Email to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
AuthorTopic
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon8.gif  Demerit Points & Seatbelts Wed, 04 June 2003 05:49 Go to next message
Thats the prick who just friggin booked me !!!!

Normally I don't yell rant and rave about being booked you do something wrong and you get caught then thats fair enough. I just really hate these young little f**kers with a badge who are just dead set C....But Anyway.

I won't go into details to much as I am sending off my letter and hopefully justice will prevail.

But it did lead me to have a look at the RTA website and see how many points the raging man smoker just cost me.

While I was there I was slightly releived to notice it was a 3 point offence and not a 6 as I though but I did find something shity you can legally be booked for !

The full list is here but heres a nasty to beware of.

http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/rulesregulations/penalti es/demeritpoints/demerit_point_offences.html

Conduct associated with street racing 3 Points

From that I recon even a passenger could get booked Sad Not that we condone street racing in any form anyway.

Oh and here are the current speeding demerits for NSW

Exceed speed limit by more than 45km/h 6 Points
Exceed speed limit by more than 30 km/h but not more than 45 km/h 4 Points
Exceed speed limit by more than 15 km/h but not more than 30 km/h 3 Points
Exceed speed limit by not more than 15 km/h 2 Points
Speed more than 130km/h but not more than 140km/h in a 110km/h zone 3 Points

And don't forget anything over 30kph is now a 3 Month instant suspension Sad (As of 1 Dec 2002)

And lastly this one is just a classic !

Ride motorbike without approved motor bike helmet and with 2 or more unhelmeted passengers 9 Points

[Updated on: Thu, 05 June 2003 04:19] by Moderator

Send a private message to this user    
GEE120
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

June 2002

Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 05:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod, you didnt actually say what you got booked for? Was it racing?
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 06:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nah mate not wearing a seat belt. Thing is I was stopped and putting it on when he saw me and booked me for it anyway the little bastard Evil or Very Mad

I haven't been booked for street racing for nearly 10 years !

YelloRolla
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 06:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Should've given him the web link to the gayometer Laughing
May have made him a happy man, and he would book people less often 'cos he found the Blue Oyster Bar dude.
Ronin
Regular

May 2002

Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 07:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hehe
good old blue oyster bar.
always cracked me up in those B grade Police Acedemy movies.
THE WITZL
Forums Junkie

Toymods Social Secretary

July 2002

Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
roddy No No No

tsk tsk!

Well we all learn lessons, and yes i agree the guy sounds like a rotten dirty festering stinky little c***. But shiteth, doth happen.

munki
Forums Junkie

October 2002
Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
haha ive got a funny story about police and seatbelts. one night we were out and my mate got pulled over by a RBT and they saw my friend in the back seat wasnt wearing his seatbelt. When asked why, my mate said oh its broken and it is stuck (it worked fine) so he gave my mate the whole blabla its 3 points etc. then he said with great confidence:

Now if i can get the seatbelt to work your in big trouble!

my mate was now packing shit cause it worked fine so my mate got out and the officer started pulling really hard on the non retractable seatbelt we all tried our hardest to keep straight faces and then he said sheepishly

hmm seems to be stuck

and made my mate get it 'fixed' and show them at the station

hehehe
Mr*Beach
Regular

October 2002
Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 08:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It says at the top of the demerit page "Add one point for double demerit holiday periods:".

Does that seem stupid to you? Or do they mean add 1 point on top of double demerits?

~Josh
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 08:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This might be a little off topic ..........

but you gotta love the DOUBLE STANDARDS within this forum!!

I will not relate back to a specific topic that was posted about 6 months ago now, where my post was deleted because of language that was used and is now being repeated by our president!

BRAVO!!! Twisted Evil
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was thinkingt along the same lines... but wisdom being the better part of valor.....

on double demerit periods, it's only double demerits for speeding & seatbelts (and maybe something else?)

everything else has 1 point added to it.

were you stopped at lights, or pulled over at the side of the road?
'cause how hard it it to simply argue "I was getting something out of the back seat, and took my seat belt off for 15 seconds"
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Senier C#@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Speedcore,

There is no double standard here at all mate, have a good look over these forums and you will see offensive language crop up every now and then. We discourage it and ask fo it to be kept to a minimum as it is a public forum. We do however also realise that it does happen especially when people have the shits !

Now I have calmed down I'll edit the post for the more offensive words used. Just cause I am president doesn't mean I'm not human
Apollo
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Senier CUNTStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
thetoyman75 wrote on Wed, 04 June 2003 16:04

Nah mate not wearing a seat belt. Thing is I was stopped and putting it on when he saw me and booked me for it anyway the little bastard Evil or Very Mad

I haven't been booked for street racing for nearly 10 years !

