Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Interstate Cruises and Events » Queensland » Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
Ae86-Te
Occasional Poster

March 2003
icon12.gif  Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Wed, 16 April 2003 10:09 Go to next message
hello , does any 1 know of a ae86 sprinter, 4agze twin supercharged! 18psi forsale somewhere in Queensland.. bout 4grand??
dis wank told me that he took it for a test run! just trying to suss it out
thanks...
also any 1 know of a 'maysaya' fella? jap drifter dude in Queensland?? rb25 or 20 silvia??got a drift club or sumfin! Shocked
  Send a private message to this user    
munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Wed, 16 April 2003 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you wont get any respect on these forums talking like a dick. im just warning you there is a whole thread in general discussions about sprinters and idiots with their drift ideas.

just a warning

Daniel
Ae86-Te
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Thu, 17 April 2003 09:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey! Thanx 4 tha warning, I'm Not after any respect.
I'm not a drift dick.. i wouldn't degrade my 86 like that! or any car 4 that matter! Japs are the real drifting legends and should stay that way!
i was just trying to find out if this dude is lying his ass off 2 me, about the 4agzze shit and this import drift club thing.

SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Sat, 19 April 2003 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Laughing Laughing

Import drift club is REAL!!! Very Happy

GZZE AE86 well I have never heard anyone slapping another S/C onto the side of a GZE!!
ultimatechaos
Regular

March 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Sat, 19 April 2003 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
theres an SR20 club that try to get out once every month or so at a track and drift there cars Smile

the AG"ZZ"E i cant say i've ever seen one there .. only ever seen one sprinter and it looked Oz Spec Stock.
Norbie
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Thu, 24 April 2003 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I can't see the point of putting two superchargers on one engine, unless it's a BIG engine and you're trying to do it on a budget. Methinks the wank you were talking to meant "twincharged", ie turbocharged and supercharged. There used to be a twincharge kit available (from HKS I think) for 4A-GZE's.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Fri, 25 April 2003 15:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ae86-Te wrote on Wed, 16 April 2003 20:09

also any 1 know of a 'maysaya' fella?

I'm pretty sure that this fellow was featured in an past issue of High Performance Imports ... he was drifting a yellow R32 GTS-T around a track.

I only know that he is based in Queensland however I'm not too familiar apart from this.

As for that Sprinter with 4AGZE for $4k, I was only aware of the green one that Soarer 21 was selling a while back however this was sold a while ago.

A twin charged 4AGZE one for sale for $4k? I find it hard to believe ... Confused
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Tue, 06 May 2003 12:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll be lucky to find a standard Sprinter for that price these days.

Powerslides is not drifting.
Ollygt
Regular

January 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Tue, 06 May 2003 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You'll be lucky to find a standard Sprinter for that price these days.

Powerslides is not drifting.
BLOODNINJA
Newcomer

May 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Wed, 07 May 2003 03:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also any 1 know of a 'maysaya' fella? jap drifter dude in Queensland?? rb25 or 20 silvia??got a drift club or sumfin

I know Masaya, Why do you ask Sunshine? (Yellow, RB20 Skyline!) Smile
Ae86-Te
Occasional Poster

March 2003
Re: Twin supercharged sprinter? in queensland F/S Wed, 07 May 2003 10:02 Go to previous message
hey, bloodninja.. I heard maysaya has a driftclub up there?..(urban drift ..I fink) he likes ae86's and can get 86 parts from Japan?! he has a mate gully' wif a silvia(ardkor street drifter, so I'm told!) these boyz r supposably making a homevideo ? thanx for the info anyways!
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Hello i am new here :)
Next Topic:3tgteu - Any descent ones for sale?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:05:35 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0044929981231689 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.