Classifieds » Cars For Sale & Wanted » Modified AE86 again on sale

Show: Today's Posts  :: Show Polls 
Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
icon9.gif  Modified AE86 again on sale Mon, 02 June 2003 06:31 Go to next message
My car will be back on the market as of 12:01am. The buyer, who has so far failed to be able to come up with the money, has until midnight tonight as per agreement.

My 86 is back for sale. The car is modified and set up for circuit/drifting. Unfortunately the car hasn't seen much road use due to constantly having work done on it.

The list of mods goes like this:

*Car stripped and fully resprayed white inside and out with graphics, engine bay is flat black. Body is clean with aerial removed and the hole is welded up and smoothed over. THE BODY ALONE HAS HAD APPROXIMATELY 200 HOURS SPENT ON IT.
*There is a race seat for the driver, passenger is lucky to get the factory seat. THE CAR IS COMPLIANCED AS A 2 SEATER and will be refitted with the factory driver's seat as the race seat will be removed. Car will be sold with 6 months rego (currently expires in July).
*100kw 4AGE fitted with cold air intake, extractors, sports exhaust and big fat plug leads.
*Later model Corolla radiator fitted with thermo fan. Washer bottles relocated as with the battery which now sits behind the passenger seat along with the fire extinguasher.
*Suspension has front strut brace, coilover suspension on the front with lowered heavy duty on the rear.
*Front brakes are RA40 Celica discs, rear are standard Sprinter drums.
*Wheels are 13" Japanese Works rims. Tyres have good tread left.
*Interior is stripped with pretty bare. No stereo crap. Nothing that adds weight. Heaps of aluminium work inside for door trims, rear hatch and where the stereo used to be. 3 stage shift light fitted. Interior is clean.

I think i have covered most things. There are lots of little things I haven't mentioned but feel free to ask about the car.

The price is now $6300 with 6 months rego with factory seats. email me at machewjunk@hotmail.com and i will send photos out to people. Or call me on 0414 223 176.
Car is in Brisbane. Serious buyers welcome to view car.

Attachment: engbaybox2S.jpg
(Size: 34.55KB, Downloaded 324 time(s))
Attachment: alinside1.jpg
(Size: 59.63KB, Downloaded 301 time(s))

[Updated on: Mon, 30 June 2003 09:15]

Send a private message to this user    
PSYCO_7
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keen to now what the front suspension setup is, coz we are just getting to that development stage on my mates AE86.
Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 07:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Where are you located?

have sent an email..
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 07:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
No! Mattie ... say it ain't so ... Sad

BTW, have u mentioned this to Vito? He said Brad was interested as well ... Confused

Consider an engine swap first with a bluetop? Laughing
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 07:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
reason for sale??

looks very dman nice i might add
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 08:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pics of the car for sale .... sheesh! You gotta learn how to post pics doode ... Laughing

http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/5-2003/AE86/dodgy%20haro123456_small.jpg
http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/5-2003/AE86/dodgy%20haro1234567_small.jpg

Better picture links on the Club4AG website:

http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/5-2003 /AE86/dodgy%20haro123456.jpg
http://www.club4ag.com/PHOTOS/contributions/5-2003 /AE86/dodgy%20haro1234567.jpg

Before anyone asks ... the vinyl graphics say "Hachi Roku Drifter 86" in Japanese katakana... Very Happy
PSYCO_7
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 10:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Howdy Simon. Haven't seen you on the S.A Rotors forums lately. Sweet ride I might add.

Looking for info on front suspension.
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the pics Daz.
I haven't really told Vito the car is on the market yet. I will see him tomorrow and cop an ear bashing. And ah sorry Daz, no engine swap! hehehe...

Simon i am in Sunnybank (South Brisbane).

Phyco my front suspension consists of modified Celica struts (now coilovers) and adjustable camber tops. I was looking at fitting some Roll Centre Adjusters in the near future. If you want to talk suspenion for AE86s then i will put you onto a guy that knows his shit and can custom build some quality stuff!

AE86drift i have two cars and really need to sell at least one. I am having a life change and will be moving to Japan for a while. Actually i wish i could just take my 86 with me! This is a most regretable sale and i hope my other car sells first.

Anyway here are some more pics.

Attachment: engbaybox2S.jpg
(Size: 34.55KB, Downloaded 173 time(s))
Attachment: interior2S.jpg
(Size: 34.47KB, Downloaded 149 time(s))
Attachment: FRTgraphics1S.jpg
(Size: 27.14KB, Downloaded 102 time(s))

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nice. i like it!

