Classifieds » Miscellaneous » FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
TX3Turbo
Occasional Poster

February 2003
FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Thu, 01 May 2003 02:28 Go to next message
Hey guys,

I bought this manual (on CD)for a friend of mine but we found out the it doesn't have the 1G-GTE engine that he was after.
So i was wondering if anybody might be intrested in it if not then I'm going to send it back.

The CD includes the user manual as well as the TOYOTA factory repair manual which included everything from engine parts down to single bolt on the body. It also has a complete part list of the engine and car.

asking $30.

Im in Sydney by the way.

[Updated on: Thu, 01 May 2003 02:29]

Send a private message to this user    
Danners
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Thu, 01 May 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is it the toyota workshop manual?

Dan
TX3Turbo
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Thu, 01 May 2003 02:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes it is indeed.
SUPRA MAN
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Thu, 01 May 2003 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danners------> If we bought this one, we wouldnt have to pay postage from the USA for the one on ebay.....

rvrolla
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Fri, 02 May 2003 04:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give ya $20?
Helmann
Regular

July 2002
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Fri, 02 May 2003 08:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
why not rip it for us all to dl
then send it back and get your money back
that way we all profit
Sam99
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Sun, 04 May 2003 02:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll give you the $30 for it on the understading that it includes the complete part number list with diagrams. I'm in Perth so we'll need to work something out about payment. Please email me at sam@nw.com.au and we can discuss funds transfer or COD etc.

Thanks, Sam
TX3Turbo
Occasional Poster

February 2003
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Mon, 05 May 2003 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sam99 wrote on Sun, 04 May 2003 12:02

I'll give you the $30 for it on the understading that it includes the complete part number list with diagrams. I'm in Perth so we'll need to work something out about payment. Please email me at sam@nw.com.au and we can discuss funds transfer or COD etc.

Thanks, Sam

Hi Sam99,

Yes it does include cataloge of all the parts with their pictures, numbers and diagrams. It also has pages and pages of wiring diagrams and stuff.
I think the easiest way would be to transfer funds to my account number rather then COD as COD was some extra charges i been told.

thanks
Sam99
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: FS: Manual for 7M-GE/GTE (Supra MKIII) on CD Mon, 05 May 2003 05:33 Go to previous message
Thanks TX3

Please send me your BSB and A/C number and I will transfer the funds. You should probably use a private email A/C rather than this forum.

I'll send you my address details and confirmation that I have transferred the money when I hear from you.

Cheers, Sam
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:[SOLD] Celica/Corolla Springs + Extractor [SOLD]
Next Topic:ECU Tuner use, it's a Toshiba 100 CT sub notebook
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 21:43:10 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0040781497955322 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.