Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 03:14 Go to next message
TOYOTA CELICA TURBO 74 TA22 coupe, 3T-GTE, 1.8L, twin-spark, twin-cam, EFI, intercooled turbo, mod plates, 500klms since rebuild, new forged pistons, inject engine management, Supra 5speed, sports exhuast, s/wheel, racing seats, custom interior, 2-pack Monza red, mags, new low-profile tyres, regd 08/03
  Send a private message to this user    
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 03:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
are YOU selling it and looking for what people will buy it for? Or is it for sale and you want to know a fair price to pay?
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
its for sale and im looking at it
do u know what it would perform like
boris
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
On probation

January 2003
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i'm assuming it would be fairly quick, but i wouldn't know power figures... how much do they want for it?
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 03:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TEST DRIVE.......... Rolling Eyes
gold28
Forums Junkie

August 2002
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
6-8 grand depending on condition
Pumpkin
Regular

Toymods Board Member

September 2002
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 04:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The 3TGTE came out with 160HP standard from factory, that was non intercooled. I would imagine that it would be pretty impressive on the road.
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think i Know this car ... Hmm - i remeber seeing a 2 pac red 3tgte ta22 coming to the brisbane celica club meets now and then - Was pretty neat if i remeber rightly - but at that stage it didnt have an intercooler

If it has a small bonnet scoop on it for the airpod under the bonnet - I know the car .. and the young fella that owned it
sleeker162
Forums Junkie

May 2003
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 05:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
just to clear things up, i'm not selling it, just goin to have a look at it Twisted Evil
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Its sold as far as I know! The New owner is new on these forums!
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thing with "500kms since rebuild" is there's absolutely no way to tell if that's BS or not.

if the paint job is good (ie, not starting to bubble rust underthat spanking new paint job) then I'd agree with 6 or 7 grand.
it will have cost him a lot more than that, and he'll tell you so, but he's draming if he wants much more than that. 8 if it's in really good nick
rdraginrolla
Regular

July 2002
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 06:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
2 bucks maybe $2.20, but i dunno gotta see if finance will approve it. Razz
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 07:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stock 3T-GTE will see approx 100KW at the wheels

ive ridden in a 3T-GTE TA23 ..... and that pulled pretty nicely from memory
dlwd3w
Regular

May 2003
Re: How much would you pay for this car Tue, 20 May 2003 07:33 Go to previous message
I've purchased the car, The rebuilds a no joke, he's got receipts and dyno graphs from it. is in good condition except he's buffed through the paint job to the undercoat on the rear right window strut Crying or Very Sad

Though with all the unmentioned extras it's well worth it, it has a sound system, bov, fmic, etc.. so it's all rwc and ready to go, pick it up tommorow night! Guess I'll see you all at the next meet Very Happy

[Updated on: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:34]

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For all you celica owners
Next Topic:TRD racing camry
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat May 4 04:24:00 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0046889781951904 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.