Well like i said i'll call you tomorrow and go from there

Simon
PSYCO_7
Occasional Poster

June 2003
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 13:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I am keen on any connections for suspension I can get. Can you PM me his details please. Thanks for you help.
Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
riceboy wrote on Mon, 02 June 2003 20:55

I am having a life change and will be moving to Japan for a while.

Hey ... looks like I'm losing my cruising bud for a while but then again, I've got an AE86 contact in Japan now. Very Happy You know what I'm a looking for!

On the bright side though, you may be able to source a real JDM AE86 over there for a bargain and then bring it back to Oz with ya on your return. Smile

Ppl ... I can only vouch for Riceboy that this car has balls and is quite fast - it certainly holds its own on the roads and a lot of time, love & care has gone into it.

Damn pity to see it go ... Sad
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sheeeeeeet Dodgy... I can tell that just from the pics!! Very Happy Very Happy

Look V nice!!!
J-AE86
Forums Junkie

January 2003
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 02 June 2003 22:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wow nice car ! very clean..
by the way this car looks familar hmm by any chance did u buy it from john in queensland and it was red before ?
but anyways very nice
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Tue, 03 June 2003 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dodgy you are making me blush man. Still thanks for the compliments and don't worry i will only be selling the car to someone who will treat it right.

Yeah Sprintr the car was originally built by John. When i bought it the thing was a real piece of crap! Hence the affectionate name "little crappy" that my girlfriend has called it ever since she saw it.
As you can see the car has come a looooooooooooooong way and i have had to fix, rebuild and replace alot of things on it. Finally i get the car how i want it to be and now i have to put it up for sale.

Here is a pic of the inside rear almost finished. I will take some more pics of the interior now that it is finished.
Sorry about the poor quality of pic.

Attachment: WTEinsiderear.jpg
(Size: 72.42KB, Downloaded 86 time(s))

riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Modified AE86 off the market Wed, 04 June 2003 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I just want to thank everyone for all the great comments about the car and the interest people have shown in it. At the moment i am taking the car off the market as someone is putting down a deposit. Of course if the sale falls through then the car will be back on the market but for now it isn't. If anyone wants to check it out then it looks like Dodgy, myself and another friend will be hitting the Toyota Day cruise. It will probably be Little Crappy's final cruise for me so feel free to check it out. I will still post the finished interior pics soon anyway.
Cheers and thanks to all.
Matt.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Thu, 05 June 2003 10:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad I'm working or I would have come along!!

Dodgy_Haro
Forums Junkie

July 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Thu, 05 June 2003 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hey Speedie ... there'll still be lots more opportunities for these sorts of things once you're back on the road ... Jamboree's coming up soon as well as Auto Salon (but that's a bit ricey for me so I may not go this year). Smile
riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Sat, 07 June 2003 12:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sorry to take so long but here are the pics of the interior. My digicam is so dodgy i will try to get Dodgy Haro to post better ones after the Toyota Day.
Enjoy...

Attachment: alinside1.jpg
(Size: 59.63KB, Downloaded 33 time(s))
Attachment: alinside2.jpg
(Size: 56.91KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))
Attachment: alinside3.jpg
(Size: 46.76KB, Downloaded 27 time(s))

riceboy
Regular

December 2002
Re: Modified AE86 for sale Mon, 30 June 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Just reposting some pics of the car for people.
Contacts again are mob: 0414 223 176 or machewjunk@hotmail.com

Attachment: 86front.jpg
(Size: 65.29KB, Downloaded 70 time(s))

Simon-AE86
Forums Junkie

Banned user

July 2002

Re: Modified AE86 again on sale Wed, 02 July 2003 04:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
car sold

i am now the proud new owner Smile
sated
Forums Junkie

April 2003
Re: Modified AE86 again on sale Wed, 02 July 2003 08:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Heya Simon,

Congratulations dood!
If its anything like the last one, it'll be awesome.

Best wishes

James
ae86drift
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

August 2002

Re: Modified AE86 again on sale Fri, 04 July 2003 06:13 Go to previous message
scored!

nice
did you get the whole lot? or just the bits for cheaper?
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:WTB: car upto max 10k but prefer 4-6.6k (Melb)
Next Topic:250cc RGV for sale
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 12 10:45:20 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0065960884094238 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.