Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Cruises and Events » **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. (5) 0 Vote(s)

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Tue, 14 May 2002 08:11 Go to next message
Alright, new idea (that's the beuty of planning something so far ahead, you can change it plenty of times Wink ).

This is now the Toymods MEGACRUISE and will be a competition with prizes at the end.
The aim is to be part of the biggest group of a make & model of car (within reason). Eg, if there's, say, 20 sprinters (not likely Razz ) and only a few celicas, rollas and others, then the sprinter drivers will each recieve a prize.
The groups will mostly cover more than one model, eg, 20 series celicas will be counted together (TA22s, T/RA23s and RA28s), as will AE82 & AE92 rollas, cressidas, old & new mr2s, all supras, and all celicas after the 20 series. Also, all the cars that are by themselves, with no similar model, will be counted as a group. But if there's two of you, you're both out.

As yet, the prizes are undecided, but bear in mind there will be somewhere around 10 prizewinners (going by the numbers at the supercruise), so don't expect all gold trophies each. But I will try to make the prizes good.
Anyway, the cars will not be counted untill palm beach, so all cars of the group must be there, I'm not counting cars that showed up at homebush but didn't make it all the way.

The day will be saturday (there you go Blake ) the 20th of July, which gives plenty of time for everyone to arrange it into their schedules.

Meet, 10:30am at Homebush, we need to leave by 11:30, in the carpark just near the station, right next to Australia ave. Here's a little map to make things easier...... Smile

http://www.bd4s.com.au/p6_map.jpg

From there we head north up Homebush Bay to and then we'll turn right onto Victoria rd. Then we'll travel along victoria rd heading south/east towards the city, crossing Gladesville bridge, then iron cove bridge, then follow vic rd to the left and over Glebe Island bridge.
Now this is the fun bit, cos if you take a wrong turn, you could end up in the middle of the city. We're going to follow victoria rd (which becomes the western distributor) round to the left, heading north, & go straight over the harbour bridge. I decided it would be stupid stopping in the city, it would be to hectic with so many cars.
So after we cross the harbour bridge, we need to keep to the left and take the second exit on the left, which is Falcon st, where we turn right. We follow this rd through neutral bay & mosman, down over the spit bridge, and then we take a right at the first set of lights after the spit bridge, which takes us towards manly.
Before we go through manly, we going to have our halfway stop at North Head.
We're gonna turn right at Belgrave st, then a left onto east esplenade, left onto Ashburner then right onto Darley rd, which takes us up to the North Head lookout. For those that havn't been here, it's one of the best views in Sydney.

Once we're all regrouped, we'll head back down Darley rd, turn right t the first set of lights, then left onto the Manly foreshore. Follow this rd to the fist set of lights, turn left then the first right onto Pittwater rd. Follow Pittwater up to Warringha rd where we turn left, follow that to Forest Way where we turn right. Follw Forest way up to Mona Vale rd, turn right, then we'll pull over up the long stretch for a real quick regroup.
Back on Mona Vale rd, we take a left at the first set of lights, and right at the roundabout just after the lights. This rd we follow down through Church Point & Bayview, until we meet up with Barrenjoey rd, where we turn right and head on up to our final stop.
We won't be going all the way to palm beach, we're gonna stop at a sports oval just before it, with a BBQ, toilets & some play equipment Razz .

Here we'll cook up plenty of snags, steaks & rissoles, so you people had better be hungry! Sausage sandwiches will be $1 for members, $1.50 for non-members, steak sandwich $2 for Ms, and $2.50 for n-Ms, rissole sandwichs $150 for Ms, $2.00 for n-Ms. And cans of drink for $1.

After we feast and check out each others cars etc etc, if everyone is still keen we can cruise into the city. This part of the cruise is depending on what everyone thinks, and who can suggest where to go. There aren't many places a big bunch of cars can all pull over and park in the city, but I'm sure we can arrange something. Head down to bondi maybe?

I should have directions to hand out on the morning, and I'm gonna try to get some photocopies of a map to give out too.

