In Brissy
Trav
hipsi@hotmail.com
  Send a private message to this user    
Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
icon5.gif  Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Sat, 26 April 2003 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Any chance of shipping to melbourne?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Sat, 26 April 2003 04:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Trav,

How come you aren't using this? Clutch fork? Would you know if this is the same one Anthony Kellam makes?
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Mon, 28 April 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Are these still for sale? Or any more for sale somewhere that you/any1 know of?
thanks

Hirogen
Forums Junkie

July 2002
      WTF is a jabber?
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Mon, 28 April 2003 10:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still after some RWD 4AGE extractors myself, anyone help me out, drop me a line
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Mon, 28 April 2003 23:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still for sale.

Fook, they're not the same ones as AK has. I need to buy a set off him (even though they're only 4-1) because the ones I've got are too long for my KE10. His are much shorter and fit perfectly.

I can ship to Melb, I've had heaps of enquiries from down there, what's the go! I just need to get a price on shipping them. I've got about 6 or 7 ppl interested now so if you want them, they won't be around for long.

demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 00:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Travis: Do you know if these ones will clear the 4AC clutchfork? If they will I might get them off you (then you don't need to post them and stuff Smile )
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where there's a will, there's a way out huh! no postage would be nice. I don't know if I want to upset all these Victorians, you never know what they'll do to us Laughing

From what I've been told they will clear the 4AC clutch fork however since I cant get them down through my engine bay, I can't answer that from experience. You're quite welcome to trial fit them though.

Trav
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 04:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm... Well considering I don't have my engine yet... And I have a gearbox, but no bellhousing, so that's no good either. Hmm... Oh well maybe I'd better take the safe route out and get one of AK's, since I know it does clear the clutch fork.
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 07:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, yes AK's clear the fork, but you need a clutch reroute kit however. I'm not sure if this is required for mine.
twincam_ke20
Forums Junkie

November 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 10:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hmm if there too long for your ke10, maybe they'll be a bit too long for a ke20?!

Whos this Anthony Kellam you speak of? Got a number and maybe a price for these ones he make?
hipsi
Regular

December 2002
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Tue, 29 April 2003 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
a KE20 engine bay is much larger than that of a KE10. You shouldn't have any problems I don't think.
moo4AGZETA22
Regular

April 2003
Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Wed, 30 April 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a pic or to posted, or at least the manifolds dimensions? I need a RWD manifold to fit in my Celica. The 4AGZE transplant begins on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Was this manifold a custom job, or designed to fit a Sprinter? What fits a Sprinter should fit a Celica 4AGZE?
demuire
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors Wed, 30 April 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Trav,

Sent you email Smile

bloody_huge23
Regular

May 2002
Re:WANTED 4-2-1 RWD 4AGE Extractors SYDNEY ONLY Sun, 04 May 2003 06:56 Go to previous message
Hey all,
Does anyone know where i can get some extractors for a 4age 100kw for my KE30?
In sydney only please...Thanx,
Adam

[Updated on: Tue, 06 May 2003 01:49]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Ford Parts
Next Topic:BONNET SCOOP
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 11 05:35:40 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.004511833190918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar