003 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats happening with this beer and pool night? Is it this Saturday and where is it? Or are we just going to go to the CCG one in may?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Mon, 28 April 2003 05:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
up to the people really im mean im probley going to be down there anyway so yeah
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Mon, 28 April 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm up for it, but lets get a solid date, or better still......

Let's play paintball!!!
wiso
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Mon, 28 April 2003 15:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paintball, now that sounds like a tip top idea. Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 28 April 2003 15:41]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Mon, 28 April 2003 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where'd you get that photo Joel? i've been looking for photos of the rally spec 165s
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 04:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Guys im not going to be able to make it sat night as i have a wedding in kangaroo valley to go to (i will have a drink for everyone)

Jezz
If you get to read this i will ring you tonight about your back window i think i know whats wrong with it.
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 04:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cool
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So it's this saturday now? perhaps i should do some work
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 08:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Barracks Boys!

Sorry I just realised I overlapped on your arrangements to meet up. I read on your thread as far as the lawnmower racing and missed the chat about you guys meeting up this WE. Phil and I were getting pestered to have a social meeting of the CCG so we just called it next Tuesday (6th).

Hope you guys are up for both your 'Barracks Boys' meeting and out drinks on the 6th. You guys are the life of the party!

Cheers.

Mitch
(CCG)
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll definitely be up for both!

Dont worry about it mitch!
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmmm camping at spooky monster hut in the bush on saterday or to th club... lemme think about that one. definatly be there on tuesday..
barring work..

stupid second job!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Tue, 29 April 2003 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey chris howd you go with that hinge?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Wed, 30 April 2003 01:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah good.
just gotta pull em off the doors they are attached to you
ill call ya to arrange a time and price,
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 01 May 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am now officially out Sad I have to go to Dubbo for a funeral. Leaving tomorrow and I shall be back on Sunday

Damian
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 01 May 2003 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Comiserations mate, just make sure you greet them with a smile and your middle finger.
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 01 May 2003 22:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
All may not be lost, I shall be returning on saturday at some stage. Leaving dubbo lunch time, maybe a bit after.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Thu, 01 May 2003 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So whats the go? are we going to southo's or a civic pub?
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 00:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well since jason can't make it this weekend cause he is going to a wedding i'd say where going to the southo in tuggers plus it has underground parking with security cameras so yeah
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 01:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok, well can I grab someones mobile number so that when I get back I can call someone to find out where you guys are as I have no idea what anyone looks like Razz Tuggies southo sounds good
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 01:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jeremy Marsh 0422130554

http://www.toymods.org.au/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi? album=/Events/20030418+-+Toyota+Nationals&mode =viewpicture&picture=Paul+-+showshine_079.jpg

The guy drinking the can of coke is ben ( sorry ben only photo i could find)

and i can't find a picture of myself

dark hair goatee generally playing pool you will prob see ben if he is coming first
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks, that gives me something to go off. What time is everyone heading down? 8ish? I go to the Southo all the time so I have probably seen you down there. Anyways I will give you a call jsut before I leave home and see whats happening

Damian
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 01:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
8ish sounds good before the crowds damian what you look like cause i might be there earlier
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 02:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Umm 6 footish, blonde/brown hair, no distinguishing features really. When I get there I will grab a beer and head over to the pool tables and call you, hows that sound Smile
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 02:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Unless you wanna pick me up from my place. I will probably be home about 5
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 02:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
umm dunno i may have two passengers already and thats enough to scrape my guards against the tyres

Ben: can you pick damian up from his place in kambah ( if you read this )
CuRtana
Regular

December 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can get down there, not a prob, my mobile is 0412 199 589. I will give you a call jeremy when I get back from dubbo and see whats happening ok? I gotta head off in an hour for that lovely 5 hour drive in a bommodore (5 hours cause mum will be in the car Razz)
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah sure, damian give me a call on 040 886 0558 any time before saturday night
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 03:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well so far we have

Jeremy (me)

Ashley

Liz ( Jeremy's girl )

Ben meyer

Damian

anybody wanna add to to it???

[Updated on: Fri, 02 May 2003 03:19]

benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
plus cap'n blotto
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 05:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TEE HEE Very Happy
jezz
Regular

January 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 05:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
can he be designated driver who is catching a lift pleaaaaasseeeeeee i don't really want to be in a fight sat night cause he tackels someone like a biker or football player
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 06:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
not so much tackling, just running into people at speed.. and knocking them over.
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 06:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so southo's at 8?
Capt'n Blotto
Newcomer

May 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey guys
Yeah i can make it, cya there. For the future, my mobile number is 0419 974 566.
TA22_3TG
Regular

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey is that you Sam?
Capt'n Blotto
Newcomer

May 2003
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah man, tis I
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TA22_3TG is Mitch, sam.

Alwaysra23 = gumby
jezz = jeremy
jason = jason (duh)
wiso = joel
and i take it we'll be meeting curtana in person on saturday

and i forget phil's alias

so its southo's in tuggers at 8 then?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Fri, 02 May 2003 23:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry guys i dont think i can make it this weekend
will definatly be there on tuesday tho
im going camping, with the yowie creature of death.
Laughing
if i dont return, its because i am dead!

lol now everyone thinks ive gone mad Crying or Very Sad
not to worry ill catch yas later
benmeyer
Regular

October 2002

Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Sat, 03 May 2003 00:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
the yowie creature of death?
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Canberra people meet for drinks and pool idea's? Sat, 03 May 2003 01:13 Go to previous message
lol i guess i should make the explain a little bit

last time some of the guys went out there, something was chasing a cow around ( at night) so the guys being fully macho "its just ferral dogs". so they check it out... put the spot light on the cow, what ever it was, turned and ran ON TWO LEGS at the guys in the door way.

naturally they shit em selves, ran inside the hut, and shut the door... then the door knob started turning and it started bashing on the door..

after a while it went away,

so yeah... its the yowie creature, that wants to kill people..

so im looking forward to a great night of drinking and pissing my pants Laughing

hope you guys can all come on tuesday night as well
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:All Toyota Owners Welcome to the CCG on Tuesday night!
Next Topic:Canberra boys help?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:25:30 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0088489055633545 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.