Keep an eye on this thread for more updates, as I remember all the finer details! Wink

[Updated on: Sat, 20 July 2002 09:50] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Tue, 14 May 2002 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
At the moment it looks like we should be driving through manly at about 3ish, maybe a bit later, and then we're going to head up Pittwater rd until Warringha rd where we turn left, and then turn right up Forest way. From there we join up to Mona Vale rd, then turn up McCarrs crk rd, which turns into (the other end of) Pittwater rd, a nice bit if twisty stuff.
Then on up to Palm beach. I figure this should be about and hour/hour 'n a halfs or so drive, maybe more seeing as we are there for the scenery, so will be driving slow enough to appreciate it of course.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon7.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Tue, 14 May 2002 10:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll be there Mate !

The cruise route sounds great Bigworm. Well done in putting it together.
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Tue, 14 May 2002 16:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tsk tsk tsk

did u run it by simone.. the secutary?
Rolling Eyes

well all the secas can show too.. and we will be cruising in a line.. of types of cars!

hehe
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Tue, 14 May 2002 22:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'll definatly be there.. Seca boys... Can you keep up ??
Laughing
troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Wed, 15 May 2002 07:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
see this pic??
<---------

i think i'll be keeping up alright!
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Wed, 15 May 2002 07:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah well, just don't forget to flip that little supercharger switch!
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

[Updated on: Wed, 15 May 2002 07:54]

EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Thu, 16 May 2002 02:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ill be there Smile
go the 2TG
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon6.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Thu, 16 May 2002 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skull - Mad
Hey joel since Nark is not invited is that the same for me. LOL. Concidering we drive the same car. HEHEHE. I will be there any way.
Mark
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Thu, 16 May 2002 12:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah mate, it's nothing to do with the car he drives, don't worry! hehehe
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon12.gif  TA23 Battle ! Fri, 17 May 2002 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Bigworm,

Now if my lieracy skills are vaguely accurate didn't I read somehwere on the old forums that two certain TA23 owners were up for a challenge at Eastern Creek on May 15th ?? Well since it was cancelled I guess it will be the Old Celica Cruise that will see who's who ! (Legally and safely of course !)

Prepare for the 4AGE to be humbled Razz
A certain other TA23 owner has done a little fine tuning hehehe

BTW what is it with food and Celica colours ??

Orange, Mustard and Cream ?? All this talk is making me Hungry !
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Fri, 17 May 2002 05:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Haha, it's lucky the drags were cancelled, it saved me having to come up with an excuse! Wink

As for the celica cruise being the proving ground of the TA23s, bring it on, it's still over 2 months away, alot can happen in 2 months (although I'm yet to make that statement apply to me, most things I do take 10 times as long as I plan....).
I think the supercruise will be good though, Joe better be going.

And don't worry, I'm used to being humbled alot. I was owned by my mate in his swift. Cry I had a car length lead off the mark, and he had pulled in front by the end of 2nd gear, and walked away in 3rd.

I'm gonna delete that soon, too. Nod

So what was goin' on with the 2TG? How much better is it going now? I gotta have a word with Joe......
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Fine Tunning ! Fri, 17 May 2002 05:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm,

I'll leave all the details to Joe but lets just say it helps when you actually have the right parts on your engine. Smile

BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Fri, 17 May 2002 15:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, well, I just got hold of a part that has been desperately lacking from my motor....... a part they forgot to install from factory. Wink
blake
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Sat, 18 May 2002 06:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exellent, sounds like a mad cruise Joel, count me in.
showtime
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, Mon, 20 May 2002 06:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey this sounds like it's gonna be
huge and i will have my
liscence back for three days by
then so i will actually be able
to drive it in the cruise and not
be a co-pilot (which sucks after
6 months)so Yea i can drive again
Rolling just one question is the
hiace allowed or is it still a waste
of time No No No anyway count me in
ill get norm and jake to come as well

[Updated on: Mon, 20 May 2002 06:30]

Norm
Regular

May 2002

icon6.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, Mon, 20 May 2002 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Showtime, you will get Jake and me to come will you?

