Classifieds » Parts Wanted » Decent shocks to suit RA65, seats, tweeters

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Decent shocks to suit RA65, seats, tweeters Wed, 07 May 2003 00:15 Go to next message
Konis, KYBs, whatever
Like anyone is going to reply, but it doesn't hurt to ask Wink

Am also after a pair of nice tweeters, some nice seats (prefferably blue or black), another electric fan (prefferably 12") anything else to suit an RA65

[Updated on: Sun, 15 June 2003 12:15]

Send a private message to this user    
white83supra
Regular

March 2003

Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Wed, 07 May 2003 06:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pedders have a new shock that is very good. http://www.pedders.com.au/catalogue.asp?prod=VRD
I was quoted $600 or so fitted to my MA61. As soon as I raise the cash they're on.
ant
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Wed, 07 May 2003 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for bothering to reply, but I'm not buying anything with a Pedders name on it or having them touch my car.

I felt this way before I read that site someone posted not long ago. Ahh... http://www.fukron.au.tt/

BTW Pedders shocks are just Monroes rebadged. Usually more epxensive, too. I'd consider going somehwere else and buying something else personally.

Out of interest though, did you read a good review or hear good things abotu or find out first hand that these dampers are good? and good in exactly which way? For $600 I reckon you could have Konis all round (tho perhaps not fitted)
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Fri, 09 May 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear suspension is a breeze to install, though i always stay away from the front far too risky

koni's would be the way to go, i was quoted $800 for koni's and 'custom' springs because of the IRS they said and the price included fitting
celicamad85
Forums Junkie

Banned member

May 2002

Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Fri, 09 May 2003 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rear suspension is a breeze to install, though i always stay away from the front far too risky

koni's would be the way to go, i was quoted $800 for koni's and 'custom' springs because of the IRS they said and the price included fitting
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Thu, 05 June 2003 05:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats a pretty good price - i was quoted $880 for Koni Sports (yellows) all round, and they're not externally adjustable. that didn't include fitting or springs.

what sort of konis were they? any idea how much for just the shocks without fitting?
Stefan
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Decent shocks/stuts to suit RA65 Sun, 15 June 2003 12:03 Go to previous message
*bump*

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:AE92 Washer Bottle
Next Topic:Lexus IS200 17inch rims wanted
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Tue May 14 18:25:03 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0041630268096924 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.