Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Classifieds » Miscellaneous » F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 07 January 2003 10:40 Go to next message
In part to help fund a driving trip around Oz, and also the desire not to place the items into storage, I'll offer the following goodies for sale to any interested party!

TA22:
Bonnet; very little rust but has a dent in the front right hand corner (easy repair)
Rear Bumper; straight but needs rechroming or painting (also suit TA23/RA23)
Window Glass; good general cond (also suit TA23/RA23/28)
Tail lights; suit 72 on (also suit TA23/RA23)
Tail light Centre Panel (also suit TA23/RA23)
Steering Shroud; exc cond
Indicators; exc cond
Window Scissor Winders (also suit TA23/RA23/28)
Front Park Lights
Grill
Bonnet Hinges
Front Bumper Filler Panels
Air Shocks; as new Monroe (also suit TA23/RA23/28)

TA23, RA23/28:
Front Bumper
Stone Tray
Rear Windscreen(RA28)
Rear brake shoes
RA28 Tail lights
RA28 Fixed Side Windows
RA28 Hatch Gas Struts
RA28 Rear Strut Cover

ST 204/205:
Rear spoiler, 2 feet type

AE86:
Various interior parts: ask me specifically?!
Standard brake callipers and drums
Front seats (standard)

KE Corolla:
Twin Carb setup suit K series motors
3K/4K engine bits and pieces, ask me?!
4K electronic ignition

Driveline:
3A long motor to suit recond, some bolt on parts available
3TGTE head with inlet manifold, injectors, throttle body, dizzy, ... will separate
3TGTE dizzy rotor
3TGTE flywheel
2T/3T Genie Tuned Length headers
A series motor to T series box Bell housing
T series motor to T series box bell housing
M series motor to R series supra 5 speed bellhousing

Tools
Drop Saw Jig; uses angle grinder to cut steel and pipe
Sandblaster; small hand held unit, good for home use

Will update the list regularly as I find more bits to sell and remove items sold!
Clint!

[Updated on: Thu, 03 July 2003 01:00]

Send a private message to this user    
corolla coupe 18rgu
Regular

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 07 January 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i'm interested in the efi pump and the trd clutch, got any extractors for 18rg
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 07 January 2003 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey how much for the RA28 tail lights + fixed windows..?
do the lights have globes/wiring or is it just the light surrounds/housing??

Cheers mate
Guy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 07 January 2003 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Corolla Coupe 18RGU (you need a real name to use!), sorry no Extractors! Email me directly on ifitsuits@hotmail.com or sms or call me on 0403 733 054.
Guy the lights include the wiring and plug, with the light bulb holders too. Again, Guy email, sms, or call me for prices.
Thanks for your interest so soon guys!
Clint

[Updated on: Tue, 07 January 2003 16:30]

enigma
Occasional Poster

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 09 January 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clint,
Just sent you a PM,

Thanks.
7mgtema71
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 09 January 2003 02:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the clutch! can you reply to my email account with details on the type, age, specification and any thing else that will be benificial to me, cheers. Also, how do you know it's a trd clutch?

supra7mgte@hotmail.com
thanks
20valve69corona
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 09 January 2003 05:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi,

How much do you want for the gearboxes.

T50 Gearbox suit TA22/23, no bell housing
T50 Gearbox Suit AE86, no bell housing
W50 Gearbox suit RA23/28/40, no bell housing

cheers

will
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
icon4.gif  Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 09 January 2003 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the complete motor + an extra set of injectors?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Fri, 10 January 2003 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
supra7mgte, Will, and Ashley, I have sent emails directly to your email addresses regarding your enquiries. For those others interested in parts, please email me directly at ifitsuits@hotmail.com, as it allows an easier response and ability to keep track of who wants what (and who has first dibs on certain parts!). Many thanks, Clint!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 11 January 2003 12:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold the 3TGTE to suit rebuild, with the recond head and gasket set today. Still have some remaining 3TGTE parts availble, email me directly if you're chasing something in particular.
Clint
ed_ma61
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 11 January 2003 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats the story with the sand blaster? brand/model etc? is it a stand alone hand tool/equip, or does it require an air compressor etc?

how much are you looking at for it?

cheers
ed
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 13 January 2003 15:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ed,
Sandblaster is a "Samson" and resembles a spraygun (all sandblasters require air!). Perfect for small or tight areas, and has only been used for about ten minutes total time. Also comes with two spare nozzles, and 50Kgs of garnet, however postage on the garnet would be quite prohibitive!!! Email me direct at ifitsuits@hotmail.com, if you're interested?!
Clint!
georgetr
Occasional Poster

October 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Fri, 17 January 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Do you have a left hand mirror for an RA28
or an Air Condition switch. (Looks like demister
switch but light is blue.
Please Ring 0412 960762
Thanks George
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 18 January 2003 01:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yep, I have a air con switch. Email me on ifitsuits@hotmail.com, or call me on 0403 733 054, for details.
Clint
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 01 March 2003 04:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
added some more t50 gearbox stuff, so bumpity bump!
Clint!
Jason
Forums Junkie

