Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
icon12.gif  2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 30 April 2003 10:43 Go to next message
Hi,
I'm selling the top end off my 2JZGE, basiclly everything from the head up, including head,loom, ecu, efi ( inlet manifold has been polished), etc, it is out of a 97 supra, 68.000km's, I want to keep the bottom end for a new project!

$650

For more info, call 0408 604 140

Regards
Dave

[Updated on: Wed, 30 April 2003 10:48]

Send a private message to this user    
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Sun, 04 May 2003 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Yes this does include cams, dizzy, the whole lot!!!

Regards
Dave
Evan_26
Regular

April 2003
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Sun, 04 May 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
97 supra ??? does it have a dizzy ? or is it the new ones ? with the trigger thing that fires the coil packs ? Not VVTi by any chance is it ?
Could be interested.

E
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Sun, 04 May 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi, its not a VVTi,it does have a dizzy, comes with coil, injectors, etc,if your interested, you can take the engine, take all the top end bits, and bring back the bottom end back when you can,here are some pics of the engine ( but now the efi manifold is polished), it has been in one of my boats, I have sold the boat, I want the bottom end for a future project, any thing else, you can have

http://www4.tpgi.com.au/users/loats/technical/2jzg e/hydroplane.html

regards
Dave

[Updated on: Sun, 04 May 2003 06:16]

ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Sun, 04 May 2003 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dave,

dont mean to hijack (free bump anyway) but are you stateside yet? i guess not if youre trying to flog your engine Smile

went down to the bridge to bridge today, was hoping we might run into you. mission unsucessful Smile. some crazy pieces of equipmnet down there though, and was wondering what you might know about the local 'Sainty' custom billet alloy engines? rather 'large' to say the least Razz but just after any info you might have on manufacturer etc

btw: what does a cabover hull sell for these days - sans engine?

cheers
ed
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Sun, 04 May 2003 14:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Ed,

I had planed to go to the states next month to start testing to jetboat, but my dad has just made a visit to Aust and we have secured sponsorship here in Australia( and a major sponsor deal going on now), so now the boat will be coming out here, and in 2 months time we will be testing here, which will be the ideal setup and the one we wanted!

the only reason shockwave has been sold, is because I'm getting my GP 22ft hydroplane going ( I use to have a 502 ci chev in it, but after tasting jap power,I know I can match the preformance of the chev with import power, I will be going this way with the GP hydro stay tuned!!), and I don't have that much room in my workshop, tooooo many boats

Cabover can start as low as $2000 ( less engine) up to$$$$$ as much as you like, good way to have fun on the water and muck around with jap engines too, if you ever have a look at one, give me a yell, and I'll check it out with you

I don't know a great deal on Sainty, I know over the past 4-5 years they are getting a handle on there engine in the drag car,

Regards
Dave
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Tue, 06 May 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
THUMP....I mean "BUMP"

Dave
Alchemist
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Tue, 06 May 2003 16:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nothing to do with the engine, but those boats look awesome mate! And a 2JZ in a boat Smile wow that'd be some sideways action. Good luck with sale Smile
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Thu, 08 May 2003 13:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,
Yes since giving Toyotas ago in my boats, it's been great!, My other boat has a 1J and is preforming better then the 350 chev that was in it!, and more to come!

Regards
Dave
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 14 May 2003 13:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
it's the final THUMP... I mean "Bump"

[Updated on: Wed, 14 May 2003 14:00]

Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 04 June 2003 07:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day Guys

I still have the topend for sale, which includes all above ( also starter motor) I had $650 on it, its in my shed and in my way( really) I am open to serious offers, you can take the complete engine, and bring back what I need

PH 0408 604 140

Regards
Dave
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 04 June 2003 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
dave, whats your idea of 'serious'....

Rolling Eyes probably not the same as my idea....

id take it if it came at the right price, but i doubt i could realistically offer over 200 for the head alone...

hows the testing coming along?

cheers
ed
Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 04 June 2003 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day ED

The boat leaves the states in August, should be here in september,then we'll start makin some noise!

$200, na probably not the same Idea, I'd rather sell the lot, A good offer will own it all

But thanks anyway!!!

Talk soon
Dave

[Updated on: Wed, 04 June 2003 13:19]

Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Wed, 04 June 2003 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day ED

The boat leaves the states in August, should be here in september,then we'll start makin some noise!

$200, na probably not the same Idea, I'd rather sell the lot, A good offer will own it all

But thanks anyway!!!

Talk soon
Dave

[Updated on: Wed, 04 June 2003 13:17]

Loosecannon
Regular

May 2002
icon11.gif  Re: 2JZGE Topend,head, efi, loom, ecu,the lot complete Fri, 13 June 2003 13:29 Go to previous message
well, if there are no takers on the whole lot, I'll seperate it,which means I'll have to pull it a part!!! so Pick a part and I'll give you a price Please PM me on this, all the parts are listed above

Regards
Dave
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:look at all these bits for sale (more to come)
Next Topic:Anyone else after a Front Mount Core.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Wed May 8 09:31:50 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0049037933349609 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.