Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Wed, 14 May 2003 10:08 Go to next message
HI Guys! Soon to be for sale (maybe) will be my friends RA60 Toyota Celica GT-R. It was regitered but was defected for chassis rust and child seatbelt restraint(more details on this soon).This car is a jap import and is in very good condition, but best of all it came out with full 4AGE running gear from the factory! AE86 Engine and T50 gearbox and I think it has LSD aswell. Ill get more details soon on the car, so I hope there is some interest out there!
Regards, NOS4AG!!
  Send a private message to this user    
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Wed, 14 May 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Errr... a factory 4AGE RA60...
I think someone has thier facts a little wrong.

First, there never would have been a factory 4AGE RA60.
Second, a 4AGE powered RA60 would run like a real dog.
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Fri, 16 May 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry mate, but I think YOU are wrong because I have driven the car and seen the rego sticker and japanese compliance plates and they are genuine!!!! The car goes vey well and drives well too. The car has an original GT-R badge on the rear and has a 'TWIN CAM 16' badge on the front, both from factory! The engine is also factory, and is also standard in the engine bay. Any other know alls want to have a go, or are there some real people who are interested in the car!
M.W.P.
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Fri, 16 May 2003 11:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well what can i say... thats very weird.
Shouldnt it be a AA60 then if its from the factory?
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Fri, 16 May 2003 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well its an RA60 Body so thats all I know about that, but I hadnt heard anything about the car euther until I had seen it. So cmon people is anyone interested in the car? Smile It could be a good upgrade 4 you M.W.P! Smile
gingernuts
Regular

December 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Fri, 16 May 2003 16:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey whats your mate after for this car
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Mon, 19 May 2003 01:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
He wants $1500 for the car. Its defected but was(and can be) registered. Unfortunately, I cant get photos of it.
Regards, NOS4AG!
NuGeN
Regular

April 2003
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Wed, 28 May 2003 12:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
if only it wasn't defected... i'd be interested...
peewee
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Sat, 31 May 2003 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well........ you can't transfer rego on a defected car (assuming that someone will buy it to drive, rather than for parts) so it would have to come off the defect before sale
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Mon, 02 June 2003 03:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what was it defected for?
what needs to be done to get it back on the road?
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Tue, 03 June 2003 09:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It was defected for chassis rust at the front, but my brother has since fixed that. And it was also defected for not having a child seatbelt restraint. As far as I know that was it.
Its in excellent condition for its age, with electric seats, sunroof, excellent air-con and sprinter running gear. You cant go wrong for $1500!
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Tue, 03 June 2003 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what sought of chassis rust are we talking about? alot of chassis rust makes cars a write off. how was it repaired?

thanks scott
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Thu, 05 June 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
My brother fixed it, he is a qualified mechanic. The rust was where the front tow hook is. Just behind it in fact. A whole new piece was welded in. I cant explain it fully, but might now be able to get some photos of to put up on the site so people can it. :
Regards, NOS4AG
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Thu, 05 June 2003 09:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yes. very interested. pics would be great. where abouts in adelaide is the car located?

thanks
nos4ag
Regular

November 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Fri, 06 June 2003 12:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The car is located at St. Mary's. Yes. I will try to get some pics Smile
Regards,
NOS4AG!
NuGeN
Regular

April 2003
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Sat, 07 June 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Will the car be undefected before sale??
faulksy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Thu, 19 June 2003 13:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
whats going on with this car?
Patr1c
Regular

May 2002
icon9.gif  Re: Query Of Interest! RA60 Celica GT-R Thu, 19 June 2003 23:51 Go to previous message
It has been sold.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:For Sale RA65 $5500 / WTB Sprinter
Next Topic:Turbo Soarer 340kw For Sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 05:52:25 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0056290626525879 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.