Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
icon10.gif  Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 12 March 2003 23:52 Go to next message
Hey all,
As you are aware I'll be making a "holiday" trip down to Melbourne and you are all invited..
I'll be touring the Toyota factory on 8th of May at 1pm and I have made 20 reservations for people who want to join me.. Very Happy

If you want to come please post here..And I'll hold a position for you.

I'll be leaving on the 7th of May early..

[Updated on: Fri, 09 May 2003 04:34] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 26 March 2003 02:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am already in Melbourne but want to do the tour, is that o.k???????
alwaysRA23
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 26 March 2003 03:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, if theres a place i wouldnt mind meeting up with you guys somewhere on the road, not sure if u have to bypass canberra to get to melbourne

but yeah, providing i have the cash ill come!
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 27 March 2003 01:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ok guys... I (Rod) has found accomodation for our (my) holiday to the Toyota factory..

We will be staying in Williamstown in a place called the
Hobson Bay Caravan Park
158 Kororoit Creek St
Williamstown
03 9397 2395

Rod and I will be staying there.. Please join us!!
The cost is $75 a night.. That gives you a self contained 3 room cabin, 2 of those being bedrooms. It's a additional $10 a night per additional person over 2 people..

The place is surrounded by the Maritime Museum and the Botanical gardens...Which we can visit if we get bored..

We will be staying from the 7th to the 11th.. Wednesday to Sunday.

It will be fun..!!!
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 27 March 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Quote:

I am already in Melbourne but want to do the tour, is that o.k??????

Of course LadySX..... You can meet us there.. or stay or give me a call when your there!!
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 27 March 2003 03:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh and for those of you looking for a budget type accomodation. Tent sites are only $10 per person per night ! Smile

Cabins are self contained with there own Kitchen, Bathroom and TV. The cabins sleep a maximum of 4 people tho (1 Double bed & 2 Singles)

Each cabin has a parking space with it additional cars can go in the Visitors car park. Tent sites all have parking on the site Smile
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Sat, 29 March 2003 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As tempting as it sounds to lock up the house and stay in a caravan park for a few days, I think the creature comforts of home win this time Smile
So what time will the group be getting to the Toyota factory, which entry to the factory do we go in through?
Sprinter
Regular

September 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Mon, 31 March 2003 23:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Rod!!

Long time no talk.

I've just moved to Mebourne and wouldn't mind hooking up with you for the tour. The only problem is that is a Thursday, making it tricky to get out of work.

If you mind keeping a spot for me I'll do some prebooking of my busy schedule Wink

What sorts of things does the tour cover?

Are you bringing your beasty?

Denis
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Tue, 01 April 2003 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denis,

My beastie is still in a few too many peices to make it out of my Garage much less to melbourne Sad

As for the Tour info Joe can better advise what we will be seeing but it would be great to see you there and catch up !
dorikin
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Sun, 06 April 2003 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey, i'm in melb and i most deffinately would love to attend the factory tour, if that is at all possible. i also know of some mates who would drop everything to go, so if there are many, or any positions that you need filled, i can certainly manage to have them all full!!! but first off, save one for me!!! email me if there is more info quarter_sfear@hotmail.com
Sprinter
Regular

September 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 10 April 2003 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey again Rod,

Looks like I will have to bail. I will be interstate with work across the entire time your here Sad

Travel safe!

Denis
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 10 April 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joe i'm keen to go save me a spot please

what time are you planing on leaving?? on the thursday??

Any one keen to share a room with me down there??
[-astroboy-]
Occasional Poster

April 2003
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 11 April 2003 01:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Pumpkin,
This sounds great! I'd love to come, and am in Melbourne; so can hook up down this way. Most likely wont have the Supra by then, though I will get there somehow Smile

Please send me a *hoy* at robert@uad.com.au with the details.
Thanks.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Mon, 28 April 2003 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Howdy peoples, I already live down melbourne way, so I'll be doing my best to make an appearance for this one, along with mrsmart.

I might even be able to meet up with you people, show you how to find the factory, and we could all go on a bit of a drive together afterwards? Just an idea!

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Tue, 29 April 2003 00:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Woo Hoo. I more week of work and I'm going on Holidays Smile

So who else is DEFINATLY coming ????
TheStitt
Forums Junkie

Membership Secretary

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Tue, 29 April 2003 02:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be ther however Flying down
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 30 April 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There's a very good chance I'll be there, let you know tomorrow. Also mrsmart WILL be there, even if I can't make it.
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 01 May 2003 03:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Good to hear.. Give me a call to meet up when were down there,,
4AGE
Forums Junkie

January 2003

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 01 May 2003 05:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'd be up for it. Got space for 2?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 01 May 2003 06:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yup, i've been there before but definately keen for a looksee again! as well as to meet up with other folks too!!!

