Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Toymods Membership & Feedback » Do I need somone to nominate me for membership?

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
mikey_m
Regular

September 2002
Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Thu, 24 April 2003 02:26 Go to next message
I am a bit confused about membership, do I need to be nominated by a Member? Do I need to own a Toyota? I currently have a Nice Astra with desire to build up a AE70.... Can anyone shed any light on this type of stuff
  Send a private message to this user    
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Thu, 24 April 2003 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes you need to be nominated for membership. This is part of our constitution. Generally it is fine to have the membership secretary and another member who's around at the time you want to join sign the form for you.

Don't worry if you don't know anyone in the club, just come along to a meeting or an event and we'll be able to sort things out.
DannyGT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member

May 2002

Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Thu, 24 April 2003 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mikey_m wrote on Thu, 24 April 2003 12:26

I am a bit confused about membership, do I need to be nominated by a Member? Do I need to own a Toyota? I currently have a Nice Astra with desire to build up a AE70.... Can anyone shed any light on this type of stuff

heya

no you do not need to own a toyota... as we have members that have sold their cars and now drive others... but you do need to be a toyota enthusiast Smile

if you can't make it to a monthly meeting send in your membership form/money and i will ensure that you receive the nominations you need

cheers

mikey_m
Regular

September 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Tue, 29 April 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Guys

I will be there at the next meeting with all the Paperwork ready to GO.

Mikey...
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Tue, 29 April 2003 11:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A Holden as a members car... Thats a first...

I'm sure you Ford (silly, silly) ppl will be happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy ...

mikey_m
Regular

September 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Tue, 29 April 2003 23:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Although Holden at the Moment, I am working on a Modified KE70
Joshstix
Forums Junkie

Toymods Vice President

May 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Wed, 30 April 2003 02:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"A Holden as a members car... Thats a first... "

I wouldn't call it a first, we've had members with no Toyota's for a while. One example sold his camry for an Astra. As our constitution says we are for Toyota enthusiasts, not only Toyota owners.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Do I need somone to nominate me for membership? Thu, 01 May 2003 09:49 Go to previous message
Well It's a first for me anyway...

I know we have other members with other cars but yeah... Anywayz...
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:QLD membership
Next Topic:Membership renewal - coffee cup
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 02:44:52 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044960975646973 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.