If i've got my liscence back by then aswell i'll drive and if i dont i'll have to scab a ride off Jake.

But i should be driving by then.

Cheers Norm.
SW20R
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002
Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Mon, 20 May 2002 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel, BigWorm.
ill come by the meet at homebush so i can get the o2 sensor off yah Smiley =

[Updated on: Mon, 20 May 2002 07:42]

TOY77
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Mon, 20 May 2002 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hopefully i wont be away with the army....

If i can come i'll line up with the celicas
hehehe hehehe

Stew
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
icon5.gif  Re: Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Thu, 23 May 2002 05:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many celicas you guys got lined up?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Fri, 24 May 2002 15:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats with all of you guys loosing ya licences???
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Fri, 24 May 2002 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'll be there in the rolla... are non toyotas welcome to tag along???
Norm
Regular

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**Cruise for everyone, with lots of old celicas, details (!!!!) Fri, 24 May 2002 23:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oz_Craig, Loosing your liscence is the trend, dont ya know Rolling Eyes

Rolla Boy, everyone is welcome the more the merrier Rolling

Cheers Norm.
BigWorm
Forums Junkie

Toymods Board Member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 25 May 2002 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BUMP

Check out the new plans..........
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 26 May 2002 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Showtime (and anyone else)
If you want to cruise and are prepared to cruise than BE THERE.Anyone willing to turn up and have fun should be there with out fear of being told that their ride is a waste of time.I've seen your van (it looks pretty good)and if it suit your needs and you enjoy driving it then take no notice of what anyone says.Most people don't have something they can use for work or play and cruise it to so don't worry about it.
YOGI8U
Regular

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 26 May 2002 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
this is what the club needs!!!!!!
cant wait for it!
Puffy
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 26 May 2002 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This sounds like it will be big and hope to get the day off work so I can be there also (thanks for the notice)......Oh by the way,which catagory does a GT4 Group A fall into Question

Anhar Khamas
GT4 Group A
scrote
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 26 May 2002 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
be there for sure. dont know whatin yet. tryingto get my friend with a shovel nose corona with an fj20 in it to come along...
86sprinter
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 27 May 2002 00:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 27 May 2002 04:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Joel, please contact me ASAP - 0418227386 cheers! just a few things to discuss!
86sprinter
Occasional Poster

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 27 May 2002 04:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No Message Body
FNK11Y
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 29 May 2002 00:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aprox. What kinda numbers are you expecting?
I'll bring my little celica
toyseca
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 29 May 2002 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
we should be looking for at least 50 cars there! we will try and break our cruise record of 55 cars at the last supercruise! come on guys we have to beat it!

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 29 May 2002 00:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How many supras do we reckon there might be ??

If the supra group has a chance then I will bring it down otherwise I'll tag along with toy77 ni his celica.

Supra Boys and Girls lets have a show of (interested) hands.

Matt

thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 29 May 2002 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bigworm,

The new improved plan looks great !! Chalk me up with the old Celica's Smile

CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 29 May 2002 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if my car is back on the road by then count me in
and ill say st3ve ae92 will be there also
86sprinter
Occasional Poster

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 30 May 2002 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
G'day guys,
me & a couple mates will be coming for sure it sounds awesome!!!! i'll be bringing my little sprinter along for the ride Heart hope there is a big sprinter turn out cause as we all know the sprinter is the best Toyota ever released Nod Razz well see you all there

cheers Bennett Freak
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 30 May 2002 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
looks like you can add another celica to the list
all going well I should be there
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 30 May 2002 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
my tired old celica will be there, of course
probably getting thrashed while I'm at it
IRA11Y
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 01 June 2002 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Chalk me down as there...even if I have to take the Cressida No No No
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 01 June 2002 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Laughing

How many secas reckon we get there???

might add one more to the list by drivin too... Rolling
Oz_CrAiG, what ya mean if ya car is back on the road??