[Updated on: Thu, 01 May 2003 06:19]

LowRollaBoy
Regular

June 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 01 May 2003 08:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey where is the Toyo factory? Im a melbournian and i duz not knowz where it is.

LadySeGG, are u going? U going with Mo? If he is not going can i come with u? Thankx LAH
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey peoples

Unfortunately, I might not be able to come on the factory tour Crying or Very Sad But I'd still love to meet up with some of you guys afterwards and go for a drive or something Cool
LadySX
Regular

May 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 02:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I don't think I can make it either Sad (sob) and I so wanted to see the Toyota Factory. I would have been like a kid in a pet shop Sad
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 03:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
toyoto factory - which one?
there is one in port melbourne being rebuilt
but the big one is on grieve pde altona north.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 03:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grega,

Joe has the exact details mate but he did say it is in Altona !

LadySX and Mr Shin,

DOH !!! would have been good to meet a few of the melbournites while we were down there.
Teenz
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a good time Guys - make sure you have a safe trip.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rod - yup - i drive past in on the way to work every day
also been around the place before. is grouse

bring it on i say!
BAD22
Regular

April 2003
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Can i come? i promise to bring at least one of my toys Very Happy
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 15:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm going to TRY and wriggle my way out of things to come along, if I can.

And I'd still love to meet up with a few of you afterwards in the evening anyway, even if I can't make it for the tour.
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Fri, 02 May 2003 21:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
c'mon you gotta roll up to this - its well worth it believe me!
gianttomato
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Sat, 03 May 2003 08:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The timing is looking bad to come along on the tour, but I'd be keen to meet up in the evening.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Sat, 03 May 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes, we MUST meet up... I insist Evil or Very Mad

I'm sure as hell gonna try to make it along for the tour all the same Surprised

But, whereabouts are most people staying? Lets make a time/place, and get a whole lot of us together there for a big ol' fashioned meeting/greeting/gawking at cars/going for a drive.

Say, in the evening, e.g. 8pm? Later? earlier? anyone? Go to dinner someplace perhaps?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Sat, 03 May 2003 13:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also, whereabouts before the tour? Should we all meet at the caravan park at, say, 12?

And maybe at the caravan park in the evening again?
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 01:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
so whats the go? where are we meeting?
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 05:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well I'm gonna try and trundle my way to the caravan park at, say, 12:30ish, if at all possible!
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 06:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
right.

hobsons bay van park, about 12.30pm. no drama. meet you there.

basically to get from the van park to toyota, you travel up kororoit ck rd to grieve pde and then hang a right. doesn't get much easier than that!

rod/pumpkin, i'll PM you my mobile number.
ra23celicachick
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 06:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah crap, just found out about this but I have to work tomorrow anyway. Hope you all have fun, Think of me stuck in my office building (it's the Melbourne Central Tower)
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Grega wrote on Wed, 07 May 2003 16:10

rod/pumpkin, i'll PM you my mobile number.

um... they left at 6am this morning

hope you catch up with them

if you need to PM me your number and i'll pass it on

Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have a good time down there ppl...
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I'm gonna be naughty and skip things I'm not meant to so I can come along Very Happy

I've got Pumpkin's number if that's any help by the way...
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Wed, 07 May 2003 21:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
no worries mrshin i'll look out for the sprinter

rollaboy - no worries will try and take photos, but, don't think they'll allow any inside.
mrshin
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 08 May 2003 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
'cept I won't be in the sprinter... still doing the diff on that, I'll be in a MX73 couch Very Happy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 08 May 2003 00:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okies will look for cressida then! sheesh Very Happy
Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 08 May 2003 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
okies

for those that are interested - dinner is ON at 7:30pm tonite

where :
Morning Star Hotel
cnr Parker and Electra Streets
Williamstown VIC 3016

9397 6082 is the number of the pub.
Roll up - the food is good!

Grega
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Toyota Factory Tour - Cruise to Melbourne in May Thu, 08 May 2003 06:59 Go to previous message
No Message Body

[Updated on: Thu, 08 May 2003 06:59]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Soarer Cruise Saturday 24th May
Next Topic:ANYONE IN BRISBANE WITH A OLDSCHOOL CELICA?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 02:06:49 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074470043182373 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.