Toymods Car Club
www.toymods.org.au
F.A.Q. F.A.Q.    Register Register    Login Login    Home Home
Members Members    Search Search
Toymods » Members Rides » just a guy with a dream...

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
just a guy with a dream... Mon, 14 April 2003 04:12 Go to next message
just a guy with a dream, a dream to one day own a classic celica of my very own Very Happy
anyways, im 14, fell in love with classic celicas as soon as i saw one, and im gonna get one as soon as i get some money Smile
anyways, my msn is johnnyblacket@hotmail.com if ya wanna chat or anything, about anything(mainly cars Smile )
anyways, just joined toymods, and decided to post this.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 April 2003 04:13]

Send a private message to this user    
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Mon, 14 April 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Welcome to the club...
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Mon, 14 April 2003 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camden ay, what school you at?
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 09:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i goto elderslie high, you goto a school around here?, and where in camden ya located?
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Me and Twinky goto the same school as you Shocked Shocked
What year are you in? i guess year 8 or 9?
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 11:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shit, yeh yr 9, what yr yous 2 in?, i might even know ya, or know of ya
GZE-STYLE
Regular

July 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
im in year 10, Lachlan Edwards Cool
whats ur name?
Twinky's name is John also, You'll see a Gold Supercharged Corolla at school after the hollidays! Very Happy Very Happy
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 11:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh im in yr12.

Yeh my car should be there after nearly a year of build up
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 12:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sounds pretty sweet Very Happy
yeh, my names john blackett, i hang around the quad, kinda at the bottom of those stairs to the toilet
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
and i take it that, since its surpercharged ya running a 4a-gze?, and if so, done any other mods? and if not, what are ya running under there?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 13:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeh I got a ZE. Did the paint and motor over a period of time. Use to be white, with the wheels I got now. But that was almost a year ago.

Gotta get it engineered soon, rego, then mods Smile

You might of seen a green corolla ive driven there before 4agze also, and sometimes a silver ta22 celica with GZE.

[Updated on: Tue, 15 April 2003 13:52]

XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 14:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sorry, dont recall, and id definately member a ta22 Very Happy i love those cars, and with a gze too, damn, thats what i wanna get in my first gen celi when i get one Smile. ya got any pics of your babies?
Twinky
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 15 April 2003 14:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Look in the NSW forum listing.

Theres mine - 4agze Ae82 Twincam Hatch

UP4SUM AE101 4agze Corolla - My bros

Andrews 4agze ta22 celica - Mates which is now sold
king16
Regular

July 2002
icon14.gif  Re: just a guy with a dream... Wed, 21 May 2003 11:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey john, i go to your schoool to im in yr 10 and that supercharge ta22, there my wheels off my sprinter.... Laughing
manipulate
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Fri, 23 May 2003 11:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This skool is where its at apparently
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Fri, 23 May 2003 15:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Apparently so aye Mani Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
king16
Regular

July 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Sat, 24 May 2003 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah our skool is the shit man.....hey john blackett do you hang around ben charters and that...?
sleeka73
Regular

April 2003

Re: just a guy with a dream... Sat, 31 May 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
where bouts is camden? i might have a relitivaly cheap celica 4 sale soon if ya interested?
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Sun, 08 June 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh,i do hang around charters and that, and sleeka73, id be very interested, but you see.... no money, im poor Sad
oh well
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chuckles - Sounds like we all should go back to this school so we can talk toyota during math Smile hey if i rolled up in my Gt4 - would i be considered L@@t in the schoolyard ?

* chuckles *

Good luck with your projects boys and XIL3d learn now that Celicas rule - and Corollas are driven by girls Smile Laughing

Good to see another youngster on the RIGHT path to toyota enlightenment Wink
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
[quote title=Classique71 wrote on Tue, 17 June 2003 19:00]and Corollas are driven by girls Smile quote]

Bitch... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The truth hurts Laughing
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes! you are ! and my favorite one Smile

No ones as cheap as you ! Evil or Very Mad Thanks shane for putting me onto him! Wink

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No worries mate, I got bored with him. Plus hes a bit loose now Confused
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 09:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahh - good point Smile
Very Happy

No KY needed Wink
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WTF???

I hate you Shane Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil ...

Stop picking on Rolla Boy Sad Sad Sad ...

Please Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...

LOL...
Cool1
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods
Banned User

May 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 11:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just releasing you Smile
Classique71
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 11:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It sucks to be a corolla owner sometimes Smile Suffer beeotch Wink

* laughs ! *

To the Boys - dont worry about cool1 and Rollaboy - Theve been a net item for a while - and have lovers tiffs like this all the time Wink
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Tue, 17 June 2003 11:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No words are needed this time...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil !!!
wizzfizz2097
Regular

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: just a guy with a dream... Wed, 18 June 2003 00:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha at school my corona wagon was a hit with the ladies.... not Surprised
especially after i rear ended this daiwoo and couldnt repair it for a month...
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Sun, 06 July 2003 11:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeh Classique71 im way ahead of you with the celicas being WAY better than the rollas hehe, dw all you rolla owners, maybe one day you'll get a decent car Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
.... well i spose i cant talk considering i cant drive and dont own a car at all but, you know, sometimes no car at all is better than a rolla Laughing Laughing Razz Razz
gtman
Forums Junkie

November 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Thu, 10 July 2003 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, I'd take a nice rolla over not being able to drive. I think I'd take any car. Well, not a hyundai Razz
Wood§tok
Occasional Poster

July 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Thu, 10 July 2003 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah, hyundais suck.
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Fri, 11 July 2003 10:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hmm yeh, hyundais suck lol, speshially excels. did any of yous here about that guy, or guys, who went around smashing excels in sydney?? i heard it on the news somewhere, anyways, i wanna meet him and shake his hand Laughing Laughing
RobST162
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Fri, 11 July 2003 12:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
yeah I heard about that. they were issuing warnings in the suburbs where he was 'operating'

[Updated on: Fri, 11 July 2003 12:54]

dylusion
Regular

May 2002
Re: just a guy with a dream... Fri, 11 July 2003 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hate to sound like the little bitch here... but i would have to disagree with you here XiL3D... no i wouldnt want to shake is hand..
i would want to give him a belting he will rember. It doesnt matter what sort of car it is.. it belongs to someone and chances are that person loves their car. How would you feel if you worked really hard to save up some dosh and finally bought a TA22.. then someone decides for the fun of it to smash it up. I bet you wouldnt want to shake the his hand... as for excels.. they may not be your cup of tea but that doesnt mean they arent a good car. I personally dont like the look of the excels but doesnt mean they suck.

just my 2 cents. Smile
XiL3D
Regular

April 2003
Re: just a guy with a dream... Sat, 12 July 2003 07:35 Go to previous message
hmm yeh fair enough....
but anyways, i really hate excels, thats just me though, if someone wants to go and waste $8000 on a crapbox its ok by me
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:sup, im a newbie rolla owner from the US
Next Topic:my car vids
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 20:36:51 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0084860324859619 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.