Should get some CB's... maybe
St3ve_AE92
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 01 June 2002 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHA, should take the tarago!!! Razz
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
icon10.gif  Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 01 June 2002 11:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skull - Mad
Hey Bigworm this is going to be a great cruise count me in as well as my friend with the Astra SRI. She enjoyed the last cruise. Mite not have my Celica though as i need a new car soon. But will be there in wot eva car i have. hehehe
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 01 June 2002 17:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hahaha... can I take a guess at how many RAV's will be there? Razz Very Happy

I don't know if I'll be down there or not - it's a 1500 km round trip coming from Ballina....
UP4SUM
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 02 June 2002 10:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I will be there for sure as long as nothing else goes wrong with my car
EMP-2TG
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 08 June 2002 06:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
count me in for sure Smile
its going to be an awesome day for us all Smile
toyrota
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 08 June 2002 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
with the new cameras in the tunnel I will need to be in first gear to show you guys how loud the exhaust is but it might cost me two points then.Owning a car that stands out is becoming harder and harder,remember the good old days when you couldn't park anywhere in fear of coming back to nothing?? now you can't even drive somewhere to take the chance
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 10 June 2002 09:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i want a demonstration sometime on that day toyrota!
I might be able to top it if I kill my engine.. that'd make a louder noise Smile
Bounty
Regular

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sun, 16 June 2002 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Razz I just sold the rolla, guess I mite tag along with some 1
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 17 June 2002 07:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bump..
Golum
Regular

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 19 June 2002 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
perfect. i'll be in sydney then picking up my first toyota and car too, i'll have a blue or pink slip by then (still confused with what they are). Does anybody think i can work out a deal with the rta to let me go to the cruise then drive to brisi the next day?
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Wed, 19 June 2002 03:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
man just try and get the blueslip day b4 pay rego and you will be right to cruise then drive home
Singlecam
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 20 June 2002 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Watch out for the ae82 with the power of 80 horses, lol.
YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
icon14.gif  Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 20 June 2002 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sounds great.
I've asked Grandma for use of the ol 'rolla and she is it should be O.K (she likes me to take it out and dust the cobwebs occasionally Very Happy ).
See ya's there.
YelloRolla Rolling
Darola
Regular

May 2002
Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Sat, 22 June 2002 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey there guys, Darola will be on da cruise (maybe with da mods, maybe without depends how things go hehehe )

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 24 June 2002 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im not a member yet but i would definatley be there it sounds like a heaps cool idea

troyboy
Regular

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Thu, 27 June 2002 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hi mum

[Updated on: Thu, 27 June 2002 03:02]

draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 01 July 2002 06:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
1 question... are there likely to be any speed bumps?
a friend of mine is intrested in coming, but he has a 180sx with bodykit and lowered, so he's paranoid about speed bumps (even though it isn't *that* low)

from what i understand of the route, it will be main roads with no speed bumps, but he wants to make sure
CrAiGzEE
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 01 July 2002 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Draven we are going on a 4x4 track thru the bush so he might scrub every now and then
lol

just kidding
RAV-GT4
Forums Junkie

Toymods member
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon13.gif  Re: **OFFICIAL TOYMODS EVENT**MEGACRUISE, with prizes. Non-members & non-toyotas welcome. Mon, 01 July 2002 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
I'm not even keen on taking my RAV4 on a 4x4 track (which it MAY be made for), because the poor bitch squeals and groans over a change of surface, let alone a whole dirt track.

With my bodykit (being custom-made, as there are no manufacturers of RAV4 bodykits in Australia, just what you see come from Japan), I don't think even my RAV will scrape on speed humps - minimum outside height being the height of the sidesteps (210mm) or a bit over 8". The front corners sitting maybe an inch higher when they're eventually implemented.
Pages (2): [1  2  >  »]   Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Cruise to Newcastle
Next Topic:Hands up for Megacruise.
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Fri May 3 18:01:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.011950016021729 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.