Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Tech & Conversions » 22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz.

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz. Wed, 30 April 2003 06:33 Go to next message
22R (carby rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz.

Ie:
-Fuel filter part no, or what others will fit? where its located in a Hilux?
-Oil filter part no. Or what other filters will fit?

thats about all Smile
  Send a private message to this user    
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: 22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz. Wed, 30 April 2003 07:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dude... go to repco or kmart, and look in the RYCO book. it will almost certainly have your car in there, and will have the appropriate fuel/.oil filter to match it
LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: 22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz. Thu, 01 May 2003 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I did that, but the catalogue had 22re and 22rc and each had about 3 different oil filter part numbers for them!!!

Im sure any would fit from a 22rc right? as i couldnt find a normal single cab Hilux rn85 22rc oil filter code inthe book, the closest was a Sr5 22r.... so id say that would fit ???
toycelica77
Regular

February 2003
Re: 22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz. Thu, 01 May 2003 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
go to repco/supercrap/autobarn,look in the book supplied in the filter section, find your vehicle, grab code/s, then grab those items...

otherwise ring any parts place, tell them your details, you give them money in exchange for the goods... thats it

i suspect if you didnt know this process you shouldnt be touching under the hood of a car yet Confused
BansheeBuzz
Regular

January 2003
Re: 22R (rn85 1991 Hilux) Engine service info needed plz. Thu, 01 May 2003 10:47 Go to previous message
z418 is the ryco oil filter.

as for the fuel filter it depends on the cab style and also the tray style. So is your ute single,dual or extra cab with tray/styleside?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Non Toyota : VR4 head on Starion Block
Next Topic:Bigport and Smallport 1GGTE??
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 21:38:11 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0051021575927734 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.