December 2002

Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 01 March 2003 05:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi clint do you still have the clutch if so how much and gas struts also? jax_fulto@yahoo.com.au
FLY PSI
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 01 March 2003 06:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Have you still got the lifter pump? if so how much??
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Fri, 07 March 2003 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ash and Jas,
Sent you emails to your associated emails regarding your questions.
Clint!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sun, 16 March 2003 01:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sold some fuel pump stuff, added some fuel pump stuff and some bellhousings too!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sat, 22 March 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
added some Sprinter stuff, read on!
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 24 March 2003 07:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much do you want for the T50 to suit sprinter?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 24 March 2003 09:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roadrunner,
You've got PMs! Laughing
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 25 March 2003 03:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
how much for the ta22 bonnet hinges??
justin
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 25 March 2003 03:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
also interested in the 72 model tail lights, these are the flat ones are they not??
how much, what condition??
justin
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 25 March 2003 09:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No, they're the later model type, and are in good condition. Think you are chasing 71 model lights? You've got a PM regarding the hinges.
juzzo84
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 25 March 2003 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thanks anyway Smile
sprintin
Regular

January 2003
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 26 March 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm after 2 front mounting brackets for an ae86 front bumper (they need to be straight). Do you have them? Would've preferred Brissie tho...
Smile
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 27 March 2003 09:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nope, no mounting brackets!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 31 March 2003 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Added some Corolla stuff too!
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, + Motors, Boxes, ... Sun, 06 April 2003 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The Sulo bin is looking hungry, ..., alot of whats still around will be fed to it, if not sold off in the next couple of weeks!
blackRA28
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 07 April 2003 10:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey man What is the condition of the front RA23/8 bumper bar?? im in need of a 100%straight one, would be worth more to me if perfectly chrome. Probably gona source one locally, seeing as im in SA.. just wondering tho.. Cos then if somethings getting shipped over i could maybe grab couple other ra28 bits, Anywho this is all cash permitting which it probablly wont!
what would you be asking for it?

Cheers

Guy
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 07 April 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And I wish you all the luck in finding a perfect one! I have three here, but nothing over 80% perfect. If cash is tight for you, I'd suggest you will be waiting a while longer to afford one, cos I know how hard they are to find in perfect condition!
masTers
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 05:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, do you still have the ta-22 bonnet hinges? if so how much?
SleekHer
Regular

March 2003
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Give ya fiddy bucks for the lot!! Razz
Sprinta
Regular

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 09:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Do you have the ae86 clock surround ? Smile
i doubt it but if you do i want it ! Smile
MR PLOW
Forums Junkie

September 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 12:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey mate where you located um also twin carbs how much.
brad
Meathead
Regular

March 2003
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 14:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I'm interested in the Twin Carbs and I have sent you an e-mail.

PM me or e-mail back:

roac0027@flinders.edu.au

Thanks Very Happy

[Updated on: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:19]

Altezza
Regular

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 14:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey I am after a sprinter interior light and clock, let me know if you have and how much??
thanks
masTers
Occasional Poster

November 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dude, if you still those 2T extractors ill come and get them this weekend. and also maybe the bonnet hinges.

Steve
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Wed, 21 May 2003 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
after a ra23 fuel sender unit. do you have one?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
every time I put this back up I sell a bit more so here goes again!
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i take it the ae86 front seats are aus-spec?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 04:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yep! I also have a set of black padded race buckets I'm considering selling if thats more your style?! They'll also accept 5/6 point harnesses without modification.
Sharpie
Regular

May 2003
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
How much for the K Series twin carbs?

Rob
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 06:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
What Brand carbs are they?
CLG
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

December 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 03 July 2003 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The twin carbs are to suit any K series motor and are an original 3K setup, with the carbs being Aisian items. It includes the Aircleaner body and filters, carbs, inlet manifold and some of the throttle linkages (you'll need a cable and holder). The were rebuilt about eight years ago, and since then have only done approx 20 000Kms on a rally car. They are in excellent condition and are ready to bolt up. Rob, you have a PM re price!
roadrunner
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Mon, 07 July 2003 08:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I know i asked you about the box earlier but PMs long gone. whats the T series box to A series engine bellhousing worth to me and aqbout how much would it weigh? ( for posting ) And what do you want for the twin carb setup for the 3k
Sammeh
Regular

May 2002
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Tue, 22 July 2003 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alright, all for TA22, I want the bonnet + hinges, front bumper fillers, parking lights, anything else you can manage from the front of a '72 TA22, also desperately need a front drivers side guard in good condition from you or anyone else reading this post.. crashed car some time ago and very sick of driving it around damaged so i want to get it fixed.. fast!

Sam
horner boy
Regular

February 2003
Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Thu, 24 July 2003 04:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sprinter rh rear tail light. have you got one?
thug_immortal
Forums Junkie

June 2002

Re: F/S: Shed clean out, 71-82 Celica, AE86 Sprinter Parts, KE Corolla, + Motors, Boxes, ... Fri, 25 July 2003 00:59 Go to previous message
Hey,

U still thinking of selling the bucket seats?

Do u have any pics of them because i could be interested Very Happy
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Quad Mikuni Carbs with manifold (pics fixed)
Next Topic:TA22 5 speed box
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 20:37:16 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0074260234832764 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.