Due to how you worded the post was it:

Just you in car with no seatbelt, or,

Was it a passenger not wearing a seatbelt?

But yea, where were you stopped? If it was the side of the road, complain, but if it was while sitting in traffic waiting for the lights to change, then the fine was warranted.
draven
Forums Junkie

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Senier C#@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I was just gonna say...

almost all people who read these forums understand that offensive language gets used from time to time. It's a very effective way of communicating strong emotions (especially when you're a little pissed off).
I feel it shouldn't be moderated unless it is used to excess. In a post like this, it simply adds to the feel of the situation.

My problem is when it is used in personal attacks... then it should definitly be moderated.

Of course, there are as many opinions on how the forums should be moderated as there are people, and everyone has to recognise that a middle ground has to be found, and what the board/moderators decide is acceptable should be taken and abided by, as the board is voted in by the members of the club.
SPEEDCORE
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Senior C*@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod,
Thanks for the reply. I know that you are human Rolling Eyes
Its all good.

Greg,
My opinion on how the forums are moderated are as follow..... I actually am quite happy the way content of posts are overlooked here!

"My problem is when it is used in personal attacks... then it should definitly be moderated."

Totally agree, thing is from memory, I was not personally attacking a forum user.

Anyway, enough of me already!

jase
Regular

May 2002
Re: Senior C*@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 14:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rod if you were in the action of putting on the seat belt then legally you were wearing it.

Legally you (whilst even the belt was unclipped) would be seen as adjusting the belt, which is classified as wearing it.

If you were stopped there is no judge in Australia will convict you.

I have gotten off word for word the same offence. The guy who booked me was a c too.

Take it to the duty officer at the station he was from, tell himyour intent to take it to court(very very politely, seem like a reasonable, but hard done by bloke)and you may be able to get it stopped before it was even processed.
Youngy
Forums Junkie

May 2002
Re: Senior C*@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 21:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice work Jase, I sense a section 10 may be in order.
thetoyman75
Forums Junkie

Club President
I supported Toymods

May 2002

icon10.gif  Re: Senior C*@TStable Bates Wed, 04 June 2003 23:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jase,

Mate I was stopped at a roundabout actually mate, I had just backed out of the driveway on the corner and was putting my belt on before driving off. I have written a polite letter and sent it off. I know most of the time these things are ignored but hey Its worth a shot I really can't afford the $230 or the 3 points.

Just shits me to get done when I don;t think I was in the wrong ! I mean I got done for speeding last weekend (Less than 15 over in a 100 Zone) and I don't have a problem with that. I was speeding I got done, end of story !

As for Forum moderation, The board has a really united stance on trying to keep these forums a friendly and social place to be. Danny is seen as a bit of a Net Nazi but the fact is he is carrying out the wishes of the whole board. He is just the guy that carries thru the tasks and he has my complete support.
Bandit
Regular

May 2002
Re: Senior C*@TStable Bates Thu, 05 June 2003 02:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HAHAHAHA SORRY MATE KNOW HOW YOU FEEL......BASTARD HWY COP GOT ME FOR INCORRECTLY DISPLAYING MY P PLATES
HSV_gal
Regular

I supported Toymods

May 2002

Re: Demerit Points & Seatbelts Thu, 05 June 2003 07:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
arhhhh... But there is a difference between stupidity and plain Bad Luck. Rolling Eyes
hope all goes well.
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Demerit Points & Seatbelts Sat, 07 June 2003 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nice one Rod... Hope you get off it anywayz...

But a question... How does one have two or more passengers on a motorbike??? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...
Sam
Forums Junkie

May 2002

Re: Demerit Points & Seatbelts Sat, 07 June 2003 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rolla Boy wrote on Sat, 07 June 2003 17:41

Nice one Rod... Hope you get off it anywayz...

But a question... How does one have two or more passengers on a motorbike??? Laughing Laughing Laughing ...

Lol you've never lived in south east asia, have you! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Rolla Boy
Forums Junkie

Club Member

May 2002
Re: Demerit Points & Seatbelts Sat, 07 June 2003 08:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LOL...
boudan
Regular

June 2003
Re: Demerit Points & Seatbelts Sun, 08 June 2003 13:30 Go to previous message

seat belts ? do they even have cars in south east asia ?

... lousy discovery channel, all they ever show are scooters...

Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic:Way OT: 0wn3d!
Next Topic:Window rubbers
Goto Forum:
-=] Back to Top [=-

Current Time: Sun May 5 18:00:21 UTC 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.0077509880065918 seconds

Bandwidth utilization bar

.:: Contact :: Home ::.