Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
jish_hemp
Occasional Poster

September 2002
ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 08 May 2003 14:47 Go to next message
does anyone have wiring diagram (for the whole car) for the 1974 celica ta22 GT.

im looking at buying one but the electrics are in a bit of a mess. fuses keep blowing when u turn things on (dimmer for dash gauges causes the brake light fuses to blow).

if i cant do it myself how much would it cost for an auto electrician to go through the wiring and fix it all up.
  Send a private message to this user    
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 08 May 2003 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i wouldn't mind a wiring diagram for a 1974 TA22 LT
if anyone has one as well
jish_hemp
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 08 May 2003 15:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this thing i s awesome. Its tubbed out and can take tires 20inches tall and about 12inches wide. has roll cage installed in the back half of the car. and a front section that just needs installing. The rollcge is made of aluminium. has a 2tge in it, k&n airfilter, extractors and exhaust, plus a microtech computer with handeld tuner.has a racing harnes in it. used to have a 13b rotary in it for dragracing.

it needs work but should turn out schmick when finished. its also a genuine GT model celica ta22.
gmsta27
Regular

February 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 08 May 2003 21:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have the diagrams from a toyota shop manual but i don't have a scanner i can make copies and mail them to you if you don,t mind the wait as they have to come from Florida.

Greg
sideshow
Forums Junkie

March 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 08 May 2003 23:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ops wrong thread hehe

[Updated on: Thu, 08 May 2003 23:02]

Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Fri, 09 May 2003 02:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Send me an email at sixworks@optusnet.com.au and I'll send it to anyone who needs it.
silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Fri, 09 May 2003 12:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah if anyone gets the wiring diagrams can they email them to me at lord_silver_fox@hotmail.com
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Mon, 12 May 2003 05:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jish_hemp,

Dude is the car blue and located in the Riverstone/Windsor area ? Has it got a cut down ford Nine inch diff mounted on Motorbike springs ? If so It is/was indeed a Genuine TA22 GT. Its been bastardised way to much for me but will make a unique streeter with the right amount of TLC.

Your easiest option is to reloom it yourself with an Uncut TA22 loom from the same year. (Its not a 1974 either, that just what the rego papers say !) its a late 72 or early 73 from memory.

I looked at it a while ago but the guy wanted far to much for it. I actually also saw it when it still had the Rotary in it, right after its feature in a car Mag (street machine I think) was $8500 back then (early 90's)

Good luck.

jish_hemp
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Mon, 12 May 2003 13:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thats the one. wont buy it now, my dad said its probably thrashed from its drag racing days. plus i want something with back seats and a decent sized boot (vl commodore or skyline silhouette gts 2)

the celica looked liked a giant biro pen in that colour Very Happy
Grant
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Mon, 12 May 2003 22:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Colin, your email bounced? The diagrams won't go through.

Grant

[Updated on: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:11]

silverfox
Regular

November 2002

Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Thu, 15 May 2003 12:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
you couldn't send a copy of those diagrams to me

[email addy in ealrier post on thread]
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sat, 11 October 2003 06:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I own that car Now its Plates are ALL-10B shes mine Evil or Very Mad http://www.pbase.com/dvs_one <----- Pics she has a ser5 13bt in it now Evil or Very Mad .. Ok now the Question.. My mate has rewired the dash but i need a Wiring diagram of the hole car cos i have no tail lights ect.. can i please have a copy of the wiring diagram?

dolmar_@hotmail.com

Cheers.
Dvs_one

[Updated on: Sat, 11 October 2003 06:46]

DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sun, 12 October 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PLEASE HELP!!! i need this diagram.

Cheers
raw_2t_power
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sun, 12 October 2003 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
still after the diagram? do u own that eh? after any parts?
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sun, 12 October 2003 10:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah still need the diagram no parts are need but thanx anyways. do u have a copy of the diagram i could have ?
raw_2t_power
Occasional Poster

October 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sun, 12 October 2003 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
copy this link to the browser www.geocities.com/sleeka73/Wire_diagram/
DVS_ONE
Regular

May 2003
Re: ta22 wiring diagrams Sun, 12 October 2003 10:21 Go to previous message
thanx much appreciated Smile
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:new turbo for 3tgte
Next Topic:ACK ! HELP .... Flame out the air intake of an EFI car ?? WTF ?
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu May 9 15:15:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0050220489501953 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.